The Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grunfutix
grunfutix
16 Followers

She need not have worried.

My balls contracted and my cock once again spurted jet after jet of semen into Nicole's eagerly working mouth.

How can I keep doing this, I thought in brief moments of clarity.

"It is me."

Came the reply.

"I am preparing the way."

I have no idea how long this state of affairs continued. I know I maintained a constant orgasm for well over ten minutes, with Nicole drinking every last drop I squirted into her willing mouth. Finally, I noticed a different sensation, a larger swelling, deep within my gonads. The sensation travelled up my cock and I noticed an ever so slight bulge as it passed Nicole's busy lips. With one final heave my body jetted a giant geyser of sperm into Nicole's mouth and couched amongst this payload was a small, pearl sized egg.

The sensation of this egg passing through my urethra was enough to blow my mind. I slumped senseless in my chair as Nicole sat up sharply, swallowing with a slightly confused expression and a cough.

My cock gave a final spasm and a last gout of white fluid spurted from my cock to fall on Nicole's shirt and the floor.

Nicole sat back on her haunches with a strangely satisfied expression.

"I've been wanting to do that a long time," she said huskily.

"But you do realise this is not normal. I have never seen or heard of a man doing what you just did. and oh was it good."

Her gaze drifted off slightly and she suddenly clutched her stomach.

"My god, is it possible to overdose on semen?"

She laughed crudely before clutching her stomach again.

This time I swear I felt something move..."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped unconscious in a heap.

"Be calm, it is my young ones. They are very gentle. Watch and see."

Nicole moaned slightly and I noticed what I could see of her subtly changing. Her breast line rose and the worry lines and slight crows feet faded into a flawless complexion. I was immediately conscious of a change to her scent. She smelled wonderful, but incomplete. And she smelled horny.

She sat up with a start, her eyes quickly scanning the room before alighting on me, reclined in my office chair with my semi rigid cock held contemplatively in my hand.

"I want you to fuck me. Please."

My penis sprang to attention as if attached to a wire as Nicole rose to her feet, dropping her moist panties to the floor as she did so. She hiked her skirt up and planted her self on the desk in front of me.

"Fuck me."

She spread her legs wide in front of me and exposed her gorgeous pussy. Her labia were large and engorged with blood and her pussy was dripping with juice. Her powerful perfume hit me and I was on my feet in an instant, my cock thrusting in my hand of its own violation. Her eyes meet mine and all pretence at foreplay vanished.

I felt the building pressure inside me and guided the head of penis against her open pussy as the first spurt of cum left my cock.

As I thrust inside her I realised I now possessed extraordinary sensitivity and control over my member. I could feel the tight pressure of Nicole's pussy around the head of my cock.

She was tight.

I concentrated and my penis narrowed a fraction. The full length of my shaft slide inside her and she groaned. I could feel the walls of her pussy on the head and shaft of my penis with remarkable precision. I found the spongy ribbed tissue of her G-spot, my penis coiled slightly inside her and she grabbed the edge of the table and squealed in ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through.

My cock spurted once again deep inside her.

We fucked with absolute abandon. My every thrust accompanied by a spurt of white fluid, yet her pussy seemed to absorb the liquid. There was no way she could otherwise contain the volume of cum I pumped inside her.

Once again I felt a lump rise from inside my testicles and I felt Nicole's pussy lips contract around my cock and start pumping.

There was no going back.

Nicole grabbed the back of my head and stared into my eyes as I finally spurted out my pearl with its accompanying gallon of cum deep inside her. Her hands relaxed around my neck and I lowered her gently back on the table.

I pulled my cock out of her still pulsing vagina, the suction a novel and exciting distraction.

The head of my cock pulled from inside her with a soft squelch and almost a pint of semen ran from her overflowing vagina to pool on the table below.

Nicole moaned softly and her vagina contracted with an audible slurp, preventing any further loss of the precious fluid I had produced in such abundance.

A trickle of leftover cum pooled in the gentle pucker of her asshole, which immediately gaped open to receive it.

Nicole groaned and propped herself up on her elbows.

The change was more pronounced this time. Her mousey brown hair had a strangely enticing sheen and her breasts bulged, trapped by her bra.

Perhaps it was the angle, but it was her pussy that appeared to have changed the most significantly. She was puckered less tightly; presumably she had somehow digested the meal her Guest required. Relaxed, at first she appeared as normal, but after a more studied view, I noticed her labia spread and move, independently. Even without conscious control, her labia had a strange expressive quality that was both enticing and alien.

Her clit throbbed, red and massive.

"There is a voice in my head."

"Yeah, I have one too." I replied.

"This feels incredible, but she say's we are not done. She wants you to... oh fuck no, I tried that once and it hurt like a bitch!"

I glanced at her ass which seemed have a different opinion.

It gapped open, drinking the remnants of cum which still dribbled down her thighs.

I could smell the other Guest inside her. We weren't finished. These things came in threes.

I bent down quickly and her ass immediately puckered, like a frightened sea creature. I licked the smooth button and she gasped in shock. I felt her body instinctively respond.

"Oh my fucking God!" Nicole gasped.

My cock swelled once more in readiness as Nicole propped herself facedown across my desk, her gorgeous round ass presented to me.

I hadn't so much as moved before my cock jerked mightily and sprayed a thick wad of cum across her cheeks.

"Sorry about that," I said "I'm still getting the hang of it."

Nicole's silent response was to push her ass, now gaping slightly against my cock. My instincts took over and I eased my throbbing head inside her. My penis slid smoothly into her ass as her sphincter relaxed. Sensation overload once again and my penis shot another unfeasibly large spurt inside her, lubricating and filling her.

I pulled Nicole up from the desk and held her close as I thrust inside her tight ass. Her back arched against mine and I reached around to clasp one magnificent breast, still constrained within a now ill-fitting bra. My eager fingers found a nipple and squeezed firmly.

I felt her entire body respond.

Her sphincter convulsed around my throbbing organ as her nipple squirted a divine smelling fluid that stained the outline of her bra beneath her shirt.

This was enough to trigger my third and final 'little birth' as they call it these days. Once again, the deep swell pulsed up my shaft, its shape far more evident in my now slight appendage. As the bulge of my pearl passed the tight coil of her sphincter, it triggered a final cleansing orgasm.

Her body and its new Guest had ingested my actual semen but the majority of the remaining seminal fluid was unwanted bi-product. This last final orgasm cleared the decks so to speak. The result was spectacular. Nicole's pussy tensed then squirted out a surprising volume of clear, odour-less fluid.

She clutched at the table and pulled a phone from its socket as her body shock with orgasm after orgasm, her body now voided of all impurities. The pressure of that final, fantastic eruption had all but forced my cock from her beautiful asshole.

With another audible squelch I withdrew from her ass, now gaping obscenely but gamely closing around the huge deposit of cum I had filled her with.

My cock gave one final consolation spurt across her ass before I paused to consider the ramifications of my actions.

I checked on Nicole first. She was in slumped face down across the desk, her ass still magnificently presented and now festooned with the stringy ropes of my sperm. Her eyes were closed and flickering, her body in the throes of the final, most profound transformation when the three parts of the Guest take up residence.

Her form seemed to tighten slightly, her curves became more accentuated and he became aware of juvenile scent glands forming in her crotch, armpits and ass.

It took about an hour for her to recover. Much as I admired the view, I was sure Nicole would appreciate waking in whatever approximated to comfort and I arranged her skirt and shirt more modestly.

There was little I could do about the strands of cum still stuck to her cloths and hair, but I noticed it had dried into a fine white powder that was easily blown away.

The same proved true of my more enthusiastic but poorly aimed ejaculations which had shot up the neighbourhood, although in days to come my co workers would have occasion to remark 'what is this white powder'.

The desk and phone was easily recovered and soon I was hovering nonchalantly but eagerly at Nicole's side. Her eyes snapped open and found mine instantly.

"So you are the first Host."

I was surprised by her question.

"I've been getting the run down from Guest. Holy shit, look at my tits! They haven't been like this since before I had Tina!"

I could appreciate why she was a little distracted. I was a little distracted by her magnificent breasts.

"So, we can opt out at anytime? And you were the first? She says she knows everything her mother knew up until the time of her birth. Man, this is a weird feeling."

She paused and looked at me seriously.

"You know what will happen if we allow the Guests to stay, don't you?'" She stated.

"You mean I, we now I guess, will pass this on? Yes. But the end of disease? Maybe the end of cancer? This is big. We need to think about this."

I felt on the edge of a momentous decision.

Nicole made it for me.

"Fuck it, I've seen what disease can do to a person. If my Guest can end that, maybe it's best if she stays for a while," She stated with some finality, "At least until we can think about what to do."

Nicole had the disconcerting habit of just steaming through complex decisions with impunity. The recent cause of events had not diminished this feature one little bit.

"I guess I feel the same way."

"Thank you my host, Thank you."

The voice purred with satisfaction and I felt something twist inside my testicles.

"So what happens next?" I said, to my Guest and to Nicole.

"Another day in the office." She said, with a sly, knowing smile.

grunfutix
grunfutix
16 Followers
12