The Guest Speaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old are you, Edmund? How long have you been out of school?"

He chuckled as if he was waiting for me to ask that question. "Well, I just turned twenty-five. I graduated high school early and had my bachelor's degree by nineteen... Another five years and I had my doctorate. I've been finished since this past May." He looked at me bashfully. "And how many years has this earth been graced by your presence?"

Okay, now he's layin' it on me thick. I feel my cheeks get hot and the corners of my mouth perk up into a grin. "I'm twenty-two years old." A feeling of giddiness strangles my hold on English. Suddenly, I feel the urge to blurt, "This is going to be a really great first date."

He hesitates, a slow smile widening across his face.

"Yeah, I think you're right."

After dinner, we step out of the restaurant, his arm now resting comfortably around my waist. Halfway to his car, he stops me, spins me around and catches me as our faces are nearly touching. He looks me in the eyes for an intense second, then presses angelic lips to mine. He is gentle but meaningful with this first long, slow kiss. His mouth moves against mine, leading my lips to part slightly and invite his warmth into me. The kiss begins to deepen even more when he abruptly pulls away, apologetic.

"I'm so sorry, that was completely barbaric of me," he breathed urgently. "I just... I couldn't resist any longer..." His voice trailed off as he started off toward the car.

"Please don't apologize for that," I said, catching up to him. We get into the car and he starts the ignition, but before he can put the car into drive I make a bold decision. "And please, give me the rest of that kiss." He looks at me, surprised but excited, and moves his hands to frame my face. The kiss is urgent and within seconds I feel my pussy trembling. Our mouths part again and this time he lets his tongue explore with mine. As he moves his hand down from my face to cup my breast, I let out a soft moan of pleasure. As he squeezes and kisses I become so switched on I can't handle it any longer, and I let my hands wander from his shoulders, down his chest and eventually to the swelling right below his belt buckle. I break away from the passion just long enough to say, "I want you."

He pulls away and hesitantly asks, "Are you sure?"

I pull him back and confidently nod my head 'yes'. He kisses me again but then pulls away and sighs.

"Come to my place then?" he asks, winded.

We pull up to an upper-end apartment complex in the swanky part of town. The car is hardly parked before I'm out of it, hurrying around to meet him. He unlocks the front door and it is hardly shut behind us before we are climbing all over each other again. He pushes me against the wall and I can feel his hard desire grinding against my belly. My panties are drenched. It's a cliché scene of a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom; my boots and his shoes made it off near the front door, my tights are hanging over the back of a kitchen chair, his shirt is wadded in the floor near the bathroom, and so on and so forth. By the time we get to his bedroom I am left in my lingerie and he in his slacks, showing off his chiseled abs and chest. He pushes me onto the bed and climbs in on top of me, grinding his erection against my soaked panties, kissing my neck and squeezing my breasts and butt. I moan a deep, hoarse moan when he pulls my breasts out of their cups and licks my nipples. Finally, he removes the remainder of his clothes and drops them over the edge of the bed, and lo and behold there is the biggest throbbing, veiny dick I have ever seen.

"Holy shit, you weren't joking about being thick this morning!" I exclaim, breathless and fairly intimidated.

He grins and begins stroking himself aggressively. "I hoped you would have that opinion." He pulls me off of my back into a sitting position. He removes my bra and then moves to position his dick right by my face. He then proceeds to rub his head around my lips and tease me. "Will you?" he asks. I don't miss a beat in taking the head into my mouth, sucking and licking. It's fucking huge. I try to take a little bit more with each stroke, but there's only so much space in my mouth. A low moan lets me know that I'm hitting some sweet spot, so I try again to take a little more but his hand wraps into my hair and begins pushing my head down on him. Before long, it's no longer a matter of me giving him head but instead he is aggressively fucking my face, seeming to pay no mind to my gagging and choking. Something about this aggression turns me on even more, and I reach down to rub my clit.

"Oh, is someone horny?" he says playfully, removing his penis from my mouth as I gasp for air. He lays me back down and kisses me sensually, starting at my lips and then trailing down to my neck, between my breasts, down my belly and eventually resting at my panty line. He snarls and takes my panties between his teeth, slowly pulling them down to reveal a dripping, swollen pussy. He wraps his arms under my legs and brings his lips to my clit, gently sucking and then letting his tongue lick circles around it. As he continues, I feel a distinct tingling sensation in the small of my back and the backs of my knees. My eyes roll back into my head as a scream with pleasure and let my first ever orgasm rip through me.

He stops and sits up and I can see that his face is glistening wet around his mischievous smile. He leans over to his night stand to pull out a condom and quickly puts it on, then crawls up to bring his face to mine. He kisses me passionately, perhaps to distract me, as he put the head of his throbbing erection into my wet pussy. I cry out in pain, and he stops, obviously concerned.

"No, don't stop," I breath. "I don't want you to stop. It just has to be slow."

He nods, kisses my forehead, and then kisses me once more, rubbing the head around the outer lips of my vagina. He again presses himself into me, this time more slowly, and he locks eyes with me to gauge my comfort. By the time his entire member is inside me, the pain has been replaced entirely by pleasure as I feel every ridge and vein caress my g-spot. His member fills me completely and I moan with every move he makes. As he senses my comfort he begins to thrust harder and faster, and I feel his balls slap against my ass as he goes. Each thrust brings me closer to the edge and I feel another orgasm mounting. I dig my fingers into his muscular shoulders and he takes a fistful of my hair as he thrusts slower and deeper and harder than I ever thought possible, and he repeatedly presses on my g-spot. The tingling sensation bursts and I feel a flood of pleasure throughout my body as I squirt.

"Ohhh, fuck yes!" Edmund moans, and he pulls me up and into a doggy-style position. He thrusts himself deeply into me, gripping my hips for leverage. One hand moves to entangle itself into my hair again as he pulls my head back to look him in the eye as he fucks me savagely. I watch his face shift in sweet pleasure as he builds an orgasm for himself, bending forward to take hold of my breast instead of my hips. His thrusts become faster and harder and his breathing more ragged and heavy in my ear. As his pleasure mounts to its peak, he bites my shoulder and groans into my tingling flesh and I feel his cock throbbing within me.

He pulls out slowly, tosses the condom in the trash, and lays down beside me.

"I told you," I whisper. "I told you that we were going to have a great first date."

12