All Comments on 'The Grey Lady Ch. 07'

by Opensesame54321

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More! More! More!

Keep it coming! I'm glad to see this story updated it's one of my favorites. I liked reading from Jakes POV hope to read more from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful as always ....

But more pages please. It takes so long between chapters that two pages is torture. Gives us more to hold us over from chapter to chapter, please.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Coming along nicely.

Looking forward to more.

I do agree with a pp that either longer chapters or shorter waits between would be wonderful. Thanks for writing!

CopperflowerCopperflowerover 7 years ago
Great work!

After I read the first few chapters, I've followed the Grey Lady, checking for a new chapter almost daily - and I can honestly say that the storytelling never disappoints. :-) I think you're doing a really great work with the characters and the plot!

I also agree that longer chapters or less wait would be awesome - but then again we all have personal lives and things to attend to, so I wouldn't stress over it if I were the author. Just keep on doing the great job! :-)

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeover 7 years ago
Reads like a real good book

Please continue.

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

I am working on Chapter 8. Right now I'm busy plugging up the holes and making revisions. I don't want to rush to get it out and give you poor quality writing. I'm also trying to increase the size of the chapters, though I don't know for sure if that will happen.

For those of you that are wondering about what happened to her sister, her nephew and the unborn infant, by the end of the story you will know, so don't think that they have been dropped.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words about my work. In the meantime, I'll keep busy with this next chapter and will post here when it has been submitted to the powers that be.

Oweary1Oweary1over 7 years ago
Wow

A quality read among the drivel. Pls hurry back.

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 submitted

As I promised, I am letting everyone know that Chapter 8 has been submitted. It will probably take several days before it is up and on the site, unless it is rejected (I don't foresee that happening but, every time in the past that it has been rejected caught me off guard so I just try to remain hopeful).

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
So Good A Read.

Really enjoyed this read and look toward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOpensesame54321@Opensesame54321
190 Followers
Chapter 10 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval and publication. If they send it back for rewrite, I will let you know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES