All Comments on 'The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 02'

by JohnKnuckles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
It's A Silly**

Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's a joke!

And badly written at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not only one of your best...

but one of the best stories of the genre, and if the point of fiction is to raise emotion, it has gone much farther in that way than at least 99% of all works of fiction ever published. I will call it a masterpiece, but not a magnum opus, as dare I say? Dare, dare! I happily expect even more and greater prose.

PrincevonMetternichPrincevonMetternichalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic, Truly

I can almost smell that embarrassing, fishy funk wafting between Abby's thunder-thighs before a spray down. Lucky for her no cops were on the road to witness that incident of indecent exposure, I'm sure she would have been even more embarrassed to be marched away in handcuffs! And poor Yvette, will she ever be able to return to college? Will she be further demoted? How can she be?! Will Mrs. Lovington be revealed as a toothless, broke, old crone, I'd pay all of her money to take a look at that driver's license of hers! Ooo, the suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not good at all.

Not sure if it's meant to be so bad it's funny or if it's really just that bad. It's the erotica version of sharknado.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous