The Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
679 Followers

“That’s it. Fuck him hard,” he said in a laughing tone. “Fill his ass with juice and then let me have a go at him.”

I heard the man fucking me grunt and then felt his hot come, spewing out of him, filling my ass with a warming sensation. I felt the cock inside me twitching every time it sprayed its load up into me and soon felt it being pulled out of me. The man above me, holding my legs, suddenly let go of them but before I could lower them, he was between my legs, pushing his hard cock against my hole. I felt him enter me and this time there was very little pain. His cock was smaller than the first one but he still filled my ass completely.

He started thrusting in and out of me as he held my legs up in the air by my ankles. I knew there was no sense in struggling besides, I was starting to enjoy the fucking.

“Oh fuck, your ass is tight,” the man said between huffs and grunts as he pounded in and out of me. “I love a tight ass hole.”

I felt his balls slap against my cheeks every time he thrust fully up into me and I found myself, pushing against his thrusts as he continued to fuck me.

“That’s it, slut. Push me further into you,” he groaned as I continued helping him fuck my ass. “Now you know what its like to have a hard cock up your ass and it looks like you enjoy it.”

I was really getting hot being fucked by this stranger.

“Oh yes, that’s it. Fuck me harder,” I said to him as I pushed even more against his thrusts. “I want to fill you empty your balls inside me. I want to feel your hot come, fill my ass hole. Oh, yes, keep fucking me.”

He raised us up so he was almost right over top of me as he continued to pound his hard cock in and out of my ass, me letting him have full access to my ass hole. I took hold of my legs and pulled them further over my head, raising my ass up. He was thrusting fast and hard now and the slapping of his balls against my cheeks was getting louder and louder.

“Oh shit. That feels good,” I moaned at him. “Fuck me harder.”

As he pumped in and out of me faster and faster, my cock had become erect again and was resting against my stomach. He finally started coming, adding his hot come to the load that was still inside.

“Oh yes, that’s it. Fill me with your hot come. Fill me up,” I commanded him as he grunted and groaned as he emptied himself inside me.

He finally finished coming and slowly pulled his cock out of me. I felt a warm sensation on my legs as his and the other man’s come ran down them, pooling under me on the ground.

I lowered my legs and looked over at my wife. She was watching me and because I couldn’t see her face clearly, I didn’t know what she was thinking.

“Ok, now for the dessert,” I heard one of the men say. “Get on your hands and knees,” I was commanded.

I did as I was told.

“That’s it. Now Mrs., get under him and suck his cock.”

I looked up as my wife slithered under me, her cunt right under my chin. I felt my cock being pulled towards her mouth and then the warm sensation of having it swallowed. I looked down just as the head of my cock disappeared into her mouth, just as I felt the hard cock enter my ass. Because of it’s size, I felt a searing pain shoot through me and as I turned my head to yell out, I saw a hard cock enter my wife’s cunt and another hard cock pointing at my mouth. Before I could move, the hard cock was between my lips and hitting the back of my throat.

As the hard cock fucked my mouth, the cock in my ass started pounding in and out of me. I could heard my wife under me, moaning and groaning as she sucked my cock, trying to make me come in her mouth. I could also hear the three men as they grunted every time they thrust into the two of us.

Soon all of them started coming, the cock inside my ass, sending its hot load up into me as the cock in my mouth started emptying itself down my throat. I swallowed quickly as the cock in my ass filled my canal with its load.

I heard the man fucking my wife grunt loudly and saw him hold himself against he spread groin as he emptied himself into her. I could smell the come that was being spewed everywhere.

After a few minutes, the three men disentangled themselves from us and I heard zippers being pulled up. I didn’t move and told my wife quietly not too either.

“Well, how’s that for a nightcap,” I heard one of the men ask as the others laughed. “Maybe we can meet at the bar again and do this all over again.”

One of them slapped me on my bare ass and then they were gone. I slowly got off my wife and we dressed. Getting to the car, I asked my wife if she was ok and she just nodded. Later that night, after getting home and washing all the sticky come off ours tired, sore bodies, we sat and talked about what had happened.

“We should go to the police,” I said.

“No, honey. It’s all right. It’s over and let’s hope it never happens again,” she said, smiling briefly at me.

I looked at her and saw something I never expected. The look in her eyes told me that she had enjoyed the humiliation of being fucked by three men.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

The next morning, she surprised me even more when she brought up the subject again.

“You know honey, that must be what its like to swing,” she said.

I looked at her.

“You enjoyed it, didn’t you?”

After a minute, she turned towards me.

“Yes I did. I enjoyed being fucked by two men at the same time and I enjoyed watching you take a hard cock up your ass. I never thought you would do such a thing.”

“I didn’t have much choice, did I?”

“No, but you enjoyed it, didn’t you.”

“Yes, after the first shock, I must admit that I did.”

“Well, maybe..” she started but just grinned at me and left the rest unsaid.

rjohnson
rjohnson
679 Followers
12