All Comments on 'The Guardian Ch. 01'

by TiaraMiara

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOL ... the title is mis-spelled

hmmmm ... the title is not even spelled correctly ... in the era of spelling and grammar checkers .... I cant see any reason to read the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting premise

The misspelling in the title is unfortunate, but can be corrected. The story itself has promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pls continue

More plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE GUARDIAN

For all those spelling freaks....gaze upon the correct spelling.....oh my word.....why have we as humans become so engrossed in criticism....and forgotten to look outside the box?

This is a unique way of telling a very simple; yet engrossing tale.

Much praise dear writer for what obviously is going to be many chapters of a good story.

Praise will always be tempered with criticism....but heed only that which is uplifting and will add to yours and the readers enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is already amazing!!!!

Please don't take too long to post more chapters. I'm really into this story. I wonder what happened to her mom, also what do they look like and how Hunt came to be the one to take care of her. Btw don't listen to the haters and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Great start, please keep writing.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

This story sounds familar or I have read one that is similar.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

while i agree mispellet wurds can be korected not pointing them out when they are found just allows they writer to continue to make mistakes and take away from the story if the reader cant follow or understand what the writer is trying to convey.that means to say for those that dont understand english.it is hard enough to understand writers that are not native english writers or speakers it is just wrong on multiple levels to have adults that grew up reading and writing english that cant do so when they are trying to do so for entertainment or for work.my thought was if they met when he was 23 then how much could he grow when most people stop growing in their late teens not their 20s?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm not complaining

This is a great start. Please write more.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago

Hi, I thought that he was a teenager when they met? Where is her evil momma?

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
love

Please update soon love this story already

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Going well

The flaws are minor. The concept is good. The emotions are nicely expressed.

The scene has been well-set for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Start

This is an interesting, different story. I'm curious to see where you lead us, and hope for an update soon.

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 9 years ago
Good story concept, Good start!

I am liking what I have read so far! Update when you can, we will be here!

silverstar88silverstar88about 9 years ago
I'm Intrigued..

This is quite different from other stories I've read. Please keep writing!

blckvixen08blckvixen08about 9 years ago
different

it's deffenatly different. I hope you continue the story.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
Wow, that is so good

Llano and Hunter. I really like this story so far it's so sweet. I do hope you write more. #inlove

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous