All Comments on 'The Guests'

by grunfutix

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
this is almost good............

This would be a good story but there are some really strange word choices.

The first sentence:

The end of the world as we knew it, started with a sank.

Sank?

That is the past tense of sink.

Example: "The Titanic sank."

There were more, but when the very first sentence has me going WTF??

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Great story

I could see this story line having at least a few more chapters. Like when his girlfriend get home he then seeds her to host a "Guest". And what about the office fling? As the two first hosts, would they continue to be together or would they now also seed others in the office? Also it is clear how the guest gets planted into a woman through sex, but what about a man? Short of an invasion like the first did or gay sex, how would other men be seeded? There are many ways this story can go and I look forward to other chapters for this one or at least other stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good so far

For female to male i can see it being done by breast milk.My only question is can people with the quest have children cause i can see that being a good think but if they can't that would be the end of the great evil..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

I don't think I need any alterations to fuck the shit out of any female aliens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous