All Comments on 'The Gypsy Chronicles Ch. 06'

by PleasingTeasing

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something is missing...

Okay! So, something happened between chapter 5 and 6 as you mentioned and yet you didn't elaborate on it. Were we supposed to guess what got you so angry? It may not be important to the story, I don't know, if it isn't why bring it up?

Just asking, I feel left out...

PleasingTeasingPleasingTeasingabout 7 years agoAuthor
Answer to "Something is missing..."

You have a very fair point Sir, or Ma’am

I try to write with as little embellishment as possible, well apart from some wordy prose, but the main thing, to me at least, is accuracy in stating happened and the circumstances that led up to what happened in our relationship.

Gypsy and I have certain rules in our relationship. It would be impossible for us to carry on in the way I write about without them. She broke two of our rules.

I say “our” rules but, she made them and I abide by them. In breaking that rule she violated my trust and acted despicably towards someone that is special to me, a lady yes, but not someone who could have posed any threat to the relationship I have with Gypsy.

I am happy to tell the full story of Gypsy’s actions to anyone that is interested, but for the life of me, I could not find a way to fit it in to the story.

Drop me a line, if you want to know more. Maybe it could have been fitted in if I had sought some advice on the matter. Maybe someone out there has a way I could have done it or can fit it in to a future account.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

The chapter comes of as pretty abrupt to the point of being nonsensical with how carefully it avoided telling what exactly Gypsy did wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous