The Guardians Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always wanted her, from the first moment she met his eyes as he had knelt down in front of the royal family to be knighted. She had kept her eyes on him throughout the ceremony and afterwards during the ball, he had swept her off her feet...

Ella shook herself out of her daydreaming. Ben was still standing behind his desk but he was leaning against the wall staring at her. He had an impatient look on his face. Obviously he had said something but she was not in control of herself; daydreaming and hallucinating!

"Do you remember?" Again the voice in her head.

"Professor... were you... talking to me?" Ella looked at him as she tried to talk to his voice in her head. She needed to know that she wasn't going mad. It startled him, the same way it did when she had looked at him abruptly a while ago. He looked away and suddenly the intense suffocation eased.

"Ella, I think that's enough. Perhaps I shall see you later after your last class so you can do your test. I wouldn't want to fail you for reasons other than a lack of memory," he had said as he ushered her out.

It sure was strange how he had used the word 'memory' instead of ' memorizing' but she figured it must have been because she frustrated him so much with her daydreaming in his office.

*****

After closing the door and turning away from it, he came face to face with company.

"That was a very risky thing you did there Abben. Just because we're watching from our frames doesn't mean we can't sense these things..." warned his sister, Aurora. She had materialized from the frame and was sitting down on one of his sofas. Her blond hair was a shade darker than his and her eyes were currently a mix of hues. He knew she was angry with him.

A minute later the two men in the photos materialized as well, cordially summoned by their sister.

"Hello... I am trying to be a fireman here... Aurora, do you think just because you're the baby of us all I will come here at every whim and command of yours? I was in the middle of putting out fires for god sake!" said the one with the red hair.

"Aqurico you of all people should know that fires are no big deal!" said Adrian, the black haired one. "Now now... we are all gathered here. May I know for what reason please?"

"Our brother... acted without much thought, putting us all at risk! I will not let what happened 1000 years ago repeat itself!"

"Aurora! That's enough!" Abben turned to face his sister; he would have striked her if it was not for Adrian's hand shielding her.

"Brother... what of this girl..." Aqurico asked. He, being second eldest and closest to Abben could sense the emotions going through him.

"She is the reincarnation of Anicia Juliana..."

"No... that cannot be! How do you know for sure?!" gasps Adrian.

Anicia Juliana... she was the beautiful imperial princess of Olybrius who had condemned the four of them to their eternal life... He had traded them in return for something he could never get...

"What of her mother?" Aqurico asked.

"Rafael and I buried her at her designated resting place in that church in Florence."

PS:I hope you guys like it! This is my first attempt at an erotica. Do vote and leave your comments! –MC-

12