The Gym: A Lesbian Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
81 Followers

We broke the kiss after five minutes and Honey told me that I kissed even better than Bill ever had.

I then removed Honey's halter top and I began sucking on her big and beautiful breasts. Honey had one of the most amazing tits I ever saw and I began to take the nipple into my mouth and began to lick it. Honey was starting to enjoy every minute of the experience and she wasted no time in returning the favor. She removed my halter top and began to suck my tits.

"Oh, Camille, this is so beautiful, so lovely," Honey said.

"Thank you."

"I didn't know how beautiful lesbian love could be until I met you."

"I'm glad you love it."

"I do."

The both of us then removed our gym pants and on the bench we gathered into a 69 position. We both began to suck and lick each others pussies with wild abandon.

"Wow, Camille, you're so good." Honey said.

"I've been doing this since that night with Susan," I told Honey.

"Really?" Honey said.

"That's right." I told Honey.

We continued 69ing for awhile. And then I saw a bottle of hand lotion sitting on the counter. I got up, took the hand lotion, put some on my finger and placed the finger into Honey's ass.

At first Honey was in a state of shock.

"What the heck is going on?" Honey asked.

"A surprise," I told Honey.

"What surprise?" Honey asked.

"Did Bill ever ass fuck you?" I asked.

"A few times," Honey said.

"And how did you like it?" I asked Honey.

"Loved it, Honey said.

"Well, guess what?" I said.

"What?" Honey asked.

"That's what I'm doing to you right now," I answered.

And with that I kept on finger fucking Honey in her ass. To my surprise, Honey was enjoying every minute of it as I moved my finger back and forth inside her moist ass.

Honey started to cum a few minutes later. The warmth of her cum radiating throughout her body.

Then, after a few minutes, I asked Honey if she would do the same for me. I happily obliged. I gave her the hand lotion. She then put some on her finger and she then placed the lotion moistened finger into my ass.

"Johnny was very good at this with his cock," I told Honey, "I hope you're getting the hang of it."

"I am," Honey said.

Pretty soon, the two of us settled down and enjoyed our first lesbian sex together. Honey was expertly moving her finger back and forth. To say that I was enjoying every moment of this was an understatement. Being fucked in the ass was enough of a thrill. But when it's done by a another woman, it really sent a thrill up my spine.

Honey's pace was nice and slow, too. I moaned and groaned with excitement as I felt Honey's finger move up and down my ass.

"Oh, Honey," I said.

"What?" Honey asked.

"What do you think of lesbian sex now?" I asked.

"I love it." Honey replied.

"Good," I said, "now keep up the good work. You're making me so hot and horny."

"Am I?" Honey said.

"You certainly are," I told her.

Honey continued for a few more minutes when all of a sudden, I started to cum. I could feel the warm sensations of my cum flowing inside of me as I came to all of my hearts content. For the first time, I was feeling the excitement of cum inside of my body as the sensations of lesbian sex came rushing all over my body.

"Oh my god, Honey," I screamed.

"What is it?" Honey asked.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," I said.

"Really?" Honey asked.

"Really," I said.

We rested for a few minutes gathering to collect our breaths. Then, we both went into the shower together. We turned on the water and we washed and rinsed off together. There was more kissing and hugging together. However, before we could get it on one more time, two other women members of the club came right in to change and head out to the main gym.

Rather than risked getting caught and run the risk of getting thrown out of the gym, we decided to take a quick shower together, get dressed and go home.

When Honey and I went home together, we had no idea that it was to be the start of a whole new chapter in our lives.

++++++

ACT 6-CAMILLE AND HONEY FIND LOVE IN A HOT TUB.

After we left the fitness center we knew that there was no turning back. Honey and I were now in a completer lesbian relationship. As the weeks went on, Honey and I would go to the fitness center to exercise. We were working harder, exercising harder, gaining confidence in ourselves and we were getting bolder in having sex at the gym.

We were getting it on in the shower and in the locker room. We even decided as a lark to shock some of the ladies at the club by putting on a show for them at the club. Boy, you should have seen their faces when they saw us going down on each other, naked, in the shower.

++++++

Meanwhile, our bodies were getting harder and more tonier by the day. Honey was getting more muscular by the day. I told her how her new muscles alone were turning me on. Honey returned the favor by saying the same thing about mine.

"Wow," Honey said to me, "with those muscles and with such a beautifully toned body, you'd be a shoo-in to win a body building contest."

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure." Honey said.

"Do you know what?" I told Honey.

"What?" Honey asked.

"I thought the same way about you," I replied.

++++++

One evening, after our workouts at the gym, we both went over to the adult sex shop that was located down the street from the gym. We stopped in and, lo and behold, we found a very large collection of strap-on dildos that I had ever seen.

As we looked at the dildos, we looked at each other with mischievous looks in our eyes and we bought each of us a strap-on dildo. As we rode home in Honey's car, I informed her that there's a small hot tube in the back of my house and how about we go to my house and relax there.

When we went inside the house, I took Honey on a tour of the hot tube area. After I showed her the tub, we each got out of our clothes and were now completely naked. We then took out the strap-on dildos and placed them around our waists. We then went out to the hot tub room, together. I turned on the hot tub and also My CD player. When the CD started to play some slow dancing music, Honey and I put our arms around each other and together we danced naked together.

As we danced together, a thought ran through my mind: Here we were, two mature women in our 50's, who have each lost a husband we were both married to for a long time. One through death the other through impending divorce; and now we were both together naked except for the strap-on dildos we were wearing together. As the tunes kept playing and we were slow dancing together, I couldn't help but whisper something erotic in Honey's ear.

"I love you, Honey," I whispered.

"I love you, too," Honey whispered back.

And with that, I turned off the CD player and took Honey's dildo into my mouth. I immediately suck on Honey's fake cock and I was in seventh heaven. I, at last, felt the sensation that I was totally in love with my best friend. That this was what I wanted.

I then took Honey's hand and together we went straight into the hot tub together.

Honey and I then kissed up a storm as our lips met. The hot tub was at full speed as our two naked bodies were pressing against each other. After the kiss I began to suck on Honey's beautiful tits.

After a few minutes of beautiful arousal, Honey returned the favor by sucking on my beautiful tits. After a few minutes I then asked Honey if she would like to suck my strap-on cock.

Honey then proceeded to take my strap-on cock and put it in her mouth. The sensation felt so wonderful. Honey's lips were moving slowly as I felt her lips move back and forth sucking the "cock" full force. We then got out of the tub for a few moments where Honey and I both performed a 69 on each other. After we sucked each others cocks we returned to the tub where I asked Honey to remove her strap-on. I the proceeded to stick my "cock" into her fine pussy.

Honey really loved the feel of my strap-on in her pussy. She was really taking it in very well. After a few minutes, she was starting to feel it.

"Oh my god, Camille," Honey said, "you're making me feel good."

"Am I?" I asked.

"Keep it up," Honey continued, "keep it up."

My movements continued for another few minutes until Honey began to cum. When she came, she came with gusto.

"I'm cumming," Honey said, "Oh my gosh, Camille, it's happening, it's happening!!!"

"Are you really cumming now?" I asked her.

"I really am!!!" Honey said.

And with that Honey once again came inside of her with the full force that is so remarkable for a woman her age.

After we took a rest for a few minutes, Honey suggested that it was now my turn.

"How about I put my strap-on back on and you remove yours so I can fuck you," Honey said.

"Sure," I said.

And so Honey put her strap-on back on and I removed mine as Honey returned the favor by placing her strap-on inside my pussy. Honey's motions were a little faster than mine but I enjoyed her anyway. Honey pounded away at me as I was taking everything in. The atmosphere, the sex and the hot tub itself. Honey and I were truly in love with each other. The gym and the hot tube only made the atmosphere more exciting, more intoxicating and more vibrant. We both knew that this was what we wanted very much.

After a few minutes, I, too, began to cum inside of me.

"Here I come, Honey," I screamed, "here I come."

"Are you sure?" Honey asked.

"I'm positive," I said.

"Here it comes," Honey said.

And it happened. I was feeling warm all over the inside of my body as I came all over the insides of my body.

"Wow, that must have been a good one," Honey said.

"Sure was," I said.

We then relaxed in the hot tub together, kissing and enjoying the soothing waters of the tub.

"Remember when you finger-fucked me at the gym?" Honey asked.

"Sure, why?" I asked.

"How about we both go upstairs to your bedroom and you can ass fuck me with the strap-on?" Honey asked.

"I'd like to," I said, "but doing it with a dildo or a real cock is a whole different ballgame than with a finger."

"Bill and had done it all throughout our marriage," Honey said, "I'm used to it."

"Really?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Honey assured me, "it'll be all right."

And so Honey and I both got out of the hot tub and went upstairs into the bedroom where the sex continued for the rest of the night.

++++++

ACT 7-CAMILLE AND HONEY ARE TOGETHER AS ONE.

Two days after our affair in the hot tub, Honey's divorce from her husband, Bill, had become final (She filed for divorce the day after Bill had left her for that swing club bimbo). We both agreed that because our current houses carried too many memories of marriages that ended badly, we both decided to sell our homes and move into a single place together.

After months of looking for a practical place to live, Honey and I found a beautiful cabin in the countryside. It was a beautiful 2-bedroom and 2 bath place which would be great if any of our children and their families come and visit us. The house also had a beautiful backyard for all kinds of activities especially during the summer.

"Oh, Honey," I said, "wouldn't this be a nice place to have family and friends over?"

"Sure would," Honey said.

Also, much to our surprise, there was a hot tub area located near the back yard and a swimming pool as well. Now Honey and I could make out any time and any place we want to. We could have all the sex we want to in the bed, in the pool or in the hot tub.

Finally, after weeks of paperwork and of packing (including tag sales), Honey and I both moved into our new home. Here we both were, having made a complete break from the past and were now settled down in our new home.

"Just think, Honey," I said, "beginning today, we are starting over in our very own home. I never thought this day would come."

"Yes, Camille," Honey said, "it's just you and I from now on."

"We'll be very happy here," I said.

The first day was spent unpacking all that we brought with us from our two former homes. After we unpacked, we finally got the hot tub working and the pool cleaned and refilled with fresh water. When all was said and done, Honey and I got into our bikinis and relaxed in our hot tub. We talked about what a great thing it was that we now had a place of our own. Just think, out here in the country, in the middle of nowhere, we could do almost anything we wanted to in complete privacy.

"How do you like being out here in the country?" I asked Honey.

"Loving it," Honey said.

And with that I pulled Honey up to my lips and together we kissed. It was not just an ordinary kiss, it was a kiss to usher in our new home together. After the kiss, we removed the tops of our bikinis and I the sucked on Honey's beautiful tits. After I sucked on Honey's tits, She sucked on mine, what a thrill that we now had a place of our own to be able to have all the lesbian sex we want.

We then removed our bikini bottoms and we then proceeded to perform a 69 on each others pussies. And then after we 69ed each other with soft and gentle tongue action, we then got out our sex toys. I took a nice big blue dildo and I wanted to place it it in her pussy. But Honey had other ideas. She wanted me to place it up her ass!!!

"That's it," Honey screamed, "place it right up there in the ass. It's my favorite area to be fucked."

"Well, if you say so," I said.

And so I did as Honey asked. I placed the dildo up into Honey's ass. I never knew anyone who enjoyed anal sex as much as she did. Honey went wild with complete abandon as I moved the dildo back and forth across her fine ass.

"You love this?" I asked Honey.

"You bet I do," Honey said.

I kept right on going until Honey started to cum. And when she came she really came.

"Oh my gosh, I'm cumming," Honey screamed.

And Honey started to feel cum rush all over her body.

When it was over, I asked her how it felt.

"It feels so good," Honey said. "from now on you can fuck me in the ass as well as the pussy."

"You sure like to live dangerously," I joked.

"You bet," Honey said.

Honey then took the dildo and shoved it up into my pussy. After about 15 minutes, I, too, started to cum. It felt wonderful to feel the sensations of the hot cum inside of me. Afterwards, Honey and I knew that we were in love. That this was indeed our destiny to be together.

We got out of the hot tub and went upstairs to bed where we remained for the rest of the night.

++++++

EPILOG

Honey and I got married a few weeks after we moved into our new home together. Today, our marriage is happy and is still going strong.

Our families from our respective marriages were told about this and they accepted it with no problems. My sons and their wives in fact often visit the house along with Honey's children, their spouses and kids. Honey's grandchildren fortunately have no problem accepting the fact that their grandmother is lesbian.

Our sex live have gotten even better. We not only do it in bed or in the hot tub but also in the swimming pool. We even bought scuba equipment where, with mouthpieces, we often have some hot underwater lesbian sex together.

Today, Honey and I are a very happy couple. This happiness was made even more complete when my oldest son Tony and his wife informed us that they were expecting their first child. Here's hoping that whether it is a boy or girl that my son and his wife teach their new child love and tolerance towards gays and lesbians as well as towards people of color.

We were two women, two best friends, who were happily married. Two women who looked forward to long and happy lives with our husbands.

Until we both lost them.

One through death.

One through divorce.

But we were too strong, too determined to be down for this long. We picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off and found each other at a health club.

A strengthening of a friendship that turned into love of an unexpected kind.

A lesbian love that turned into a lesbian marriage.

A bond that we know will last forever.

THE END.

walterk
walterk
81 Followers
12