The Gynecomastia Kid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
431 Followers

Upon entering my room I removed my body towel and tossed it on the bed. Then I went to my dresser to grab some clothes, grateful to finally be able to put on some regular boy's clothes as that was what I usually wore. I was so happy to see the hamper was empty and Andrew had a pile of fresh clothes on his bed. Obviously these were signs that Crystal had washed them for us for my arrival home.

"Aaaiiieee!!," I suddenly shrieked after opening my dresser drawers and seeing only girly clothes placed there. Girly clothes had been stored in place of all my boy's clothes. Nothing of mine was here – nothing at all! I had no male clothes to choose from. Running to my closet I saw everything was the same!

Then I heard the water shut off and realized Andre just finished his shower. He must have heard my shrilly wail because upon leaving the bathroom the first thing he did before toweling off or even wrapping a towel around him was rush into my room and ask me what was wrong.

"Look at this," I bemoaned, shrugging my shoulders in hopes that if Andre could see the mess he could fix it. Otherwise, I didn't know what else to say. I simply hoped that everything I was seeing was just a practical joke.

But I knew if it was then whoever was playing it was hoping to make it a life-changing one. Inside my dresser drawers were scads and scads of the most scrumptious panties, lingerie, nightwear, blouses and skirts.

Inside my closet hung the prettiest and most alluring dresses a young miss could ever desire, as well as some sweaters and higher quality skirts and blouses. Also there were four pairs of shoes, very elegant shoes, three pair with three and four-inch heels, the last a pair were flats for lounging and casual wear. In the sock slot were nearly a dozen pair bras, panties and nylons. Checking closely, I saw that everything was in my size too. The person responsible for this was someone who was aware I had only recently grown a new set of tits.

I only realized I was naked when Andre came over to see what I was talking about - naked as a new born babe. And when he tenderly consoled me by pulling me into a loving embrace, it was also the first time I realized Andrew was just as nude as well.

"Shit Nikki," he said. "Where'd you get this stuff from?"

"I have no idea," I said. "I can't even hazard a guess."

"You think that girl of yours is responsible? I mean she always was a bit kinky."

"I don't think so," I shrugged, sorting through the various apparel. "She never seemed to be this kinky."

"Hey, what's that over there?" Andre said after turning to look at my desk. "Is that new or was that always there?"

"Aaaaaiiiieeee!! What the fuck?" I again shrieked, seeing a full makeup kit. Standing up next to it was a 10 inch realistic dildo and tube of lipstick along with a note, all three sitting on a vanity table where I once had a regular desk.

"What's wrong?" Andre asked, acting genuinely concerned as he grabbed the dildo and offered it to Nick, trying to get him to open his mouth and swallow it down. "Don't you think it's hot? Don't you want to at least try it?"

"No, yuck!" I said with a spitting sound and a grimace while gesturing toward the makeup sitting there on my desk. "And that...that makeup - it's not mine either! Even the vanity table isn't mine!"

Then, handing the ten inch replica of a black cock with balls to me to examine the makeup case, he said, "Don't be such a scaredy cat! After all, the note says this all belongs to you. You're saying it doesn't?"

"What note?" I asked.

"This one," he said, showing me that there was a note sitting next to the makeup case. Taking it from him I examined it more closely then read it aloud,

"Dear Nick, or should I say Nikki now,

I came to visit you at the hospital but you were sleepin'. But when you're mother showed me those huge tits on your chest I said, "Fuck it, that's it, I'm outta here! I'm sorry Nick, I just can't stay with a sissy like you any longer. I mean there's no way I'm stickin' around with some guy who's got fun bags bigger than mine. If you're wonderin', your mom and me bought you the new wardrobe to replace all your boy's clothes 'cause I know you'll be needin' them. I also left you these other things for you to practice up on the slut skills you'll need to learn once you start your new life as a sissy. I figure with those tits you'll need to know how to give a good blow job real soon."

It was signed Crystal Jenkins. P.S. wear plenty of this Slut Red Lipstick and suck, baby, suck!"

"Damn broad," I muttered after I finished reading the note.

Not wanting to have anything to do with the damn dildo or the note, I tried handing them back to Andre, the dildo I was gripping by its shaft. But he simply forced it back into my hand, sliding it back and forth through my loosening grip. Suddenly he sat on my desk chair and pulled me into his lap. "I think it was very thoughtful of her to bring you these nice clothes and this nice gift like she did, Nikki. And you can well imagine none of these things were cheap, either. You should be ashamed of the way you're acting about them."

"I'm sorry, Andre..."

"Don't apologize to me Nikki," he scolded. "Apologize to Crystal here."

I was becoming spellbound – hypnotized really – by the back and forth movement of the dildo as it pushed through my gently closed hand. Each time its mushroomed head would gently force its way to my head and then slowly recede. Suddenly I remembered this is just what Crystal would do, every time she wanted something. She would get right in my face about it. My god, the dildo really is Crystal!

"I'm sorry Crystal," I said convincingly. "I didn't mean those things I said. I really like the clothes you gave me – they're really nice and gorgeous! Who wouldn't want to wear them?"

Then I took sole possession of the dildo and began rubbing it on my face. "And thanks for the dildo too, Crystal. I really do want to learn how to kiss properly so thanks for giving me this so I can use it to train with. And it's so manly too. I can learn how to be a proper sissy with this"

Handing me the Slut Red lipstick Andre added, "What about the makeup Nikki? Why don't you show her how much you like that too?"

"Oh yes, yes Andre," I said. "I'm such a ditzy blonde! I almost forgot about that. Crystal would be so disappointed if I didn't look my best for her when I kissed her.'

Once Andre gave me the lipstick I painted it on. Never having put it on before I applied a thick coating of it and then looked at Andrew for his opinion.

"Hey babe," he said. "That shade really works for you. It brings out your inner slut. Wait, I have a great idea! Let me see that lipstick."

After taking the lipstick Andre used it to write SISSY in big bold letters on my right tit and SLUT on my left tit. "There, perfect."

I felt so proud as I raised Crystal to my lips getting ready to give it a sloppy kiss. Suddenly Andrew took the dildo from me and tossed it away, saying, "Wait, stop! I have another idea. Let's just fuck this thing!"

I didn't understand his plan so gave him a questioning look. That's when he stood again and forced me off his lap. Then he turned me to face him and pushed me to my knees putting my face level now with his own 10 inch throbbing shaft. 'Wow,' I was thinking. 'My dildo – whoops, Crystal, that is – never throbbed and shivered like that - even when I touched it! It made me shiver too'

"Forget that plastic shit Nikki," Andre said. "If you need to practice kissing, practice on my cock – at least this is 10 inches of the real thing. You'll get more out of it."

I froze though, suddenly thinking that we were getting very near that gay area again, even though from down here that huge cock was looking juicy and tasty. And Crystal sure never dripped those thick, syrupy drops of precum that Andre's cock was leaking either. But still, no, no, I'm not gay...I can't be gay, can't let...SLAP!

"Come on bitch, get ta sucking, will ya?" Andre growled after slapping me in the face with that monster cock, splattering my face with cum juice. "Start showing me how well you can kiss."

Hearing Andre's threats and seeing his demeanor, I was now more intimidated by the threat of physical harm than by any threat of corruption to my moral fiber. Feeling this way I grabbed his hip with my one hand and the shaft of his cock to hold it still with the other. Then I opened my mouth wide and barely swallowed the crown – it was so big! Once my tongue and lips wrapped around his mushroom head I realized that I was tasting cock for the first time.

Then I felt Andre's hand on the back of my head. When he started pushing I realized he wanted me to take more of his cock. He wanted me to deep throat this huge, monster cock. I acceded to his demands and immediately plunged my mouth down past the head of his cock and continued sucking the fat, juicy shaft as well. Knowing what Andre wanted I gobbled it down even more until it hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

"Slowly, don't force it" He said with a pleased voice.

I began slowly raising and lowering my head, further and further down so my mouth could adapt to the length and girth of his massive torpedo. Finally it slipped down my gullet somehow and my nose ended up smothered in the patch of pubic hair above his cock.

I was almost giddy when that happened. I'd worked so hard, trying my best to put every effort into being a good little cocksucker. After all, I did want to learn how to be a good kisser right? And to be the best kisser I needed to be a good cocksucker – a great cocksucker! Besides, I rationalized, even if I became good at these things, that didn't necessarily make me gay, right?

Accepting that logic I jumped on Andre's cock with gusto, enthusiastically putting every effort into becoming a really good cocksucker. I wanted to be the best kisser for Crystal and the best cocksucker for Andre. And the moment I realized I wanted this that was the moment his cock got tastier and juicier.

"Shit you're good, Nikki," He said while moaning. "I mean for a first timer your kissing and cocksucking skills are ginormous, babe!"

I felt so elated the moment I heard his words. It felt like I could come in my pants from his high praises. It was so erotic!

Glancing at the clock on the wall I saw I'd been sucking, licking and just plain making love to Andre's cock for almost 30 minutes now. I hadn't realized it, but I knew now I didn't ever want it to stop.

I knew it was though, when suddenly I felt Andre hold onto my head tightly as he groaned and then choked out, "Ngghhh...son of a bitch! I'm coming!"

His cock was pushed so deep into my mouth when he started shooting that I almost gagged when my mouth was filled with the warm, gooey, delicious stuff.

Then, looking up into his eyes, I opened my mouth wide to show Andre all the cum that had collected there. Then, shutting my eyes, I closed my mouth and swirled it all around as though gargling with mouthwash. Opening my eyes and looking at him again I finally swallowed it down.

"You are one sick sissy, bitch!" he said with a smile as he rubbed my head affectionately. "Nikki, I'm beat, and I'm guessing you probably are too. It's getting late now. Why don't we hit the sack and get up tomorrow nice and refreshed?"

"That sounds like a great idea Andre."

"I have to work in the morning, so I won't be here when you get up, but don't forget the guys will be over to visit in the afternoon. Oh, and I have this for you – I almost forgot it!"

Andre ran into his room and came back with a box he handed to me. As I opened it he explained it to me.

"It's a white noise generator. Mom got it for you - said it would help you sleep better, that it will help mask out all the loud traffic noise coming into the house because of how close we are to the road and all. It includes an assortment of cd's that have nature sounds on them. When you put a disc in it will automatically play and replay over and over again as you sleep so all you hear are the sounds of nature. The only thing is you have to play the CD's in order – mom was adamant about that."

I had it opened and set up by the time Andre finished explaining it. When I turned it on Andre seemed in a hurry to leave my room. What he didn't say about the CD's was that they had subliminal messages on them that I would also hear, over and over again. Disc one was missing. Apparently, not being aware of it, mom had started playing that for me while I was in my coma in the hospital and felt I'd been sufficiently programmed.

That disc repeated suggestions like "I really love dressing up like a sissy"; "I love to wear really frilly dresses"; "I love wearing really short, short miniskirts and hot pants"; "I love wearing frilly bras and sexy underwear"; "I really love wearing 5" high-heeled shoes."

Seeing that the first disc in the box was disc 2, I set that one to play all night. Beneath the sounds of waves crashing at the beach were hypnotic suggestions like,

"I really love being a sissy"; "I want to have thick, sexy lips, covered with wet, creamy lipstick"; "I want to have 3 inch long fingernails covered with shiny red nail polish"; I love wearing makeup"; "I love to take bubble baths"; "I don't like to take showers."

I slept peacefully through the night with delicious dreams of me in sexy gowns and high heels wearing luscious makeup. Yum...

End - To be continued

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
431 Followers
12