The Grocery Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K., Kelli," I said. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and released her grip on my cock. I moved down between her legs, positioned my cock to her now sloppy cunt, and slowly began to fuck her. She grunted with every thrust I made as I slowly but steadily gave her more and more of my cock. Before I had made it all the way in, she was flaying her head from side to side and just moaning "Oh... Oh... Oh..."

I finally reached the end and she lifted her legs up. I hooked my arms under her knees and began to fuck her with a relentless rhythm. She took all I could give her.

Then she said "You... Fuck... Real... Good."

"So do you." I was hammering her pretty good, pulling out almost all the way, then plunging back in hard. I could feel my balls slap against her with each stroke.

"Hit... Me... Harder."

"What was that?" I asked.

"HIT... ME... HARDER!" she yelled impatiently.

I pushed her knees toward her shoulders and increased the frequency and force of my attacks. She joined in my rhythm with "Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh..."

"That's it!' she shouted. "That's real good! Real good! Oh, so fucking good!"

I must have pounded her pussy for another five minutes, when I heard her say "O.K.! O.K.! Almost there! Almost there! Keep fucking! Keep fucking me, you bastard!"

Well, who was I to argue with that? I kept up my relentless pounding of her pussy. I could feel it getting close, too. We both were sweating profusely, but we kept at it.

Then, she cried out "Oh, my god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming! Oh, my god! You fucking son of a bitch! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I released her legs and she stretched her body out as much as she could, holding it stiff while she pounded the bed with both fists.

I came, too, with burst after burst of cum dumped deep into her cunt. I got weak in the knees and could hardly hold myself up above her. Finally, she stopped pounding with her fists and her body relaxed. I pulled out and lay on my back beside her. Neither of us spoke. Her tits were still as beautiful as ever with those red, abused nipples. Her breathing eventually slowed and she rested peacefully.

I gave her about ten minutes and then started on her again - this time without as much foreplay but with just as much noise. We kept it going for two more hours when I finally gave out and let her go to sleep.

Later I got up and dressed as I watched her sleeping peacefully. As I was leaving her bedroom on my way to get a taxi back to my car, she called out sleepily "Jason?"

I stopped, turned, and answered "Yes, Kelli?"

"Thanks for helping with the groceries."

12