All Comments on 'The Greek Landlord'

by Lukepreston

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kig112042kig112042almost 20 years ago
Great details!

Thank you for the stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
the landlord

that was very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful!

That was the most beautiful, romantic story i have ever read. The Gentle Giant scenario which i loved. Would truly love to see a continuation of this silent romance for sure. Please? Is begging?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Reminds me of my travels

Very hot and excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

It was beautiful, loved the characters u chose and the way they are written, a big gentle muscle man, thats a very nice thought!

would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredible

This was a wonderful story. Really hot but without resorting to vulgarity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Greek Landlord

Excellent written story. Gentle love, and rocking hardness. I surely wished to be the tourist!

SequinnsSequinnsabout 16 years ago
Greek Landlord

Wow! This is the second of your stories I have read! This is fantastic! My dad's family is Greek, and now I can certainly say that I will never look at the men the same again! But, this story was romantic and sensual, and (as I believe one reviewer said) it didn't need to resort to blatant vulgarity in order to please! Sensational work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Breathtakingly Beautiful

I am almost weak with exhaustion.....OMG, what a beautifully written story. I could almost feel every touch, every stoke, every kiss and yes, feel the huge manhood of the handsome, strong Greek enter into my very being. What a most sensual, exciting and manly love making session every to be described....and told so beautifully. <

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Were you studying English?

"..cold climbs"? "..waste band"? Still, at least you know how to spell 'arse', which is the most important thing - isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was staying in a hostel in Turkey,i was 24, there were 4 beds in the room, I was the only one there mid week,i went out for dinner and came back. There was another pack on one of the other beds, I was horny,i grabbed some lube and started to stroke my cock,when the door opened. I quickly covered up, a much older guy, big, came in, I said hi,he said something in another language. He got undressed, I looked over,he got into his bed,i was still hard and I stroked myself. He looked over,then stood up, I lay there, he bent down,took my cock in his hand, stroked me, then leant over and took my cock in his mouth, sucking me,his oily finger rimming me, I couldn't hold back and when his finger pressed into my arse my cumm shot into his mouth. He swallowed the lot, his finger in my hole.I felt so relaxed, he moved up to me,his thick cock at my mouth, I opened and began sucking him, he was really thick,my mouth stretching to take him. He pulled back,took my lube and applied it to his cock, he said over,over, I didn't understand,then he tried to roll me over, I lay flat on my stomach,his lubed fingers spreading lube around my hole. Then I felt him straddle me, my cock tingled again until I felt the head of his cock at my hole, he was so thick,i tried to relax, he pushed forward, pressure then he opened me, I screamed,so thick,my hole was stretched, then he eased forward the head past my tight entrance ,the pain was a bit less and then he lay his full weight on me and his cock just sank into me. Pushing his arms under mine, he began to fuck,easier with each thrust until he was slowly fucking me,my cock hard, leaking onto the bed. He pulled out,no,i pushed up, over,i rolled over,opened my legs, he lifted them,sliding into me, and fucked me like that, every thrust causing my cock to leak, until I felt him swell in me,he pushed my legs right back and grunting fed his warm cumm into me. My cock spurted , cumm dribbling from me. He pulled back,i went to sleep,my arse tingling, when I woke he was gone, the thought of him brought my cock back to life as I stroked myself to orgasm.

krustythebakerkrustythebakerover 7 years ago
Exquisite

Despite a couple of spelling errors this is really a very erotic story, a complete make-me-cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful!!

bottum070bottum070about 1 year ago

I love this one....very nice building up of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous