The Greatest Show On Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
690 Followers

Susan's body momentarily shook under the feel of Eddie's touch. She hoped he had not noticed her reaction, but something told her she was hoping in vain. Susan on the other hand had not realized that Eddie had subtly parted her legs just enough to give himself the perfect view. She tried to compose herself to let him down gently, but her body was screaming to be taken and right know her body was doing all the talking.

"You have no idea how much I want that." She responded wistfully. Truly her head had taken a backseat to the wants of the flesh.

"Well then," continued Eddie as got up and sat beside her, now grasping both a hand and a knee. "Who am I to say you can't have what you want?"

Without even waiting for a reply, Eddie moved in. He began to kiss lightly at her neck, Susan moaned as Eddie lightly bit into her neck causing a surge of sensations to flow through her. These surges grew fiercely in intensity as her seducer moved towards her ears. Eddie began to nibble on her earlobe, mixing soft tugs and kisses with the occasional well placed nip resulting in an audible gasp of approval from Susan as a wave of pleasure ripped through her.

Eddie continued to work on Susan's ear and neck but her attention was now grabbed by something else. An exploratory hand was making its way down to her soaking cunt that had been screaming to get in on the action. Now it's time had come as an expert finger began to massage and rub the gates to her sex, occasionally entering just briefly enough to provoke a reaction but not long enough for a delirious Susan.

Continuing the sensual assault, the finger now headed a few inches north to where an engorged clitoris was waiting in lusty anticipation. The finger worked its way around the throbbing mound, occasionally running a finger directly over causing Susan's body to shake and spasm in pleasure. As time went by the assaults on the clitoris became more and more frequent until Susan's mind could think of nothing more than the ecstasy ripping through her entire mind and soul.

Susan was on the verge of audibly begging for Eddie to enter her but he was not ready to do that just yet. Finally leaving her tingling neckline alone, Eddie's mouth edged southward until lit came to the sacred mountains every sexual explorer wishes to discover on the Island of woman. Starting at base camp, Eddie's tongue surveyed and patrolled the perimeter, searching for the perfect region to begin his ascent. Testing the lay of the land with strategic nips and kisses, Eddie began to climb from the underside of the mountain.

Susan could only moan with anticipation as Eddie's mouth scaled this comparative Everest of feminine peaks. Taking his time the intrepid explorer stopped and started at places of interest, sometimes even having to withstand the occasional earthquake, which made the whole island shake. But eventually the brave mountaineer approached the summit. He noticed that the terrain was dark and inviting, with a great tower, standing tall and erect, ready to be claimed.

As Eddie's tongue enveloped her granite hard nipples, Susan could not hold back anymore as several decibels of primal lust echoed throughout the room. The sucking of her nipples combined with the relentless finger assaulting her defenseless clit caused her to buckle and thrash in euphoric orgasm. Eddie had not yet even entered her and she was in the throws of the greatest sexual experience of her life. She couldn't wait any longer; she needed him inside her now.

"Take me." She screamed, "Please, fuck me now I can't wait any longer."

With Susan's frenzied help, Eddie was soon relieved of his close and standing over a begging Susan, penis erect and ready to finally get what it dreamed of over six years ago. Calmly and smoothly he slid over his prize, entering her with precision and fluidity that immediately rekindled the delirium of seconds ago. Knowing that Susan was already in the throws of orgasm allowed Eddie the luxury of taking things inside her exactly how he wanted.

He thrust deep into Susan's immensely lubricated cunt, evoking gasps and moans that urged her to throw her arms round his neck and dig into his back as her grinded her hips expertly around his magnificent member. As soon as her grip was locked Eddie rose to his feet, Susan still attached and began to lift and lower her over his cock in a rapid motion that managed to achieve the impossible of raising the volume even higher of Susan's euphoric screams. Staggering across the room, Eddie pinned Susan up against a wall and up the tempo of his pounding into his high school sweetheart.

Now close to orgasm himself, Eddie briefly lifted Susan off his throbbing cock, turning her around and sprawling her over his dining room table. Then, with a deep breath came the final assault as he plunged into her electrified pussy from behind. Like a deranged animal Eddie thrust and moaned at an ever-increasing pace, Susan could only cry out in approval as she and Eddie careered head on into heaven. Eddie's groans began to match Susan's in volume as the build up threatened to overwhelm him. Suddenly, the house erupted in a fit of screamed and moans and Eddie erupted. They seemed to continue to come forever as their bodies spasmed and shook.

After what seemed like a blissful eternity, they both managed to regain some control of their senses. Sliding his softening cock out of a drenched Susan, Eddie spoke first.

"Well you certainly seem willing to beg for sex these days it seems." He remarked, only half joking.

"That was... amazing." Panted Susan between breathes, "If I'd of known that 6 years ago, I'd..."

"You'd what?"

"I'd certainly of waited for sex with you."

"That's nice to hear." Responded Eddie in quiet satisfaction. He then regathered his thoughts and turned to Susan. "I'm afraid I have a lot of work to do now, I've got a show to produce."

"Oh, I see." Replied a disappointed Susan. "Well I'll just use your bathroom to clean myself off and I'll be gone."

"I'm afraid I really need to get started now, I'm sorry. If I'd have known you were coming like I said I could have changed my schedule but you just dropped by."

"Oh, I see. Well I understand, it was great seeing you and this evening was... unbelievable."

"Likewise," confirmed Eddie. "Let me get your coat."

A minute later Eddie returned with Susan's coat. She put it on oblivious to the fact that her coat had changed style, brand and size and now barely covered her ass. Then, after saying her goodbyes, Susan made her way home; naked bar a far from concealing coat and still strongly smelling of the sex she had only recently completed. The four-hour train journey home was certainly going to be interesting.

After Susan had gone, Eddie showered down and went to his study. There was seemingly no limit to what this notepad could achieve. It was official, in three weeks time, the whole world was going to watch the most memorable Super Bowl half time performance of all time.

February 4th 2007

In the last three weeks Eddie had discovered much about the powers of the pad. Not only could it control peoples' actions and words but also just about anything. He could make things increase or decrease in size, he could even control the weather. If Eddie had been a bit more evilly minded as opposed to bent on petty revenge he could have controlled the world.

So now it came to the day of the big game, The Chicago Bears against the Indianapolis Colts. Unsurprisingly the suits at Dream motion decided that Eddie was able to handle the Half time show preparations on his own and so had left him unrestricted in creating whatever he had wanted to do. The stage was set, the plan was written, and all he had to do now was wait for half time. Eddie was relaxing in his dressing room watching the CBS Super Bowl preview show. It may have been only one hour till kick off but Eddie was confident that everything was going to go according to plan.

CBS was running a feature on The Bears' star rookie, Jack Donovan (Funnily enough this was not in Eddie's plan). The feature gave a brief history of his school and college career before moving onto his off the field lifestyle. Donovan had quickly established himself as somewhat of the playboy of the Bears squad. Constantly seen in the tabloids with a different model or pop star hanging on his arm, in just a few months he had become a pin up for half the young girls in America. His latest girlfriend was actress and singer Carla Dominguez. A stunning wet dream of a Latino who had broken the hearts of men all over America by refusing to pose even topless in photo shoots. She had been naked out in the fantasies of three billion people and now she was hooked up with Jack Donovan. It was not surprising that they were voted America's sexiest couple. Eddie smiled to himself as he watched the broadcast. When it moved onto Jack's stats for the season Eddie quickly became bored and switched off the T.V. It was almost time; he may as well take his seat in the stands. He was about to make history.

The first half of Super bowl XLI had to go down as one of the most one sided in history, Jack Donovan had been unstoppable, scoring 3 touchdowns as the Bears roared into a 32-0 lead. As the all-conquering squad made their way of the pitch to the cheers of their beloved fans, it was time for the half time show to begin:

And so it began the most astounding performance ever witnessed in the history of television. An event so monumentous that it will be talked about for millennia. It is believed that the total audience figures that watched the show on television amounted to over two billion viewers to add to the 80,000 in the stadium. It was by far the most watched event in television history and it kicked off with a bang.

The stage was flooded by a score of buxom, top heavy cheerleader dancing like they had been recruited straight out of a strip club. The crowd watched dumbstruck as the girls wiggled and gyrated against each other to the sound of Horny by Mousse T. Men all over the audience crossed their legs, sometimes to the annoyance of their female companions (amazingly there was nobody under the age of eighteen anywhere in the stadium).

When the song ended the mostly male crowd went wild with approval of the girl's performances. The dancers took a bow and then the next song began: Hot In Here by Nelly. Sprinklers were set off all over stage as these horny young things put on the strip show of a lifetime. Bras went one way, thongs another, soon the whole squad was buck naked save for a smile and still they had only just begun.

The gyrating resumed and soon each girl was locked in the arms of another. Some were merely kissing whilst others massaging breast and even boldly sending fingers where no fingers had gone before on non-pay per view television. The show was only seven minutes old and it was already in the midst of a fully-fledged lesbian orgy. The crowd was loving it, the viewers were loving it, CBS had a ninety nine percent audience share (with the other percent was watching the world premier of a lost Star Trek episode.) and shares in Kleenex had rocketed by sixty five percent.

Eddie smiled, all was going to plan. This is where the fun really begins. Carla Dominguez was watching the events unfold from the front row with the other celebrity wives when to her amazement the nude dancers started waving to her. They were urging her to come on stage with them. Carla blushed and protested, shaking her head and refusing, but the dancers weren't going to take no for an answer. Revving up the crowd soon the whole eighty thousand strong crowd was chanting for her to get on stage.

A couple of the dancers came up to her and starting to pull at her arms to get her to cooperate but she still tried to resist until one of the other crowd members nearby pushed her out into the field. The crowd went wild and Carla now had no choice but to follow the shiny naked whores out onto the stage.

Before she had any time to assess her situation they were upon her. Naked sex crazed dancers were stroking and caressing her wherever they could get access and her backless black dress provided her with no protection whatsoever. Within a minute wandering hands were cupping her breasts, stroking her thighs and one was even now caressing her clit. Carla wanted to resist this but the multi-thronged assault was too numerous and too powerful for her to stop. She was also becoming very quickly aroused herself and her will t make them stop was sapping.

Another roar came up from the crowd. One of the girls had unstrapped Carla's dress causing her breast to spill out into view. Carla Dominguez's tits were on full display to over two billion people in a stunt that made the Janet Jackson incident look like tea with Grandma. Quite frankly though, Carla didn't care. She was lost in the pleasure of a young dancer playfully sucking at her clitoris. This combined with the girls on each erect nipple and the fingers stroking the inside of her cunt meant she had not a care in the world for the outside world. She was in heaven and the crowd cheers just sent another rush through her lusty frame. Naked and on the verge of cumming, Carla moaned as the army of sluts sent her crazy. She was one of them now and she loved it.

By now Jack Donovan had heard what was going on and had rushed back out to the stadium to see if it could really be true. His jaw almost destroyed half of Australia when he saw the sight; his girlfriend had become the sexual plaything to a bunch of horny lesbians in front of the entire world. He burst onto stage as Eddie turned the Microphones to full power.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" screamed Jack.

"I'm just having a little fun, Jacky." She protested, slightly indignant that she had been interrupted.

"But this isn't you."

"Sure it is. I'm sexy, they are sexy we can all be sexy together."

"But you don't, how can you have sex with these girls on stage like this."

"Well if you won't fuck me somebody has to." Accused Carla to the laughter of the audience.

"He hasn't even nailed her yet." Shouted out of crowd member.

"Are you some sort of fag or something?" Jeered another.

"No I..." stumbled jack half to Carla half to the audience. "It's you who didn't want sex, you wanted to wait till marriage. I respected that."

"Oh come on Jack, every girl wants sex, you just have to come and take it." She teased. "I can't believe I dated such a loser."

Jack was struggling to contain himself amongst the crowd's laughter and heckles. "You think I was too scared I don't have the nerve to just take you. I'd fuck you anywhere, hell I'd do it right now if you wanted."

"Okay then." Cooed Carla.

"Okay what?"

"Take me right here."

You can't be serious?" protested Jack, "There's billions of people watching!"

"Well if your not man enough to take me then I'll just have to find someone who can." She smiled.

The crowd roared with laughter, chants of "You're queer and you know you are" and "Who's the virgin in the blue?" reverberated around the stadium. Jack was pushed into a corner.

"Okay then, fuck it, lets do this. Right here, right now in front of all these people."

"That's my man." Purred Carla.

To roars of approval from the crowd Carla begins to cavort before him. Swaying her naked body to the encouragement of thousands. Jack is enraptured by the stunning performance his once virginal girlfriend was giving. Behind him a bed had been brought onto the stage and once it was in place, Carla slowly and seductively guided Jack over to it. At the bed they embraced in a passionate kiss, Carla ripped his football gear off him as fast as she could manage with the help of the other dancers.

Jack was now topless and begging for Carla to hurry up undressing him. With the padding removed he was reduced just to his running bottoms. As Carla kissed her way down to his manhood something awful happened to Jack. His erection completely disappeared. He was panicking now, he can't be seen to be flaccid in front of all these people. He tried to make Carla stop but she was hungry for cock and wasn't stopping now. A number of girls held and stroked his arms, rubbing their breasts against him. Then with a flourish, Carla pulled down his pants.

The crowd went hysterical. Jack Donovan had just been seduced and stripped by a hoard of big-breasted slut as well as arguably the sexiest woman on the planet and he couldn't get it up. Not only that but his cock had shrunk to miniscule proportions. Jack couldn't understand, this had never happened before and he knew his cock had been bigger this morning. The audience was having a field day.

"It's not what it looks like!" screamed jack petrified. "Something's wrong here."

"Yeah, you're hung like a rodent." Called out a heckler.

"How are you ever gonna get a girl with that?" Mocked another.

"Don't be mean to my baby." Called out Carla. "e just needs some encouragement don't you dear?"

Carla then proceeded to grab one of the dancers and ravish her to within an inch of her life. Tongues were flying, tits were swinging, but little Jacky wasn't rising. Carla had had enough.

"I'm sorry Jacky but I really need some cock right now." She explained. "So if you can't give it to me then I need to find somebody who can."

"What are you saying." Cried Jack in shock.

"It's over Jack. I need a real man, not some boy with erectile malfunctions." Declared Carla before turning to the crowd:

"Ladies and gentlemen, sorry that the halftime show has overrun somewhat but I am really very horny right now and I'm desperate for somebody inside me. You don't mind do you?"

The crowd screamed there support, thousands volunteered to help but Carla had a man in mind.

"You are all really sweet to offer your services to me and I am sure you wouldn't disappoint me like Jacky here, but I have the perfect man in mind. I am sure you are all very grateful to the director for putting on such a wonderful show as this, so on behalf of all of you, I would like to show Mr. Eddie Henderson how appreciative I we really are."

This was Eddie's cue. When the cameras showed him up on the big screen he pretended to act all surprised and modest to the best of his ability, putting up mock restraints as he let two of the girls drag him on stage. When he made it onto stage, Carla smiled at him.

"Wanna show him how it's done?" flirted Carla.

"More than you could ever know." Confirmed Eddie.

Upon confirmation Carla threw herself upon him, ripping Eddie's suit from skin like a six-year would unwrap presents on Christmas morning. When she arrived at the best present, this time she wasn't disappointed as a sumptuous full-sized hard on stood ready for inspection. An inspect it Carla did as before the very eyes of her newly ex-boyfriend she took Eddie in her mouth and started to kiss and caress his swollen cock.

Her speed increasing Eddie knew Carla wanted to be paid in kind and grabbed her legs, swinging her round to rest her dripping sex over his face. His tongue then plunged into her pleading cunt and expertly explored every inch of Carla's unspoilt cave of wonders. The faster Eddie worked his tongue the fiercer Carla pumped his cock; they were both hurtling at break neck speed towards ecstasy. Feeling that the crowd had not seen enough the couple quickly realigned and now face-to-face, Carla's cunt swallowed Eddie whole.

The crowd was delirious as they watched one of their ultimate fantasy figures ride this unknown guy like her life depended on it. Thousands of men were aching to go to the bathroom but knew it was crime against nature to leave this half way through. The Kleenex company had just declared it was buying Germany and the suits for Dream Motion pictures were furiously writing out a five year contract to offer Eddie once the show was over., everything was going perfectly.

king_wesley
king_wesley
690 Followers