All Comments on 'The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 06: Final'

by JohnKnuckles

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good, but...

I so wanted to see these bitches permanently lose their money! Maybe the Queen loses her Queendom after a divorce, Yvette is unable to return to college for some reason. Maybe all this indecent exposure lands them in the hoosegow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

Please write more stories,this was the first story I've actually read through and it was so worth it!

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years ago
I hope to see many more stories down the road.

Even greater stories!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 8 years ago
5*****

The 5 stars I gave this chapter goes for EVERY chapter. Great story with a wonderful ending! Lots of fun to read.

Encore! Encore! Encore!!!!!

Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed the various humiliations to which you subjected the characters--especially, for some reason, Rachel. There aren't nearly enough bra stuffing humiliation stories in the world. I hope you write more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very well written

I must say firstly that at first i will admit the cousins were bitches.at the token deserved what they got . At first i was not enjoying some of the ridecule the two received even though it was they who brought that in them selfs the flash back .

But after the end of the story i felt like those cinder bitches desrvers ta burn .

It was very captivating well scripted story that will have you going to the next chapters almost like a cumplusion . I like how you made the story feel cery veronica mars and also the snobbery was placed well thankyou -crinklekitten

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

One thing I liked about the ending was that Yvette didn't end up with her head shaved, like her sister and mother. She seemed the nicest of that trio and so didn't deserve that humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yvette

So what do guys think happened to yvette? She stuck as an orphan now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story. Comment applies to all six chapters.

I loved your story. All six chapters. So often in life the vain, pompous ones never seem to have any insight, or even care, how they treat others. Taking your time to build the suspense was outstanding. I am still laughing as I savor the end. Your writing moved the story along very fast. One thing that jarred me every time I read it was - “Timmy and me” - I believe the correct way to say or write it is “Timmy and I” - The other thing that interferes with the flow of the story is to use the same word or short phrase two or more times in one paragraph. In general, your writing was free of this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it! Especially the end for Mrs. Lovington.

Being stripped on stage, piece by piece, was great. It brought humiliation on Mrs. Lovington in waves. Then to be sexual entertainment for the mob in attendance and taken by a man with the enormous package was the cherry on top. I can’t imagine something like that ever happening, but what a lucky lady if it did!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!

That was awful! Some of the worst trash I've ever seen.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

You did it. As much as i hate to admit it you made me cum. You've served your purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is gold, stories about revenge and humiliation always make me cum, we all love a good fall from grace story. God, what I would give to be in the position of humiliating people like the likes of Yvette and Abby. For Yvette, I would love to be hired as her "babysitter" and then invite one of her favorite boy toys and ride his cock right in front of her as she sobbed like the baby she is. All while saying the most degrading shit to her I could think of. For Abby, I'd figure out who her crush is and plan to make her once again a public spectacle. Then seduce her crush out on a date; dinner and Abby as our show lol. Honestly, I liked Rachel, she had this femdom thing about her that I want to be in life, though admittedly her fate was satisfying in every right way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old story! No comments for 2 years. Read mine. I do like revenge - humiliation stories; some take to long to develop, 6 chapters? and then go to far. This one did. Same as the stories of the "Sherry's Test" series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous