The Guidance of Nephews Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

The hips were flared and wide, lovely to take a man at his fullness. From there, the hips pinched in as curves dipped. And from there they flared up to form her chest, large as they were to hold her massive tits. And then that gorgeous hair which had right now fallen forward, covering the sluttish sight of her gobbling his cock. What a beautiful woman and what a sight to behold!

Ravi had his had on her head and back, egging her on. "Suck me, suck me, suck me!" he begged as the sister-in-law dutifully pleasured him. He need not have begged. She was keenly gobbling his monster anyway. But he just needed her to know that this was not the moment to leave him for even a short while. She had to take him now the whole distance.

That left Sundar the pleasure of pawing her breasts. Gopi dug his nails into her ass as he held her in place to fuck her hard and forcefully. He wanted his aunt to come back to him again and again for a manly fuck and he fully intended to outdo the others. His thrusting shoved Saroja on Ravi's cock.

Ravi had nothing on his mind other than this luscious woman who was fun to flirt with and was now turning out to a fuck of a lifetime. Her gold chain, hanging with all the symbols her marriage to his brother was banging against his cock and his thighs.

Saroja could not have expected more from Gopi; he was a virgin and this was highly arousing. His fucking had rubbed against all the right spots in her upturned cunt and she was sobbing her pleasure onto Ravi's cock. The jolts and jerks of the cart also gave new angles of fuck. God this was so wild! She just hoped her young lovers stayed discreet. Maybe then she could have them forever! She raised her head a bit and quickly rubbed his cock while running her lips on the head. Ravi felt his orgasm ready to burst and wondered whether he should cum in her mouth. "Manneeeeeeeeeee!" he wailed, signaling his loss of control.

Saroja did not leave him to worry on that. Since one hand was busy with Sundar she could not rest her body on hands and lift her head off. She continued to pump the cock, unrelenting in the pleasure she gave Ravi. Her Ravi! Her jaws ached and her throat was raw because Ravi insisted on fucking her as is this was her cunt. But it was her Ravi!

She was also trying to make Sundar cum. The gallant young man added her breast to the cocktail of pleasure. Her cunt, her hand and her mouth were full of cock. And her breasts, ass, head and shoulders had hands grabbing at her."Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," mimed Saroja, eager to signal to all three the rhythm and the consistency of her pleasure-giving.

The first to cum was Gopi. "Manneeeeeeeee," he shuddered as huge gobs of cum released into her. She thrust back, careful to time herself to give him more pleasure. Each thrust back caused a gush of semen which seemed like a never ending flood to her. She felt his cum drip out of her cunt onto the hay below.

The thrusting of her body onto Ravi's and Ravi's maniacal fucking of her mouth caused him to jerk into her, emptying his cock into her mouth. Saroja let it fill her mouth, holding him as best as she could for his pleasure. Her hands stroked the thighs, his balls and any other part of his body within her reach. But she was not about to swallow his cum. She allowed her mouth to fill and the semen to flow back out onto his cock and flow down his balls to the hay-covered floor of the cart.

She moaned out a long "Mmmm" to let Ravi know that she was enjoying his cumming and thick flow, even if she could not swallow it.

"Two down, one to go!" she thought to herself and then felt shocked to hear her own slut-like thoughts.

The shots that she felt splatter against her bare midriff, the side of her blouse covered breast and arm were Sundar's tribute to her.

Saroja held on to all three lovers. Ravi held her head down, seeking more and more pleasure with his continual thrusting. She realized he wanted more from her and wished she could have given him her cunt. He was thick and was sure to have stretched her to new, enjoyable dimensions. But Gopi, with his nails digging and his longer-than-average cock was touching her in amazing spots of his own! She rocked her hips back and forth maximizing his pleasure even as she set a rhythmic beat between cock in mouth and cock in cunt.

The cart was filled with gasps and groans as each closed his eyes and imagined himself to be alone with the sexy luscious Saroja. It was as if his cum was the only one she was enjoying. With eyes closed, and Saroja's caring attention to each, each could imagine they were alone with her.

But Saroja was with all three. Impaled, skewered, plundered and stained, rocked and thrust from one cock to another, she would have nothing less than all of them this way. . Every reflex of hers resonated on one of the cocks. She loved all three of them. All dear to her and all her dear husband's clan. She sighed and mumbled incoherent words of endearment for the three.

It was Sundar she let go of first, because of the awkward angle of her hand. She justified it to herself by saying he had had her just before in a cumming yesterday as well. The boy though, continued to hold her breast, weighing it in his hand, feeling and touching her. It thrilled her as her body wanted to be caressed in the throes of pleasure.

She did not want to swallow her brother-in-law's sperm. She opened her mouth and whatever had flowed out, she rubbed her mouth and tongue on his thighs. His cock remained in her fist, jerking and releasing as he came down from heaven.

She wiggled and pleasured Gopi's cock till it receded and slipped out. The drained boy slid to the cart floor behind her. She too collapsed. Gopi held her from behind, throwing his leg over her hips and they were soon lost to sleep. Sundar snuggled up to his mami, burying his face in her breasts once more like many times before on this trip. And Ravi held Saroja's head as he leaned back and slept in the cart.

They slept in a heap of sexually relieved bodies. There was no more lust in any of them, so completely drained were they. They held each other in affection and bonding as they realized they loved each other deeply.

And yet, hen the cart man shouted to them on arrival at the village, the three men got out of the cart in different directions. For in the outside world, she was aunt, sister-in-law, wife and what-not. To that world they arrived separately. Leaving Saroja behind they avoided each other as they went to look for arrangements for refreshment.

Saroja took her time. She cleaned the sticky residue of their cum. Her bra was no longer properly cupping her tits as both Sundar and Gopi had toyed with her even in their sleep. She adjusted that. Her saree no longer covered her with any modicum of modesty. She tried to fix it as best to avoid looking like the slutty woman she had been in the cart. Using a corner of her pallo she wiped her lips of any trace of Ravi's dried cum.

She looked disheveled, ragged and unkempt as she emerged from the cart. That was only to be expected in a cart ride. By the light of the lanterns in the village, not much could be seen. But to the eyes of her brother-in-law and nephews, she seemed like a radiant, luscious woman, who was well sated and happy.

Without saying much to one another, they filed into the idli shop for a round of much needed nourishment of a different kind.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12