The Group Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Looks like it’s unanimous then”, I said, “But I’ll still have to run it past David though, as it is his party”.

The rest of the day we lazed around, occasionally playing with someone or fucking them, when the mood to us, around 6 o’clock, David returned home from work, throwing on a robe, I managed to catch him before he got inside, shouting him over I told him I needed a word urgently.

2 minutes later he came across, letting him in, he went to the living room, and was kind of semi surprised to find everyone naked, taking him to the dining room, I asked, “Is it still on for the Saturday”.

He said, “Yes, but how many are going”,

I told him, “Everyone that’s here at the moment plus our sex slave”, he glanced over to the living room, then asked, “Even the two young men?”.

I said, “They’d love to go, but it’s your party, so I thought it only right to ask, but if they can’t go, then Sharon, Charlotte, Heather, Judy, and Tracy have told me they won’t be attending either”.

He didn’t seem too pleased that he’d been backed into a corner, as I found out later that he’d been more or less bragging to the other orgy goer’s that there would be 6 new women and one man, now instead of just the one man there would be three,

He thought for a moment, and tried to put up excuses, saying, “I haven’t really catered for two extra”.

I said, “Fair enough, if they can’t go then none of us will be attending, and we’ll have our own party that night”.

Nothing was said for 30 seconds, then Charlotte came in the dinning room and asked “Ok, so what’s happening”,

I replied, “It doesn’t seem that Robert and Richard are invited on Saturday”,

Charlotte shouted “NO” back to the other’s, everyone groaned, then she turned round, to David and said, “It looks like we’re not going to your orgy”.

This took David, back, at first he thought I was just saying ‘all or none’, to twist his arm for Robert and Richard, when he realised that we was serious, and the women were all behind each other and Robert and Richard, he relented, but stressed, “It’s up to you to explain everything the rules about orgies”.

Charlotte then shouted “YES” back to the others, and everyone cheered.

As David left us, Sharon came over to him, dropped to her knees and swiftly pulled his zip down, reach into his trousers, and pulled out his cock, playing with it she looked up at him and said, “This is just a ‘thank you’ for allowing Robert and Richard to attend your orgy”, she then swallowed him whole, and sucked him till he came in her mouth, as she tucked him back in his trousers, Charlotte told her, “Your a cock sucking tramp, young lady”,

“I’m not the only one”, she retorted,

Charlotte reminded me that I had to contact Laura, and inform her she was to be in attendance that Saturday.

Phoning Laura, I told her that her services were needed both tonight and on Saturday, and if she behaved like a good little slave, she could have her special treat,

Going back to the group, I told them that Robert and Richard had a treat coming tonight, in the form of Laura.

Heather said, “They’ll enjoy her”, both young men looked quizzical at us all, Heather then went on to tell them, “Laura is our sex slave, She will let us do anything to her and she will not object”, I added, “She is yours for tonight, and you can fuck her, torment her, making her take it in the mouth, pussy or ass, you can leave her alone, or even make her play with herself, and then deny her, her pleasure, by stooping her just before she cums, she will be there for your pleasure and not her own”.

20 minutes later, she arrived, as she came in, we were still naked, all standing in a row waiting for our special kisses, she dropped to her knees, and kissed each one of us on the pussy or cock, dependant on the gender.

She stood up and said to me, “Shall I get my uniform on Master”, I looked at her, and told her, “Richard and Robert are your Master’s for the night, and even the rest of us had to ask them for your services”.

She looked at Richard and Robert and asked again, they looked kind of puzzled, I nodded a yes to them and they told her to go and dress, she left us, about 10 minutes later she came back and presented them with her remote’s, Heather went over to them and told them what they were for, after some experimental presses of the remote’s they started to get into it.

For the first time, Robert actually spoke, “Come over here slave, I want you to suck my cock”, she complied and took him in her mouth, he rewarded her with a long buzz from her butt plug while she sucked him, until he came, next was Richards turn, he too, had Laura suck him off while he buzzed her pussy, just before he came, he felt her mouth start to tighten round his cock, as she approached her own orgasm, he immediately stopped the vibrator, and gasped to her, “ you’re not allowed to cum, until after I have”.

Once he’d cum, he called her over, and said, “Now get out of those pants”, wiggling out of them he then realised they had I built in dildo, and it was this that vibrated, turning her round, he also noticed the butt plug in her ass, deciding to leave it inside her, he got up, and told her, “Now sit right there, with your legs spread wide, I want you to play with yourself, while we all watch”.

Laura sat down, and spread her legs wide, she starting by rubbing her clit with her fingers, she spread her lips, to give both Richard and Robert a full view of her pussy, and clit ring, her juices were flowing out of her as she dipped two fingers into herself, lubricating her finger’s, then returned to tease her own clit, her breathing got heaver, and her hips bucked against her own hand, Robert picked up the latex pants, and turning them inside out, handing them back to her he told, “Now fuck yourself with this”, she grabbed it off him, and in one quick thrust, she buried it up her pussy, arched her back and came instantly, Robert flicked his remote just at the right time, giving her extra pleasure in her ass.

During all this time, the rest of us were half heartedly watching them and playing either with ourselves or someone else, Sharon as usual had my cock in her mouth, and was sucking away merrily, I had a couple of fingers of one hand inside Charlotte and a couple of fingers of the other hand inside Heather, gently fucking the both of them with my hands, Judy and Tracy were in a 69, gently lapping each other’s pussies, breaking off to watch Laura every so often, but no sooner had Laura finished then everyone started picking up their pace, easing Sharon off my cock, I got her on all fours on the floor, motioned for Heather to slide under her head for Sharon to lick her pussy, while I fucked her from behind, Charlotte was left on her own, and decided that Heather needed a pussy to suck, so squatted down over Heather’s face, making a daisy chain of our events, by now Sharon’s pussy was dripping wet, even though she was only 18 and still tight, my cock ploughed into her, as I fucked her hard and fast, with every thrust she squealed and tensed as I bottomed out inside her, suddenly without warning, she tensed one final time, and her orgasm overtook her, spraying my cock and balls with her cum, she collapsed onto Heather, pulling my cock out of herself as she did, rolling over, she looked spent, and lay there gasping for breath.

Without a moment to spare, I crawled forward and between Heather’s legs, replacing Sharon’s tongue, with my cock, all Heather knew was that Sharon had cum, being busy sucking Charlotte’s pussy, she gasped as I shoved my cock into her welcoming pussy, grabbing her by the ankles, I pulled her legs up above my shoulders and as wide as I could manage, using them for support, I ploughed as deep as my cock would go into her sopping pussy, although she was no where near as tight as Sharon, she knew how to work her cunt muscles, squeezing my cock and releasing it, trying to milk me for every drop, I could just make out her muffled moans as she still sucked on Charlotte’s pussy, her breathing heavy, I felt her tighten one last time as she unloaded her cum round my groin and cock.

She lay there totally exhausted, unable to raise her head, but with a big smile on her face, Charlotte realised that Heather was in no state to carry on sucking her, looked across at me, she saw my cock was still hard, and jumped up to grab me before anyone else could, I stood ready to find somewhere we could fuck.

Charlotte, walked up to me, put one leg round my waist, her arms round my neck, and gave a little jump, wrapping her other leg round my waist at the same time, now she was holding on to me with her pussy just above my cock, moving one arm round behind her, she grabbed my cock, and guided it into her slit, then she gently lowered herself down onto it, impaling herself, as I stood there holding all her weight, I put my hands on her butt for extra support, and between us we managed to stand there and fuck, I bounced her up and down on my cock, using my hands to help, with every stroke she grunted as nearly all her weight landed on my cock, I couldn’t hold her for long, and moved towards one of the sofa’s, as gently as possible, I lowered her down and sank to my knees at the same time, still with my cock inside her, pushing her legs back to her chest, I spread her as wide as I could.

I could watch as I stroked in and out of her, I always found this a turn on, speeding up a little her moans grew louder, within a couple of minutes, her moans turned to grunts as yet another orgasm coursed through her body.

By the end of the night we were all well fucked, yet again, Laura had to go as she had work the following day, so after kissing us all goodnight, in her own special way, she dressed and left.

The rest of us crawled up to bed and as far as I knew fell asleep, the following morning, we eventually all got up, and slowly drifted into the living room, some dressed and some with just robes on, sitting there, we all agreed that we would abstain from any form of sex that day as we needed our strength for the next evening at David’s.

Everyone had breakfast and showered separately, to avoid any temptation, and decided that they should go for some fresh clothes, Heather took Richard and Robert with her and Charlotte took Judy, Tracy, and Sharon with her.

The house felt empty all of a sudden, so grabbing my car keys, I decided that I’d pay a visit to a costume hire company, arriving there, I hired a full Scots national dress for myself, including the kilt, just then an evil thought occurred to me, and turning to the proprietor, I asked him for two more in Richard’s and Robert’s size, returning home with them, I hid them away ready for the Saturday night.

Later that day, everyone returned, much to my delight, and we did eventually have the barby we were supposed to have two night’s ago, breaking out the wine and beer, we just sat shooting the breeze, and although we were each other’s lover’s, for some reason the entire day was spent getting to know each other socially, by nightfall we had discussed each other’s likes and dislikes, whinged about anything and everything, and just generally had a good laugh.

Judy said she was getting fed up with college, and could do with a break to get away from it, Charlotte latched on to this idea, and said we should all get away as a group, to a warmer climate, preferably one that allowed topless or nude bathing,

As time went on and the wine and beer flowed in more quantity, it became popular consensus that, we would have our break.

I said I would make enquiries, as to the cost and availability, and let everyone know, by now it was late, and a few of us were starting to fall asleep, so we went inside, chose our partners for the night and went to our bedrooms.

Tracy decided she wanted to spend the night with Heather, as they’d not had a one on one, Sharon grabbed me, leaving Judy with Robert and Charlotte with Richard,

By the time Sharon and I got in bed we were both too drunk and too tired to do anything, so after a kiss and a cuddle we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Saturday morning, Sharon woke me up, the same way she did on the Thursday, with her lips round my cock, sucking my morning hard on, as she felt me stir, she looked up at me and smiled, still with my cock in her mouth, I thought to myself, when she got older, she’d make a good fluffer on the porn circuit (for those of you that don’t know what a fluffer is, she’s employed to keep the male porn star erect), but then again maybe not, as she doesn’t know when to stop, and would have them cumming all the time, I did know that she would be very popular at the orgy, maybe not with some of the straight women, but certainly with the bi ones and the men.

Pulling out of her mouth, I moved her up the bed, and kissed her softly, wanting to take my time, as I stroked her young body, she responded by doing the same to me, I purposely stayed away from her tits and pussy, trying to make this as sensual as possible, however she didn’t, she caressed my cock gently, and by now I was getting that horny I could barely stand what she was doing to me, she gave me that certain look, the please fuck me look, and my cock took over my body,

I pushed her onto her back, throwing what was left of the covers off of us, I climbed between her legs, looking down at her flawless young body, I positioned my cock between her pussy lips, slowly and intentionally, I pushed forward just like the first time I fucked her, she tried to buck her hips up to meet me, but every time she did, I backed off slightly, teasing her all the time, once I had my full length inside her, I lay flat on top of her motionless, then gently I rose my ass up and down on her, more making love to her than fucking her, we stayed like this for over 30 minutes, making love gently, she had a number of small sensual orgasms, not the violent ones she was used to, every time I felt my own orgasm rising I would stop and wait for it to subside, until finally I could take no more, pulling my legs up under me I got on my knees, and started thrusting into her, after all her small orgasms, it didn’t take long for her to have one of the biggest of her young life, she was like a bucking bronco, and I had to hold on for the ride, as she screamed and bucked at me, this was all too much and with one final lunge I came into her.

After we got our breath’s back, she said That has to be the best i've ever had with anyone".

By now, I think we’d woken everyone else up, as all that we could hear were moans and groans from the other rooms, we just lay there, cuddled up to each other, listening to everyone else as one by one they had their own orgasms.

To be continued………………