The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Yvette was put to bed (actually, a crib!), I snuck into the guest bedroom where Abby slept and stuck three Hershey Bars under her mattress. Then I wedged a few more behind the toilet in the bathroom. Timmy clandestinely dropped a few Hershey's Kisses inside her purse. The trickiest part of the operation was figuring out how to slide a Tootsie Roll in Abby's skirt pocket, because without her girdle, the fabric was stretched so ridiculously tight that there wasn't much room.

Timmy "accidentally" bumped into her in the hallway:

"Ow! Watch where you're going, you dickless nimrod!"

I snuck behind and discreetly slid the Tootsie Bar into her side pocket.

Seconds later, Timmy called out from the bathroom: "Hey, Mum - check this out! Look what someone hid in here!"

Mrs. Lovington, Abby and me all approached the bathroom door and looked inside. Timmy was pointing to an object stuck behind the toilet: "Mum, what is that?"

Going to inspect, Mrs. Lovington pulled out the candy from behind the commode.

"Hershey Bars!" she exclaimed. "Who in the world would hide Hershey Bars in the bathroom?"

All eyes went to Abby.

"Oh, please! Of course it's not me!" Abby angrily retorted.

"I don't know, Abby," I sweetly answered, "everyone else is allowed to have candy whenever they want. You're the only one with a motive."

"Fuck you, you little twerp! I'm telling you, it's NOT me!" she screamed, stomping her foot... and as she stomped her foot, her shirt rode up again, right to the bottom of her tits - her exposed belly reminding everyone of her gluttony.

With Timmy and me giggling, Abby screamed, "Shut up! You creeps are SO immature!" and then, with all the dignity and aplomb she could muster, she sucked in her stomach and pulled down her shirt so it re-covered her belly. Still trying to look sophisticated and womanly, she straightened out her skirt, pulling it down further over her legs. And as she did that, the Tootsie Roll fell out of her pocket, landing on the floor with a loud CLANK.

Abby turned bright-face: "I - I swear that's not mine! Honest!! I - I don't know how it got there!"

Mrs. Lovington eyed her suspiciously.

"Check her purse, Mum!" recommended Timmy.

The Empress snatched away Abby's purse and poured the contents out on the bathroom counter. Makeup, lipstick, mascara, tampons (Gross!) and the Hershey Kisses rolled out.

Abby covered her face in despair! ...and while she did so, her shirt rode back up again.

"Hershey Kisses! Why, you sneaky, conniving piggy!" admonished Mrs. Lovington. "We've all been working so hard to help you lose weight, and THIS is how you repay us?!"

"Maybe you should check her mattress, ma'am," I innocently added.

When Mrs. Lovington found the Hershey Bars stuck under the mattress, well, it was the last straw. She was LIVID!

"I'll bet she has even more candy hidden on her body, Mum!" Timmy offered. "You should search her."

"NO!! SCREW YOU!! I WILL NOT TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!! This... this... I SWEAR that's not my candy!!" Flabby Abby wailed.

Mrs. Lovington no longer believed her: "Abby, strip this instant - or I'll enroll you in a Fat Camp for the rest of the school year! No college or anything!"

Given that ultimatum, Abby had no choice but to acquiesce. Before our prying eyes, she peeled off all her clothes once again, until she stood completely naked. She desperately tried to keep her hands over her tits and pussy, but Mrs. Lovington was having none of it:

"Hands on your head, Abby. With all the folds of fat on your body, who knows where you could be hiding candy."

With an angry stomp of her foot and a mortified whimper, Abby put her hands on her head. She was staring DAGGERS at us!

"Timothy, go pat Abby down," the Empress directed. "Make sure she's not hiding anything."

Timmy and me had planned for this eventuality: "Mum, couldn't you ask my friend to do it? I... I just don't feel comfortable touching my cousin's blubber when she's nekkid."

"FUCK YOU, TIMMY!! I DO NOT HAVE BLUBBER!! I'm - I'm BEAUTIFUL!!" screamed the naked fat girl with her hands on her head.

Mrs. Lovington motioned for me to move forward. Deftly palming a miniature Tootsie Roll, I approached Abby. She was standing as still as she could, but breathing so angrily that those big tits of hers - as well as her tummy - were practically bouncing! I could see several drops of perspiration on her forehead as I groped her sides...

"You need to look under her boobies!" Timmy sweetly pointed out. "You could hide a whole candy store under those things!"

So with my free hand, I massaged her titty-fat for a few seconds - and MAN, did it feel good - and then I gripped her pointy nipple.

Abby gasped!

Still gripping her nipple, I pulled up her tittie. I raised it right up to her eyeballs! Suddenly, instead of staring daggers at me, Abby was giving me a submissive, pleading-sort of look...

"Hmm, no candy under here," I told Mrs. Lovington. "But phew, it sure smells bad under her boobie. Sweaty and gross!"

"It - it does not!" cried Abby

"Shame on you, Abby," scolded Mrs. Lovington. "Good hygiene is important."

I proceeded to examine the other breast the same way. (I think her left tit was slightly larger than the right.) Then I knelt around the back of her to check her chubby rear-end - but Abby had clenched her butt-cheeks tight.

"There's nothing in there, you creep!" she whispered in a growly, furious voice.

"I think she might be hiding something here, Mrs. Lovington!" I called out. "I really do! She won't let me look."

"Abby! Stop clenching or there'll be HELL to pay!"

Now starting to cry, arrogant Abby unclenched her massive buttocks. Damn, her ass was big! Without her clenching, I easily spread her ass all the way wide - MUCH wider than at the park. I didn't stop until her anus was so open, it looked like it wanted to speak! I could even see her pussy lips between her thighs...

"Still no candy, Mrs. Lovington, but her butthole is REALLY hairy. All kinds of thick black hairs are encircled around her pooper!" I cheerfully reported.

Abby choked back an incredulous sob - her hands still firmly on her head.

"Shame on you, Abby!" reprimanded the MILF. "Why, that's disgusting!"

"I can't help it!" she wailed. "That - that's just how I am! I didn't want anyone to know!"

I then let go of her ass-cheeks and returned to her front. With meticulous detail, I kneeled back down and went eyeball-to-eyeball with that hairy pussy of hers! For a few seconds, I stared (and tried to memorize!) every wonderful detail: How the hairs naturally parted from the center. How it was thicker in the middle than the sides. How she smelled.

"I know it's gross, but you need to dive in there and move that jungle-bush to inspect!" advised Timmy.

"NO HE DOESN'T!!" cried Abby. "I swear if he touches me there - I'll..!"

Too late! With one hand, I ran my fingers through her pubes. Abby gasped! I kept rubbing my fingers back and forth until I reached her pussy lips. (Now I was starting to sweat!) I pressed on - and gently traced her pussy's opening with my fingers... I could feel the hint of her "personal" wetness...

I looked up: Abby's eyes were as big as dinner plates! She was starting to pant... I heard her grunt... and she began pushing her pussy INTO my fingers...!

Then, with my other hand, I reached into her pubes - and feigning surprise, I turned to Timmy and Mrs. Lovington:

"Hey, look what I found! She was hiding a mini Tootsie Roll in her bush!"

Mrs. Lovington was thunderstruck!

"That - that - NO!!" cried Abby. "I - I don't know how that got there! Honest!"

"Abby, I'm so disappointed with you!" admonished Mrs. Lovington. "This IS NOT acceptable behavior! I think we're going to need five new rules in this household..."

The first rule was, Abby was no longer allowed to carry around a purse.

The second rule was, since Abby was (evidently!) sneaking into the bathroom to eat candy, she was no longer allowed to use the bathroom without one of us there to watch her. If she had to go #1 or #2 (ew!) one of us had to accompany her.

"B - but... you can't let... I mean, my privacy...!" Abby cried.

"Little piggies don't get privacy, Abby," the Empress retorted.

The third rule was, after all meals, Abby was subject to a naked pat-down search - to make sure she wasn't sneaking away any food.

Even when company was over! And even at restaurants!

The fourth rule was, since she was having difficulty maintaining good hygiene, Timmy and me were responsible for bathing her, soaping her, and making sure she was TOTALLY clean!

Abby covered her face and began weeping in earnest: "No! Not by THOSE little twerps! They'll - they'll get to see EVERYTHING!!"

But the best was yet to come:

The fifth rule was, Abby had to lose all her pubic hair.

"NOT THAT!!" the cousin wailed. She instantly covered her unruly bush with her hands. "PLEASE, Aunt Lacy - don't let them take away my - my womanhood! I - I don't wanna be a bald little girl anymore! Don't make me like Yvette! Wah! Wah!"

But Mrs. Lovington was adamant: "Back to the bathroom, Abby."

Abby was required to lay naked on her back, her legs akimbo in the tub. First came the electric razor - and it sliced right through her jungle, reducing it to rubble! In its wake was a mile-high pile of wiry black hairs!

Arrogant Abby was no longer crying. (I think she was in too much shock to cry!) Instead, she just sort of lay there... kind of like a naked, beached whale: Her tits had sagged towards her arm pits, and she was holding up her chubby thighs so we could reach every crevice. I did notice that she'd look away whenever we stared straight in her eyes...

Next came the disposable razor. Swipe, swipe, swipe!

"Jeez, Abby!" laughed Timmy, looking at the blade. "Your thick pubes has already worn this blade down to the nub! Good thing we have so many..."

Swipe, swipe, swipe!

Timmy then pulled her legs up to her chest, pushing her knees to her jaw. This gave me unobstructed access to that hairy ass of hers. Pulling one cheek open at a time, I continued to shave away - not stopping until every single hair in the gully of her ass was eliminated!

Other than squirming when the razor veered too close to her anus, Abby didn't move.

When we were done, we stood her up and brought her to the full-length bathroom mirror. It was a game-changing transformation! What was once a mature, womanly field of dark pubic hair was now... barren and white! So white, it practically glowed in the dark!

You could tell her "delicate areas" had never seen a ray of sunshine, it was so breathtakingly white - sans the pink little clitty that was proudly jutting down. What a difference! Without that jungle in the way, you could really see her pussy lips in crystal clear detail - and her adorable little clitty dangling beneath!

Abby stared in the mirror with her jaw open and gasped:

"Wh... what have you DONE to me?! My beautiful hair... my womanhood... you - you - you took it all away! I - I look like a little girl again!"

She stood in front of the mirror in disbelief for minutes, running her fingers over the parts where hair used to be, still not believing her own eyes. Then she angrily stomped her feet over and over again:

"I - I want my pubic hair back!! Wah!! Wah!! Give it back! GIVE IT BACK!! I don't wanna be a little girl anymore!! Wah!! Wah!!"

She was stomping her feet and crying - and without her pubes, a little girl was EXACTLY what she looked like!

We drew her a bath to wash away the rest of the stray hair. Abby stepped in, and I think the coolness of the water shocked her back to reality. The crying stopped, even though her eyes were still as red as her hair. (Well, her head-hair - since that was all she had left!) She crossed her arms over her breasts and stared forward, refusing all eye contact. But when I reached for the soap, she snapped at me:

"Give that to me, you little twerp! I can lather-up myself, thank you very much!"

"I'm not so sure," said Timmy, patting her head. "It's a big responsibility."

"Go fuck yourself!" yelled Abby. "I'm still an adult, for Christ's sake."

With a tsk-tsk look, I grinned while shaking my head: "Now Abby, if you were REALLY an adult, then where is all your big-girl hair?"

Arrogant Abby looked down at her bald little pussy... and once again covered her face with her hands.

"I don't have any big-girl hair anymore!" she wailed. "I'm a little girl! Wah!! Wah!!"

She didn't protest when we lathered-up those big titties of hers, getting them nice and smooth. (Damn, they felt good!) And she didn't protest when we put her on all fours and cleaned-out her cheeks and anus with the soap. (It looked so different without any hair!) And she didn't protest when we kept her on all fours and REALLY cleaned out her squeaky-pink hairless pussy, massaging her crevices... THOROUGHLY... although we could tell she was >this-close< to cumming.

But when we rolled her onto her back and began soaping her tummy, she began squirming:

"Ha, ha! S - Stop it! You're tickling me! Ha, ha!"

I guess we had hit her ticklish spot, 'cause her whole nude body was squirming and shaking! Her legs were kicking and her arms were thrashing! Cute fat-rolls were appearing on her tummy as her legs and thighs kept flaying wildly!

"S - Stop it!! Ha, ha! PLEASE!! Ha, Ha! Ha, ha! You - You're gonna make me pee!!"

This, of course, incentivized us to tickle her harder!

"NO!! S - Seriously!! Ha, ha! S - Stop!"

Then, in the very next breath, Abby arched her back, stuck out her bald little pussy - and pissed herself while we watched. The stream hit the other side of the tub, and her pink little clitty seemed to wiggle the entire time.

"Noooooooo!!"

Upon finishing, Abby immediately sat up in the bath and covered her face in her hands. We could hear her crying again.

"Still think you're an adult, Abby?" I teased. "Only little girls go wee-wee in the bath tub!"

This only made her cry harder.

"Mum!" Timmy called out. "Cousin Abby peed in the tub when we tried to clean her!"

"Oh, God - don't tell her!" Abby whispered. Her face was completely panic-stricken. "Whatever you do! PLEASE! I - I'll do whatever you want!"

But Mrs. Lovington was already there, staring down with her hands on her hips.

"I'm SO disappointed in you, Abby. These boys were only trying to help you with your horrible hygiene - and THIS is how you repay them?! Shame on you! But if you're having trouble controlling your bodily functions tonight, then I know what I'll have to do..."

Mrs. Lovington pulled Abby out of the tub. She didn't bother toweling her down either. Wet and naked, Abby was dragged out of the bathroom.

Several minutes went by. Timmy and me could hear the sounds of scuffling and Abby's protests on the other side of the door.

Just as we were getting ready to leave, in came arrogant Abby - waddling bowlegged, wearing a fluffy diaper - and nothing else!

The sight was so comical, we nearly doubled over in laughter! Abby's face was scrunched into a sad, pathetic grimace!

"Abby," demanded Mrs. Lovington. "Don't you have something to tell the boys?"

Her mouth gaped twice before she could make any words. But then she croaked out: "I - I'm sorry I've been a bad little piggy! Oink, oink!"

And then she stood there sniffling, her big belly hanging over the top of her diaper, her gigantic tits drooping lifelessly to the sides. We could tell she was trying to suck-in her stomach, trying vainly to look as thin as she could - but she was still plenty fat!

"WHAT ELSE do you have to say, Abby?"

"Oink, oink! I - I promise I'll be a better little piglet tomorrow! Oink, oink! I'll be a good piggy!" she croaked.

"Apology accepted, little piglet!" sniggered Timmy.

Abby emitted a long sigh - only it sounded like a squeal! And I guess she released her stomach muscles, because her tummy suddenly bulged out a little bit further - and her diaper slid off, landing around her ankles!

The little piglet's hairless pink pussy was exposed again! Abby began crying - the indignity of it all!

Mrs. Lovington made Flabby Abby waddle out with the diaper around her ankles, retaped her in the hallway and escorted the little piglet to bed...

By now, it was time for Timmy and me to hit the hay, too. But it wasn't easy, after enacting revenge on the bitch-cousins. Still, we tried our best. After all, we knew we had a big day ahead of us...

...and we couldn't help but wonder, how would Rachel Trovolli survive what Mrs. Lovington had in store for her?

END OF PART THREE

12