All Comments on 'The Gynecomastia Kid Ch. 01'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No need to continue

This was bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue.

Unlike the other commentor I say this story is pure gold.Hell it almost made me cum in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
delicious

You are a naughty author, possibly the naughtiest, and should be spanked. Pull down those panties and bring those sexy legs over here!

Nikki will make a great wife. How long till Andre gets her pregnant? They should start early... it could take a long time. One never knows with those things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I had to look up what the condition was.

I had to look up what the condition was. But the story was great and extremely well written and in almost every way consistent with what the condition is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a bad story, but not one of your better stories.

I would say to not to continue with this story. End it. Gynecomastia does not come back like this after going away. Especially for breast growth going from an A cup to a D cup in just 2 weeks. Not possible. Also how did the doctor work on a relative that is her step son? That is a NO NO. And how did the doctor give Nick drugs that would cause this condition without someone at the hosp[ital realizing what was happening? The story has too many holes in it. Nick should realize that his family are not ones that he can trust. Does he have any relatives besides these money hungry back stabbers that he can contact or go to for help?

PS: I would like to see you get back to work on "A Sister's Revenge", or "Jenny Plays with the Big Girls", or even "Alex in Wonderland".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gynecomastia

The story is good, but oerhaps l am biased as niw in my senior years l too have gynecomastia. I have also had very strong bi urges since ouberty when an older friend abd l played around sith each other. I was jealous of his magnificent cock esoecially as mi e was and still is, a modest four inches. Though l loved sucking him (& he sucked me too) and masturbating each other, drspite his urgings, l never let him fuck me. Now in my 70s l wish l had. Since my breasts have grown, the pleasure l get from my girlfriend feeling me up almost woman to woman has made me want to feel a cock deep inside me. Alas l must content myself with the lesbian fantasies of my girlfriend as she uses my sensitive and hugely pleasureabke breasts as if she were making out with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Story

I really liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous