The Group Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reminded her of this and asked her if she was absolutely sure, she said she was, so getting Judy to wear the strap-on, I told her to go very gently with her, she settled on my cock, and Tracy spread her cheeks, applying some KY to her ass and the strap-on, Judy eased herself into position behind her, taking hold of it she placed it to her rose bud and gently eased the tip into her, Sharon winced and told her to stop a second, once it felt comfortable, she gave the go ahead for Judy to push more into her, she winced again, but this time, she didn’t tell Judy to stop, instead she pushed back hard against her and impaled her ass on it, as she screamed, it was now all the way in her ass, as well as my cock in her pussy.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and gasped that she felt like it was splitting her in two, everyone stayed motionless until Sharon said the pain had eased and Judy could start to fuck her with it, no sooner did she start then Sharon’s face changed from one of pain to one of pleasure, she was really enjoying herself, fairly soon she was thrusting back at Judy while she ploughed into her ass, this had other benefits, she could also feel my cock moving in her pussy, bringing her to new heights of pleasure, within 3 minutes I could feel her pussy tighten, she gasped for air, and lunged back against Judy and myself, forcing both my cock and the strap-on deep inside her as she could, then she shook violently to a massive orgasm, and fainted.

Judy pulled out of her and both her and Tracy lifted the unconscious Sharon off me, placing her on the sofa, we covered her and left her to sleep.

Judy and Tracy turned to each other and kissed, the strap-on dug into Tracy’s stomach as they did, Tracy stepped back and they both looked and laughed, helping Judy out of the strap-on, Tracy’s face was at Judy’s pussy level, and without a thought she leaned forward and started to run her tongue over her slit, Judy moaned and closed her eyes, putting her hands on Tracy’s shoulder’s for balance, Tracy stood up and helped Judy down to the floor, moving round, they went into a 69, with Tracy on top, and licked and sucked at each other’s pussies as they had done many times before.

My cock stood to attention again, and I moved closer to them, running my hands over Tracy’s butt, I found she responded, by wiggling her ass at me, grabbing the KY we used earlier, I smeared some on her butt, and slid a finger into her, a muffled groan could be heard coming from her mouth, the faster I pushed in and out of her ass the more she moaned, taking my other hand I spread some KY on my cock, and moved in behind her, I removed my finger and placed my cock at her entrance, pushing gently at her sphincter, she groaned as she felt the head start to part her butt, and slide into her, it felt smooth, warm and tight, taking my time so as not to hurt her, I pushed slowly, all the time Both Judy and Tracy were still eating each other’s pussies, once I got my full length into her, I stay still for a while, then moved slowly back and forth, reaming her butt with my cock, her groans grew louder and louder, then her sphincter clamped round the base of my cock and seemed to suck it into her, then her orgasm hit her full blast, she shook and screamed as she came, Flooding Judy’s mouth with her juices, after it subsided, Judy said it was her turn, I pulled out of Tracy’s ass, and Judy rolled them both over, still in their 69, and lifted her head, telling me to fuck her in the ass this time.

Taking the KY, I coated Judy’s ass this time, and got behind her, Tracy got back to licking and sucking on Judy’s pussy, as I pushed my cock into her waiting butt hole, either Judy was more relaxed or not as tight as Judy, but still felt nice round my cock, I moved quicker with Judy than I could with Tracy, the harder I fucked her ass the more she thrust back at me, soon I was pounding her ass, and my balls kept hitting Tracy’s head, by now I was getting past the point of no return, and Judy’s sphincter started to clamp round my cock, with one last thrust, I shot my load into her ass, as she shook in her own orgasm.

After we parted, we lay there talking and small amounts of my cum seeped out of Judy’s ass, Tracy asked, “Judy how does it feel when a guy cums in your ass, she replied, “It feels about the same as when they cum in your pussy”.

Sharon started to stir as she came round from her unconscious state, rubbing her eyes, she finally spoke, saying, “ I’ve never had such an intense orgasm, than the one I’ve just had”, Tracy told her, “You’ve been out of it for nearly ¾ of an hour, and if you hadn’t woken up in another ¼ hour, I was going to wake her, as we have to be getting back”.

That said, they gathered their clothes, dressed and left, the rest of Sunday was fairly uneventful, on Monday, I tidied round, and cleaned the house, only stopping when Charlotte phoned, Tracy, Sharon and Judy had filled her in on our plan, and she had some final details she would like to add to it, she thought it might be an idea to have our own little session at her house before we all went back to mine (for the supposed barby), that way Heather would be horny and ready for more.

Tuesday came and went, on the Wednesday, Charlotte came over, between us we made sure we had enough food and alcohol, the place was tidy, the robes washed and dried, and toys for those that wanted them, that evening just as we left to meet Heather, I primed the barby, ready for our return, as we drove to Charlotte’s, Tracy, Judy, Sharon, Richard and Robert passed us going the other way.

Arriving at Charlotte’s we made our drinks and waited for Heather, knowing this was going to be a mammoth session both at Charlotte’s and my house, I took the precaution of taking one viagra, just in case.

Heather arrived at 7 o’clock as planned, no sooner had she closed the door then Charlotte nearly attacked her, pulling her into the living room, she ran her hands all over her, my cock jumped immediately, springing to attention, but straining at my jeans, in no time at all Charlotte had Heather butt naked, and was licking her pussy, I moved behind Charlotte and pulled her top up, she broke off from Heather just long enough for me to remove her top, with no bra on, I ran my hands round from her back to her front and cupped her tits one in each hand, gently squeezing them and tweaking her already hard nipples, by now Heather had sunk to the floor, and Charlotte had her head firmly between her legs, lifting Charlotte’s skirt I found she’d not put any panties on, running my hand over her smooth ass, and down between her butt cheeks, she spread her legs slightly, allowing me access to her slit, I moved away and stripped, my cock springing out as it was released from it’s confines, moving back behind Charlotte, I slid the head up and down her moist slit, leaning forward I could feel her lips give way and part as my cock slid it’s way into her pussy, she groaned slightly as she felt the warmth from it, and pushed back slightly, I sank into her with one slow stroke, and as I hit bottom, she gasped, slowly I withdrew till just the tip was inside her then pushed back in, she shuddered as I slow screwed her, I picked up the pace when Heather started to moan louder, by now all our breathing was getting heavy, and Charlotte’s pussy clamped my cock as she got her first orgasm, my orgasm followed hers, and lastly came Heather.

Although I’d orgasmed I hadn’t cum, for some reason I also stayed hard, Charlotte pulled forward from me allowing my cock to exit her, she rolled over and Heather saw that I was still hard, she shuffled over to me, taking hold of my cock she sucked and licked at it, taking the whole length in her mouth and down her throat, flexing her throat muscles she tried to milk it, I felt my second orgasm rising and shook from head to foot as it hit me, she pulled out realising that I’d had an orgasm, but still produced nothing.

By now I realised we should be getting back, as my other guests would be into some serious fucking by now, Heather wasn’t too happy about it, because she was seriously horny (just as planned) and wanted my cock inside her.

As we dressed I had problems getting my still hard cock into my jeans, Charlotte said, “It looks like you’ve got a piece of lead piping down your leg”, I was still that hard that it made walking uncomfortable, we rushed back to my place, once inside we stripped, knowing the other’s were downstairs in the play room, Charlotte and I told Heather we were going to have a tactile night in the play room, so not to be bothered that there were little or no lights on in the room, she accepted this without question, we decided to strip before we went down, to make things easier.

We felt our way down the basement stairs, and into the room, as we entered all that could be heard were soft moanings, and some grunting, we made our way to the giant bed, feeling round the walls, and climbed on, the first thing I touched was a hairy leg, I knew it had to be either Richard’s or Robert’s, moving further along, I found a woman’s tits, by the feel of them they belonged to Sharon, one of her hands came up my arm to my shoulders, and found my head, she put her hand behind it and pulled me down to kiss her, I whispered, asking who it was, and to no real surprise found it was indeed Sharon, we kissed passionately, feeling each other’s bodies, our other sense’s heightened by the lack of visual stimulus, the next thing I heard, sounded like Heather moaning, not knowing who it was I followed the sounds, and bumped into her literally, feeling round her I came across one of the twins, Heather was on her back, and he was laying between her legs but further down, and sucking at her tits, by now my eyes were getting used to the lack of light, so could just make out a very slight silhouette once I was close enough, I sat back slightly to see how far this would go, and watched him move position and move his head down to her pussy, I could just make out that his head was bobbing up and down, he must have been doing something right from the moans that Heather was making, after a while he moved again, and getting to his knees, he raised Heather’s legs to his shoulder’s and leaned into her, by the sounds Heather was making, it seemed that he had his cock inside her, though even though I was this close, I couldn’t be sure, I watched his ass pumping up and down, after about 5 minutes and Heather’s 3 orgasms, he all of a sudden grunted that he was cumming, with one final thrust he shot into Heather, Heather realised who the voice belonged to after about 30 seconds, and jumped up from the bed, making a dive for the light switches, flicking them on, she screamed, “Oh my god, I’ve just been fucked by Richard”.

Robert was busy till this time fucking Judy, no sooner did he hear his mother’s voice then he jumped off her and tried to cover himself up, Charlotte had got up by this time

And had moved to comfort Heather, taking her back upstairs, they had a long talk, later she told me that she’d told Heather it was no different than when she’d, meaning Charlotte, been with Sharon and Tracy, Charlotte told me that Heather thought it through, and had to agree with her, Charlotte then asked her if she enjoyed herself with Richard, before she knew who it was, she told Charlotte that she really did enjoy it, and wanted to know where he’d learnt it from, Charlotte told her that last Saturday Sharon, Tracy and Judy paid them a visit while we were all at the club, and that Judy had been double fucked by them both that night.

About 30 minutes after Charlotte and Heather had left the playroom, they came back in, Both Robert and Richard stopped whatever they were doing, and both sat there covering their hard cock’s with their hands looking extremely embarrassed, she stood there still stark naked, with Richard’s cum running down her legs, walking over to the bed she crawled up and in between them both, I looked at Charlotte, and shrugged my shoulder’s, she gave me a knowing wink, letting me know everything was alright, looking back at Heather, she turned to both the twins and with a smile on her face, she hugged them both and told them she wasn’t mad with either of them, then turned to Richard and said, ”I think I owe Robert a little attention, as we’ve already had ours earlier”.

With that everyone relaxed, and Sharon moved over from Robert and to Richard, so that Heather had more room, and even though most of us were either fucking or sucking someone, we all seemed to only half into it, as we watched Heather, as she proceeded to seduce Robert.

Robert looked scared shitless, and his cock had shrivelled up to next to nothing, Sharon spotted this and in her infinite way, said, “If it got much smaller they’d have to call him Roberta”, Richard wasn’t too pleased with this, and as he was playing with her tits at the time, pinched and twisted one of her nipples, causing her to squeal.

Heather bend down and whispered something in Robert’s ear, he looked up at her still with a concerned look on his face, she cupped his face in both hands, and tenderly kissed him full on the mouth, first just with her lips, them more forcefully, getting him to open his mouth slightly, within 2 minutes they were thrashing their tongues in each other’s mouths, she moved one hand down and caressed his chest, she moved further down, and stopped just as she hit his pubic hair, playfully she ran her hand through the top of it, his cock seemed to jump slightly as it came back to life, very soon she had moved her hand to his semi-erect cock, no sooner had she got hold of it, then he groaned, and his cock stood to attention, breaking their kiss she quickly looked down at it, overcome with lust, she re-positioned herself, with one knee either side of his head, and bent forward, swallowing him in one, Robert gasped as soon as she swallowed his cock, and clutched at the mattress covers, his eyes flew open wide, and all he could see was Heather’s pussy staring him in the face, instinctively he raised his head and started to lick her soaking pussy, tasting not only her juice’s but Richards as well.

By now they were too far gone, they couldn’t care less that they were mother and son, all they wanted was to pleasure each other, Heather let go of Robert’s cock, and spun round, and straddled him, squatting down over his cock, she impaled herself on it, sitting there for a while, she basked in it’s warmth then moved up and own on his cock, with each movement they both groaned, Heather’s speed increased, and very soon she was bouncing up and down on him, throwing her head back as she reached her orgasm, she started to shake from her legs and it worked up her entire body as she exploded, this brought on Roberts orgasm, as he stiffened up and with one final grunt shot his cum in Heather to mix with Richards.

Heather collapsed on top of him, them rolled off, no sooner was she laying on her back, then Sharon, the cum queen, scooted over to her and sucked on her pussy, once Heather had come round a little, she looked at Robert and with a glint in her eye, she said, “That was so wonderful”, most of the rest of us were busy by this time, my self and Richard were double fucking Judy, Richard in her pussy with me in her ass, Heather took a while to focus on us, but when she did, she looked like she was drooling over what we were doing to Judy.

By the end of the night, we’d forgotten about the barby, and decided to have a Chinese instead, at around 2 in the morning, we’d all fucked everyone else, even the women, and Charlotte, Heather, Judy, Tracy, and Sharon had all been treble fucked by Richard, Robert and myself, taking turns as to which one of us had pussy, ass or mouth.

I lost count of how many orgasms I had, and only twice did I actually cum, we all lay there in the play room, not one of us could stand let alone walk, so decided to stay just were we were and drifted off to sleep.

Thursday morning I was abruptly awoken by someone sucking my cock, looking down I saw Sharon’s head bobbing up and down, she tilted her head and with a mouth full of cock she smiled at me, as usual I had my morning hard on, and she wasn’t going to waste it, I felt a tingle in my balls and knew I wouldn’t last, grabbing the back of her head, I held her tightly as I shot my load down her throat, she couldn’t swallow all of it, and some dribbled out of her mouth, once she’d finished cleaning my cock with her tongue, she licked up the overflow, looking back up at me.

“Morning”, she said beaming from ear to ear,

“Morning you little cock sucking cum queen”, I replied.

Looking round the room, I noticed Heather laying between Richard and Robert, Tracy and Judy with Charlotte, leaving Sharon and I by ourselves, tapping Sharon on the shoulder, I motioned her, for us to leave them to sleep, walking upstairs, still naked, we sat in the living room, talking about the previous evening/nights activities, Sharon said,” I thought that once Heather realised that it was Richard fucking her, she’d be gone and we wouldn’t see her in our group ever again”.

I reminded her of how it wasn’t really any different to her and Tracy fucking Charlotte, she couldn’t disagree with that, and added, “I’m glad that Robert and Richard are now part of our group, as it gives me two more cocks to suck and fuck”.

As we talked, the other’s started to wake and came to join us, very soon everyone was in the living room, some still naked, some wearing robes, no-one seemed to bother much anymore.

Heather and Charlotte decided we should all eat something and retired to the kitchen, I took Robert and Richard to one side, for a man to men talk, asking them what they thought of and how they felt about their mother.

Richard who still seemed to do all the talking for both of them replied, “Until last night we never thought of our mother as sexual or sexy, but now we see her in a different light”, he added, “Seeing her with everyone, and how much she enjoyed herself, with you all as well as ourselves, means we understand her better”.

Leaving them to join back with Tracy, Sharon and Judy, I went to help Charlotte and Heather, entering the kitchen I was met with the sight of both Charlotte and Heather dressed in aprons and nothing else, I let out a little titter, they both turned to me and asked “What’s so funny”, I replied, “The sight of you two in those aprons”,

“Well you try to cook in the nude”, retorted Heather, “Those fat splashes burn”, added Charlotte,

I went over to Heather and asked her if she was alright about last night, she said, “After the initial shock and Charlotte’s talk with me, I got over the fact that Richard had fucked me in the dark, and now if they were both still willing I will let them fuck me at home, either one on one or both together”.

I told her that Robert was the one that needed more experience, according to what Tracy had told me, with an evil glint in her eye, Heather said ”He will definitely get plenty of experience”.

After breakfast we sat around, and I suddenly remembered about David’s orgy on the Saturday, reminding everyone when it was, and asking who would be going, everyone except Robert and Richard said they were up for it,

Richard, speaking for the both of them, as usual, asked, “What’s and orgy”, I explained that it was similar to last night, but with more people there, but this time when we fucked someone, outside our group, we had to wear condoms.

Richard looked at Robert, and almost reading his mind, asked, “Can we go too”.

I told him, “I’ll have to ask, but seeing as there would be 6 women and me going, I didn’t think there would be any objections”.

Sharon chimed in by saying, “Well, if they weren’t allowed to go then I’m not going either”, Charlotte, Heather, Judy, and Tracy, all backed Sharon, and said the same.