The Greatest Show On Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers

By now Carla was screaming in pleasure, her experience at the hands of the dancers meant she had thundered of the edge of control into nirvana within a minute of penetration and she was now riding the waves of desire and lust as she strove to bring Eddie to her destination. Each was coated in each other's sweat as Eddie vigorously pounded Carla's cunt whilst she just gasped in approval. A volcano was forming inside Eddie and it was too late to slow down. The crowd cheered, Eddie thrust and Carla screamed and begged as Eddie hit the home straight. Faster and faster, breaths getting heavier, heartbeats racing, the whole world had focused their collective energy on a single orgasm and then... it came.

Eddie erupted in a sea of quivers and cries, Carla moaned in exquisite approval and waves of hot cum burst into her. The crowd cheered I what almost sounded like a collective orgasms as everybody released their own-vented satisfaction. Carla rolled off Eddie to lie beside him, briefly waving at a dumbstruck Jack who for whatever reason had not found it in himself to do anything but just watch these amazing events unfold. Eddie was a hero, and Jack was the laughing stock of the world.

When he managed he gin his breath back Eddie turned to Jack and told him:

"You've been dumped. Get over it and try to grow some before you get your next girlfriend. That is if there's anyone dumb enough to actually go out with you after this. Now get out of here."

With that Jack's legs came back to him and he ran cowering from the stadium in shame to the laughs and jeers to those that saw him. The rest of the audience was fully focused on the naked pair on stage. A god and goddess before the world. They both rose to their feet and took a bow. The whole world seemed to leap to a standing ovation in homage to this great event.

The half time show had overrun so much that the second half of the Super Bowl had to be canceled, but there was not one single complaint. The world had seen greatness and compared to that, football just didn't matter anymore. Eddie was on top of the world.

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers