The Gymnast Ch. 02: Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had caught her breath Gina asked, "Are you hungry, my little slut?"

"Yes. More please!"

"I meant food, silly girl!"

"Yes, I slept in and didn't have breakfast, and lunch so far has tasted magnificent, but wasn't filling at all" she grinned.

They went to the kitchen, where Gina served a salad with diced chicken breast, and they sat naked at the table to eat.

"So, did you enjoy your first lessons, my dear".

"Oh yes, ma'am! It was everything I imagined.

"Then wash these dishes, while I make us fresh drinks, and we will adjourn to the bedroom for your next lesson."

Rebecca followed Ms. Knott to her bedroom, where the older woman swept off the bedcover and top sheet from the king sized bed, while Becca placed their drinks on the nightstands. "Here is our playground, little girl", and Becca jumped in, giggling.

Gina lit some scented candles placed around the room and put on some soft jazz while Becca admired her naked form. Gina joined her on the bed, and Becca immediately entangled herself with the older woman. "Not so fast, little slut! Do you recall your first lesson about anticipation?

"Yes, Ma'am."

Gina fluffed up the pillows, reclined against the padded headboard, and patted the bed beside her. Becca crawled to the spot, and snuggled against her teacher.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Rebecca? Or a girlfriend, for that matter?"

"You know that Angela is my best friend, but I could never work up the nerve to kiss her. I also think Rachel is hot. I have had a few dates with boys, but nobody special. They all seem kind of clumsy, and none of them kiss nearly as well as you do, Ms. Knott."

"Now, Rebecca, I want you to tell me how you masturbate, in detail."

"Well, like I told you, I usually read stories on Literotica. Silkstockingslover is my favorite author. If I don't have time to read, I watch videos." Becca rolled to her back, spread her legs, and demonstrated as she explained. "I usually start out by rubbing my kitty, which is already wet from the porn. I pull on my lips, like this", as she stretched her inner labia. "I rub my clit like this, and then I put two fingers in my pussy", as she did so.

Gina was getting excited herself by the demonstration, and by the fresh smell of the girl's arousal. She asked "Have you ever used toys?"

"I sometimes use the handle of my hairbrush, but I don't have any real toys. I thought about trying to order some on line, but I would have to use my Mom's credit card, and it would probably be delivered while I am at school."

"Do you know about your 'G' spot?"

"I'm not sure, I have heard about it, but I don't think I've found it yet."

"Have you ever played with your cute little butthole?"

"Not really, but last night while I was shaving down there it felt so good, and it seemed to just swallow my finger. It felt different, but nice."

Gina was now rubbing herself also. "So, just like in the gym, we are going to combine techniques together. I'm sure you know what the '69' position is, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. It's one of my favorites to watch."

"Then turn around and come and sit on my face, like I just did with you."

They adjusted their position on the bed, and Becca placed her knees on either side of teacher's head. Gina shifted so her arms were free, and reached up to spread Becca's ass cheeks and pussy wide open, while Becca dove into hers. Gina lapped at the pussy hovering over her face, and spread her own legs wider. Becca felt very nasty with her ass up in the air and wide open. Gina wrapped her arms around Becca's waist, and pulled the girl down onto her mouth, once again enjoying the taste of her young student. Becca began to fuck her teachers face, swiveling her hips to press Gina's nose into her wet hole and apply more pressure to her clit. At the same time, the taste and aroma of Ms. Knott's pussy, and having her head down was making Becca feel light headed, as if she were floating in one of her favorite fantasies. She had a small orgasm, and lifted up slightly from Gina's face. Gina took the opportunity to reach under the pillows for the Magic Wand vibrator she kept there.

She placed the fat head of the vibrator against the teen's puffy vulva and turned it on low. Becca's eyes opened wide, and she moaned "Ooooh". She forgot entirely about the pussy beneath her as she writhed against the vibrator. Gina slid the Wand up and down between Becca's labia and on to her clit. After a few passes, she toggled the switch to high, and held it there just under Becca's clit. Becca screamed wordlessly as she came, and a fresh flood of her juices soaked Gina's face. The teen collapsed on top of Gina, who wondered if the girl had passed out. Not having had an orgasm herself, Gina moved the wand to her own dripping cunt and played it around all of her favorite spots. This caught Becca's attention as her head still rested on Gina's belly, and she was looking directly at the vibrator and noted how Gina used it on herself. She thought to help, and inserted three fingers into Gina's pussy under the Magic Wand. Her hand naturally wrapped around the powerfully vibrating head, and she squeezed it into Gina's tender flesh, using her fingers inside for leverage.

Becca felt as though her entire hand had become a vibrator, and thrust her fingers deeper inside Gina's cunt. She must have done something very right, because Ms. Knott began to shake and tremble, and her juices shot out in a squirting orgasm. Becca had seen this on the internet, but to actually see her teacher do it because of her efforts was immensely gratifying to the teen. Gina continued to tremble and shake for a full minute after her eruption. Rebecca turned herself around, and lay next to Gina. Gina grabbed her hand, and guided it to her pussy. "Put your fingers back inside me, like you just did, with your palm up." Becca obeyed. Now curl your fingers up into the top of my pussy and back toward yourself." Becca did so, and was again gratified by Ms. Knott's sudden intake of breath. "Oh, right there, right there. Do you feel the slightly rough, spongy pad under your fingers, Becca? That is my 'G' spot, and I often squirt when I have a 'G' spot orgasm."

Becca asked "Would you teach me how to squirt too, Ms. Knott?"

"I think we will save that lesson for tomorrow. You still have much to learn if you want to be my pet, Becca. Do you remember when I said if you obeyed me perfectly, I would make all your fantasies come true?"

"Yes Ms. Knott."

"Well, you have been perfectly obedient so far. Let's have a bath, and dinner before we move on to another lesson."

They did just that, in Gina's spa size tub that was made for sharing. They scrubbed themselves clean, with much caressing and kissing. Gina washed Becca's back for her, and then had her bend over while she scrubbed the cleft of her ass, paying special attention to her little pink asshole. Using the opportunity of the soapy wetness, she inserted her forefinger into the teen's puckered back door to the first knuckle. She allowed Becca to become accustomed to the intrusion, then began to slide her finger deeper, as she kissed her magnificent ass, and stroked her clit with her other hand. Before she knew it, Becca was moaning and thrusting herself back, ass fucking herself on the impaling digit. When it was her turn to wash Gina's back, Becca returned the favor, first teasing the little brown hole, and then sliding her finger smoothly inside, and thrusting in and out. Becca could scarcely believe that Ms. Knott's ass was hotter than the inside of her pussy, and the visual was as hot as any of her porn videos.

They dried themselves and went to the kitchen wearing only their towels, and ate the sandwiches that Gina had prepared in advance. Gina made them fresh drinks, and they returned to the king size bed. As they lay sipping their drinks and casually caressing one another, Gina asked "Have you ever seen a man's cock, Rebecca?"

"Only in the porn videos, Ms. Knott."

Gina went to the foot of the bed, where there were two upholstered benches with hinged lids. She beckoned Rebecca to the foot of the bed as she lifted the lids on her toy boxes. She withdrew an average sized lifelike hard rubber dildo of six inches and 1 ¾ inches in diameter, along with a strap-on harness.

"You know that what you see in the porn videos are visual representations of fantasies? This is the size and shape of the average penis, Rebecca. There is no comparison to the real thing, which is both hard and soft at the same time. The advantage to this is that it never gets tired, sore, or flaccid. One of the benefits to being a women is that the toys are more plentiful. After an orgasm, almost all men need time to recover. Even young men can rarely go more than two or three times before needing to recover. As I said, this one is average. You, my dear, have always been above average in everything, but this one will do for purposes of instruction." She also took from the toy box a rabbit vibrator, and a bottle of lube.

"This vibrator is called a rabbit, because of the little ears here that tickle your clit. Speaking of rabbits, I doubt we will need the lube, because you are like the Energizer bunny, you are always wet, and you keep going, and going, my little slut. Now, lay back on the bed, and we will proceed with your next lesson."

Rebecca obeyed immediately, spreading her legs and beginning to rub her pussy, and tease her nipples. Gina joined her, bringing the toys. She then moved between the widespread thighs of her student, and began to lick at the open pink pussy before her. She was rewarded again with the wonderful taste of the teen's pussy. She inserted a finger, then two, into the virginal orifice, preparing Becca for penetration. When Becca began to buck her hips, Gina quickly licked the rabbit, and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. She pressed the button once to the lowest setting, and it began to hum. Gina teased all around Becca's pussy wetting it with her slick juices, before again placing the tip at her opening. Becca thrust herself at the toy, and the head popped past the entrance to her pussy, causing the teen to gasp in pleasure. "Do you like that, Becca?"

"Oh yes, Ms. Knott. It's bigger than my hairbrush."

Gina turned the rabbit a couple of levels higher, and began working it deeper into Becca's cunt, as Becca thrust against it. It took only a few strokes before the rabbit was fully engulfed in the hot teen's fuck hole, and the ears made contact with her clit. She moaned and thrashed, humping back against the toy. Gina turned all the features on full, and the rabbit twirled and buzzed inside Rebecca, as the ears flicked rapidly against her clit. The sensations once again brought the young girl to a shuddering orgasm.

Gina withdrew the rabbit, and while Rebecca recovered, she stepped into the harness for the strap-on.

"Are you ready to be fucked, little slut?"

"Yes, Ms. Knott. Please fuck me!"

"Get on your knees, my pet."

Rebecca quickly assumed her favorite position, lifting her ass high, and twerking her ass cheeks, knowing that her teacher would like that, and crazy to experience the first real fucking of her life. Gina marveled again at the wild, unrestrained sexuality of her protégé, as she moved into position behind her. She quickly lubed the plastic shaft with her spit, before placing the tip of it at the opening of the wet pink fuck hole before her. Before she could even begin, Rebecca backed up on the toy at the entrance to vagina until the head of it popped inside. At Gina's first thrust, the dildo was buried to the hilt in the wet pink tunnel. She held the wild teen still with her hands on her hips, allowing Becca to adjust to it. "It's so big! I feel so full! Please fuck me, Ms. Knott!"

Gina did, withdrawing the plastic shaft until only the head remained inside, then thrusting forward with a snap of her hips. She continued to fuck Becca, varying the depth and tempo of her strokes until Becca begged "Please fuck me hard, Ms. Knott! Take my pussy! Make me cum on your hard cock!

Gina did just that, holding unto Becca's hips and driving the plastic cock into her. Becca's puckered little pink butthole winked at her, so she sucked on her left thumb, and slid it into the tight little asshole, and Becca went wild, fucking herself on the plastic cock in her pussy and the thumb in her ass. Gina used her right hand to smack the teen's firm ass cheeks, until Becca spasmed in orgasm, and collapsed forward, falling off of the plastic cock. Gina lay alongside the spent girl, caressing her back and neck as they both caught their breath.

"Did you enjoy your first fuck, my pet?"

Oh, Ms. Knott, it was sooo good! Are you sure a real cock is better than that?"

"Don't be so quick to label yourself a lesbian. We have barely scratched the surface, and you have much more to learn."

"This is what sex education should be!"

"Time to sleep, my pet. There is still tomorrow. I expect to wake to your tongue on my clit in the morning."

To be continued...

THE GYMNAST 3: PET TRAINING

THE GYMNAST 4: A NEW APPARATUS

12