All Comments on 'The Guardians Ch. 00'

by musecues

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
interesting plot...

and wouldnt mind to read some more, thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Intriguing start

this story has certain piqued my interest, good detail & build up...more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Start

This is a great start and I hope you will continue as I am hooked already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderful!

This has potential to be a very good plot. I do hope you have continuation to this because I think it is very good. Plus, your writing makes it wonderful to read; flows well and in a logical way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Princeton?

M.C.... are you a student at Princeton? For firstly... your writing shows you're clearly intelligent and the knowledge of the history as well as the exact locations... I'm impressed! I did a google on some of the things you wrote and I think you did your research well.

Great job!

But where's the sex babe! Bring on the love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good start

This started out well and grabbed my interest. I look forward to reading more.

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeabout 15 years ago
very good

I really like what you have so far and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More pls!

My title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yes, it's nice

Yes, it's nicely written as those below me has commented. Intelligently written but you are poor in spelling LOL. Twice you have put that down as 'burry' instead of bury. Maybe you overlooked that but the computer should have pick it out for you so do becareful with spelling. And ermm, do write faster?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing!

Great build up... I think you have a structure for this story right and that there's more? Hope the sex comes soon! your two characters are just sizzling! I wanna know more more more! Come on! hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nooooo!!!!

Come on! Dun leave us gussing! pls write faster!

Oh... and I'm from N.J too! (if you are)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nooooo!!!!

Come on! Dun leave us gussing! pls write faster!

Oh... and I'm from N.J too! (if you are)

elsanguineelsanguineabout 15 years ago
piqued my interest

Good work for the first time. Do write faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Strange...

I find it strange that most of the best writers are in the NonHuman category. They really have the best imagination and can weave a hell of a story. And you're one of them! I think your tag line caught my eye! But I hope you will explain in the following chapters some of those names that you've used ok? Plus, I want to see the horsemen in action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Argh!

I really hope you've already sent in your next chapter because I am already hooked! you're so smart ah, leave the story hanging like that. Who the hell is Anicii Juliana was exactly the response you wanted from us right? I absolutely LOVE fantasy erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree

I saw the comments below about the Nonhuman genre as having the best writers and I agree! I am not really a big fan about aliens and all these weird creatures having sex with humans... but this is well written with a proper plot. I hope the sex comes soon!

ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
interesting...

Your nick is very interesting just as your writing. Well, MC, do write your next chapter soon. I know that this is one writer I will always check in on often!

ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
good research!

Sorry I'm putting too many comments on your page. I didn't want to email you as you might not read it.

Anyway, I did some research on my own... and I went to read Dante's Divine Comedy... wow it's really long! I'm really really impressed that you actually know this book! I assume you got your 'cues' from this 'muse' eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The 4As

I like the scene of the four siblings. Is there a significance that they all start their names with A? What kind of name is Abben and Aqurico actually... never heard of them. I am guessing they are the apocalyse right? This is a very ingenious! Hahaha. I don't think anyone has ever wrote about this before. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely

Zodia195Zodia195about 15 years ago
Nice beginning!

You do a wonderful job describing the setting as well as the characters themselves. I am guessing that those Guardians' names are pretty ancient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice tie

I jumped straight to chap 1 and was wondering 'what?' and I'm so glad your prologue kept me interested enough to go back and read the first chapter! Do write more!

ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
nicely done

write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

babe, I read your chapter 1 and this... is just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good start

looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great start!

I'm hoping for more action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good beginning

I remembered reading Dante before... or heard of it vaguely. This story sure piqued my interest. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good!

Loved it! I'm going to read the rest of the chapters. Refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love, love, love

this looks like it is going to be one hell of awesome saga!! Thank you so much for posting this series.

ArrnaArrnaover 13 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written first chapter. Can't wait to get my teeth into the rest of it, but since it's almost 3am, I have to go to bed *sniffle* Damn you for making such captivating reading!

alexatron1alexatron1over 13 years ago
OMG

Loving it so far.. wish I had a handfull of thumbs so I could give it 10 thumbs up!!!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Very Good!

You have made me want to read Dante' s Infro. sorry for the bad spelling...lol

I hope that the rest is just as good or better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar

Love the story and the plot so far. Amazing. Although, grammatically it could have some work done. You keep changing tense which I find extremely distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous