All Comments on 'The Half Marathon'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

Yeah right... Wife's a self centered whore... Total bitch... A woman cheating saying she still loves her husband is absurd! Cheating isn't love. It's just selfishness. BTB... Would have made a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wacc

she is a slut and he is a wimp

typical ukresearcher story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would be nice if this cluck lover vanished.

You are one sick mother fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Didn't read.

I saw a ukresearcher story and immediately voted 1 star

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
I saw it as a Uk researcher story and immediately voted 5 star.

Now I'll read it!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Didn't like this one much

Started off good, but once the affair became known, the characters became caricatures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As good a writer as you are......

You pale to some of the others on this because all.you do is write the same theme over and over.It would be nice to see you take a chance and.step out of your cuckold universe and surprise the readers here.No score because its all the same As for Britease? Really? How.sad.Wrestling with the anons.Always thought you were smarter than that.Guess not

BriteaseBriteaseover 9 years ago
Not quite so sure now

But it was well written and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I thought

it was excellent. One of the best LW writers on the scene. 5*

Battling with the anons? You can't fight turds.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
And The Moral Is?

The wife betrays the husband in the most calculated and selfish way and the husband becomes a bitter, sneering wimp. What exactly are we supposed to make of this? Is it meant to be Gothic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then?

As has already been said, you write well. I don't always enjoy your story themes but they are for you to write. What I didn't like about this, and some others before is that it is significantly incomplete. The only question in a story like this is whether the marriage survives the happenings you describe. I could make up an ending which suited me but then it would be my story, not yours. Give us poor readers your conclusion with reasons or explanations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter two

Hubby brings a lover into the house and she gets to clean him up after anal.

Agree this didn't really leave a satisfying taste.

Ah well. Can't enjoy them all.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Ditto what Britease said

The escalation of events followed by consequences was very credible. People having the best of intentions but getting, sidetracked by fractions of degrees into an initially, inviting ditch. Its enough to say, I can relate.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
An excellent story from an excellent writer.....

Whenever I see your name attached to a story, I just know it's going to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on! You can't possibly believe "there seemed hope in the words!"

Your darling nonconfrontational Brit kept a stiff upper lip all the while you were replacing him in your heart, bed, pussy and life. Meanwhile the superior man with superior genitals got to take his wife, wreck his home, keep his own fiancee and escape without penalty.

You defiantly thought your hubby should have confronted you as soon as your feckless, faithless body could show what you had done, but he wasn't watching your body. He was watching your spirit. Your body said,"My lover is #1, but you can still be my #2 guy" while your spirit said, "There is no #1 or

#2 guy--just me."

Your marriage is done. You kept burning the logs that he repeatedly used to repair your home. Time for you to chop some wood. Don't know how? How tragic for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You really have a piss poor opinion of husbands and wives don't you?

She goes from being completely against extramarital sex to gagging for it and hubby goes from being monogamous to sucking the lovers cum out of her pussy?

Are you retarded or just a fucking idiot? Tell you what, why don't you do us a real favor and hang your pathetic body from London Bridge. You are, without a doubt, the dumbest sack of shit south of Glasgow that I've had the misfortune of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SERIOUSLY!?!?

Why is this in the loving wife section?! Can't you just put it back into the fetish and leave it there? Please get this write, she doesn't love her husband, her rape should have cleared that up. Thought the whole thing would have been better after she knew her friends cheated, but i guess all your women in your universe are serial cheaters and don't give a shit!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What she always was...

She always was an hidden hypocrite, defending fidelity, but she at the first chance become what she was: A cheating whore. In that instant her marriage was over. The mistake of her husband was to try accepting it...But each day she cheated, each day he become a bitter man, even disgusted with himself...What was worst was that she thought she was right...She found always excuses to justify her cheating...The only right person was the man that took her virginity, he saw what she really was...

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

another story where the wife gets herself pulled into this cuz of lust not love. from what it reads here their future is really on rocky ground and i dont understand how she starts out hating the girls that did this before she got married and then she does it herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"You are never going to lose me..."

That's pretty much the crux of the problem with the story. The concept that she might lose him is never a factor. It can't be since that would be contrary to the cliché, except for her prior opposition to the concept of cheating, this is nothing but one cliché after another.

<P>

Husband has smaller penis? Check.

<P>

Husband gives in after some minor opposition, if any? Check.

<P>

The “it’s just sex” argument? Check.

<P>

She states she loves him but shows nothing but contempt for him? Check.

<P>

Husband eats a cream pie? Check.

<P>

And so on. I don’t see any use in calling him Jim since he’s not much of a character. You just have him roll over and give in, almost as if it was his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unless this story has a part 2

This should be in Fetish.

Unless wife realizes how twisted & fucked up she made her marriage. Along with lowering & debasing herself like a common whore. There is no help for her and should just be listed as a village bicycle.

Otherwise, wife is just a worthless, hypocritical, deceitful bitch that deserves her comeuppance.

But, what do I know I just read this crap.

For that this seems unfinished I was overly generous and gave it 3*; in the hopes that there will be a follow up in which the "loving wife" in this story gets what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next hubby sucking lover cock

no respect for family.

tiger46tiger46over 9 years ago
Interesting

Well written. While I can't say the plot was solid, it was emotive. It was interesting how the cheaters had far more respect for Mike's pending marriage than they did for a marriage with two kids.

Jim has a Jekyll & Hyde personality which taxes the suspension of disbelif past the breaking point. Coulda been much better in that aspect.

Still, a 5* worthy effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I saw it as a ukresearcher story

and voted one star to offset Britease. Now I'll read it. Next one of Britease will also get a one star before reading it. Three can play this game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A shitty story from a shitty writer

Whenever I see your name attacked to a story, I know it's going to be bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like UKR but

I would like him better if his formula wasn't always the same regarding the wife's attitude. She never has regret over her actions. In this story there is a very good chance wife has lost her marriage and severely damaged her children in addition to the fact that she has behaved selfishly and immorally and hurt her husband. Yet she shows no emotional regret, sadness, sorrow, etc. It's kinda like "Oh well, I guess I'll see if I'm going to continue to be married. Not that I care that much anyway."

The difference in this story is that usually UKR stories have a resolution and husband accepts wife's unfaithfulness and the marriage continues with a damaged husband and a wife who has had the sex of her life with another man. In this one, we are left to wonder if husband accepts wife's selfish wanton cheating or decides he can't stay with the slut. The wife's lack of interest or love for husband is the same as in all UKR's stories. I do realize that this is UKR's thing and I like to read him.

anon.1

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Melancholy

You write so well. What a waste. You give the reader no character to like, to cheer for. Your wives are cold and selfish. Your husbands are cowards. The feeling of melancholy pervades your stories. Too bad.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
Re: "Come on! You can't possibly believe "there seemed hope in the words!""

Great comment says it all.

Thanks for writing Uk, good and provocative and a read to get the teeth into. 5*

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
This had to be the most ignorant post I ever read...

"Didn't read.

I saw a ukresearcher story and immediately voted 1 star". Oh really. Didn't read or couldn't read? If you didn't read it, why bother commenting on it at all? Your comment added nothing. The comments section can be a forum to express your gratitude for the writers efforts or it can provide constructive feedback for the writer in their future efforts. Your comments are less than worthless.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Well written and provactive

But I can't abide wimp assholes like Jim, so I didn't vote. If I had been warned about a willing cuckold I wouldn't have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:concretic123

And what exactly did you contribute to the feedback? Looks like nothing. Bitched about others but not one word about the story. Didn't read the story, this author doesn't write stories to my liking, but I'm always hoping that one day he'll write something worth reading. Comments will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am here to right a wrong

I skipped through this, read about 3 lines in the body of the story, then the last few paragraphs.

I did that to ascertain what I already knew would be basic ingredients for a story from UKR... actually what I know would be the basic ingredients from MOST authors from the UK. What is up with you people?

The problem with the end of the story is that the reason they are splitting, temporarily or not, was because she couldn't take the heat... NOT because hubby had any self-respect. If she could have handled it better, she would not have left, and they would have spent the rest of their lives with his balls hanging off a lanyard around her neck.

This is wrong. This is revolting. This is the cuck writer's normal diet.

The other thing that is wrong, is that any story by UKR has points this high.

What the fuck happened? I think that all of the readers with an actual human response might be going off to find some other material to read. If any of you who are jumping ship an tell me... where have you gone?

Hang on... you can't tell me that, because you are happy not reading about the crap that swingerjuliet and FuckheadCocksucker get off on, and you won't read this comment.

Ah well, I am sure my comment will get deleted, or FLC and SW will have something to say. But who the fuck cares... because I won't read any replies.

The wrong I am addressing is to put my 1 star on this work, and move on. I've had enough.

I am sure you cumslurping scumbags will be more than happy with that, and if you have something to say about it, I don't care, I am done with you. You win, you get to keep the LW page, because I don't care for it any more.

Sure, these stories match the description at the door, but this site used to be better, and has been a portal for some really, really fucking good work. I miss those days.

Now I have as much use for you as I do for my ex.

burlysmithburlysmithover 9 years ago
Didn't like the tag line!

Tag line with word tempted led me to believe this story would go a different direction. Did not like story ending. Hoping for a second chapter with husband getting more balls. Gave it a 3*.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Wimp Assholes

There are a lot of us 'wimp assholes' out there that unfortunately love our wives way more than they love us.

We don't make a major surrender but surrender in many very small ways when they are demanding and it doesn't make any difference to us. Slowly over time we end up married to selfish inconsiderate people who would 1) rather give up something pleasurable than do something that will give us more pleasure than them or 2) do something that gives them pleasure even if it causes us pain.

Then they do something that finally reduces our love for them to less than their need for us. (In some cases this includes infidelity or the pain from the infidelity that the spouse willingly inflicts on us). Then the balance of power shifts and they are shocked when we start treating them like they treated us.

This story was well written but did not include the many little 'abuses' that Jim's wife heaped on him. His belief that eventually she would replace him sexually is a symptom of these abuses. At the time of her infidelity, he was probably suffering from battered husband syndrome and thought that letting her have a boyfriend as long as he had some way of restricting her leaving him was better than the alternative. The pain that this inflicted on him finally killed the love he had for her and he finally had enough.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 9 years ago
Dear Anonymous Cowards...

I've not read the story, I'm here because I wish to pass on a simple message:

NO AMOUNT OF BAD WRITING JUSTIFIES BEING ABUSIVE TURDS.

Sorry about the caps, needed to scream there for a moment.

The amount of comments that are homophobic, transphobic, sexist and racist... I'm litterally nauseated by the thought that any one person or group could post such bullshit, and over bad writing at that. The comments telling the author to commit suicide are worse still.

I have to believe that those Anon posts are the same couple of people posting repeatedly, the alternative is another nail in the coffin for intelligent life on this planet.

I know this won't have any real effect on the haters, but I refuse to pass by this nonsense without saying something. And in case they do read my comment before posting more hate, please remember, you horrible people, that being abusive turds automatically makes you a thousand times more stupid and pathetic than any story's author could ever be and you fools are actively TRYING to be pathetic. Urg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As usual, UKR's typical wimp shit....

The only good thing is that this retarded author is consistent as hell. Additionally, didn't bother to read it - the comments always tell the story in a nutshell. If it smells like shit, it is always shit just like this putrid author's other garbage. Note to URR - why haven't you figure this out, this pathetic shit would get rave reviews on that cuck site, Dark Wonders or something like that? Next - moderators, get your asses out of the hole in the wall and create a category for this garbage. Seriously, moderators - are you as retarded as this fucked up author?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Good Storyline....but!

Started well, sadly just another slut/wimp story.

She was a bitch of the highest order, no respect for her husband, he was another weak tosser who for some inexplicable reason gets his rocks off being a willing cuckold.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
+1 to Heisenhug's comment

What he/she said was perfect. There sure seems to be a lot of bitter, angry people who visit this site, and I can't figure out why that is. This is a freaking porn story site. It's supposed to be fun. Why do so many people have to be assholes? Does it make you feel like a tough guy? Pathetic.

If you don't like the morality of the characters in the story, that's fine. Lots of stories feature amoral characters. Mr. Murdstone was an evil dick, but David Copperfield is still a masterpiece. Not that I'm comparing anything on Lit to Dickens, but you get the point.

As for this story, I didn't read it. I just saw Heisenhug's comment and wanted to applaud. I didn't read this story because it didn't seem like it would appeal to me. And I didn't rate it because I didn't read it. See how that works, annonies?

In short: lighten up, people. It's just porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Started out with a bang

and then, as on cue, it turned into a willing cuckold tale. I was hoping this one would be different, but like normal, predictable, except the very ending. Swingerjoe your comment again, as this authors stories, is predictable. Do you really think anybody cares what you whine about? And now we have another one joining in, Heisenbug, the whiner, complaining about other readers. Listen both of you, don't like the comments, don't read them. What in hell makes you two think that anything is going to change because you whine about it. If anything it will make it worse. You guys remind me of the people who do things the same way over and over again, expecting different results. Stop your preaching please, if the author doesn't like a comment he does have the right to remove it. As for the story, written well as usual, but

I'm not sure I understand why Jim changed and started becoming hostile toward his wife. That turning point in their relation doesn't make sense. He was all for her affair and then almost out of the blue against it. Damn it UK you're a damn good writer, but just once I would like you to give your male characters some balls, even tiny ones. They don't have to turn into btb characters, but some resistance would be appreciated. Your ending, however, does give this story some hope, things aren't going to be pleasant in paradise. (ML)

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Dear Annony

Do you really think I care whether you care about my comments? Quit your anonymous whining. If you don't like my comments, don't read them.

Works both ways. Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe?

You dont read the story? Just the comments? Well that certainly explains alot.Who are you? The guardian of all that is Literotica Maybe you should.take your own advice.They are just comments and believe it or not everyone here is entitled to theirs.Including you joe.Lighten up?Do anonymous comments really twist your pantkes that much? Why?

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
better than your usual

I like that the consequences rang true. You can't give your wife to someone and retain any respect, for self or from others. She probably does NOT have a marriage to return to--much the sadder for the kids. I WOULD like to see more introspection from her on whether her views on fidelity at the beginning have changed, and what she thinks of her own perverse actions (making hubby unknowing consume Mick's cum) and the resulting perversion of her hubby (his knowing consumption of the same).

Still, thought-provoking and worthy of a good score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was okay

these stories are always better when the husband doesn't find out. Then it's just the sex we're reading about, and not their marriage falling apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, isn't that....

...special!

Through an obvious and somewhat laborious set of circumstances, she goes from being a faithful loving wife to moving out, because she doesn't like the recriminations and verbal abuse hubby lays on her after the fires of perversion cool.

She can't possibly be as stupid or naive as the story suggests, since even a willing cuck will be hurt by the disloyalty, treachery and dishonesty of her behavior as she acted with so little consideration for either her husband or the potential consequences of her betrayals......but then that's a hallmark of these Brit cuck stories.....all too cloistered and alike to offer anything not already had in volume. Go spend a week in the fleshpots of Asia or South America and use some imagination and obtain some material for a story that has some character......or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Swingerjoe

Don't forget you too are anonymous or at least I hope your real name isn't Swinger Joe. I do get tired of people attacking others who choose to use "anonymous" as there name for commenting instead of inventing a fictitious name but still remaining anonymous.

I do agree with greowulf. That is the only useful aspect of an anonymous user name: being able to be referred to. I couldn't say I agree with anonymous.

anon.1

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
A response to Anon....

If you had bothered to go through ALL of the posts, you'd find a previous post I made regarding the story. The next comment was totally focused on the trollish nature of an Anon post. How can you comment on a story you haven't read? And when you do make a comment on the story (that you didn't read) you only make yourself look foolish. Ukresearcher, along with JPB and StangStar, just to name a few, make this site enjoyable as a result of their literary efforts. Here's an idea....if you don't like the story, make a comment on what you'd do to make it better. I'm sure all the authors here would appreciate constructive criticism. Childish comments serve no purpose.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

It was different from the normal cuckold stories. And the ending was definitely interesting. It would be a good sequel to find out what happened when she got home, and finding out that Jim actually needed to see his wife be unfaithful.

I gave it 5 stars on the erection scale. And I've got your submission page bookmarked so i can go back and read some of your other stories, since most were in the LV genre.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 9 years ago
Warning: long comment ahead.

To the Anon who called me a whiner... Ok, that's your opinion, sorry you feel that way.

I didn't post a comment to defend or critique the author because I didn't read the story. For all I know the complaints could be relating to legitimate shortcomings in the story. This is how opinion works though, my opinion on the story (subject doesn't arouse me) is just as valid an opinion as any other.

Nor do I object to your opinion that my comment was a waste of time, because you are entitled to have that opinion and express it to me. I'm entitled to ignore it, but that's actually bedside the point.

The point is that you didn't tell me to go and kill myself because you didn't like my opinion, nor did you utter various extremely offensive slurs. What I was objecting to was the commentors doing precisely that.

Fundamental rights and human decency require that people are allowed to have their opinions, and others may have their own opinions on those opinions. It is crossing a line, however, when you go from stating an opinion to threatening/suggesting violence and claiming your opinion as unchallengable fact. Exactly where that line sits is also a matter of opinion.

You ask why I think my concentrate will change anything, but I think you missed my original view on that: I don't expect to achieve anything beyond making myself a target of comments like yours and worse. If anyone actually becomes a better person for reading my comment then that alone would justify the effort and risk, but there's little chance of that and less that they'd comment to tell me.

The reason I commented, as I said before, is that I cannot in good conscience pass this behaviour by in silence. There is a point at which refusing to speak up becomes silently complicity in what you are witnessing.

It isn't a matter of being asked to help, or of having a specific interest in the situation, or even of being able to make a difference. Any time you think "I'll just ignore it, it's not my problem" what you're really saying is "I don't disagree with their actions enough to prevent them from acting on my behalf ".

I do not agree with discrimination, abusive behaviour or ad hominem attacks. I cannot stop the people who are making them, but having witnessed the actions I can make it clear that they do not represent my opinions or actions.

Who would know if I never posted a comment? I would know.

To the anon commenting about anonymity...

It is true this is not my real name, indeed I've intentionally chosen one that can't be easily traced to or from any information available to my workplace or family. To that extent I am anonymous, yes.

The difference is that I'm posting my potentially unpopular opinion with this name attached to it. Anyone reading can see exactly what comments are mine and I use thus same name across the whole site. Thus I am not anonymous in most important respects. My actions build a reputation, they reflect on me in my interactions with other users. If someone sees me post anything on this site and, upon seeing my name, thinks anything like "I remember them, they're a real jerk ", then I have failed in my duty as a useful member of society... Well unless they think I'm a jerk because I chastised them for being cruel or something... Bad example, but you get my point.

In posting, by not selecting the post anonymously button, I am making a choice that I am accountable for that comment, should anyone choose to hold me such.

By posting anonymously, you are free of any consequences or accountability. No normal user can tell if the anonymous comments are from 3 people or 30 people. We can't tell if the person saying one story is romantic is the same person commenting in another story that they hoped someone died. The only thing we can tell for sure is that a coward is saying something offensive.

If you believe in your opinion, register an account and be responsible for your actions.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Wow ! what a sad tale

There isn't any winners in this story.

No one to feel sorry for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Britease

You're getting more retarded all the time.

Ukresearcher = Auto1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid

She does not deserve a marriage and has no honor. Just give me give me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Why did I waste my time reading this? Useless.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh come on!

Why doesn't he toss her to the curb as soon as he found out!

katibkatibalmost 5 years ago
As usual...

Great writing, as usual, until the ending, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really

hope you don't

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Half Marathon

why didn't you finish the story. I gave a 2 because it's incomplete

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Loving Wife turned nasty whore too quickly.

Soundguy39Soundguy39about 2 years ago

i don't know what compels me to read these stories and hope for some kind of happy ending (no pun intended)

I hate cheaters, and I have been cheated on, as I'm sure most all of us have at one point. The fact that she'd had but 2 lovers previously, and her first raped her, seemed to be completely lost in the narrative later on in her life. Maybe it was the way it was written at first when the comment was made about husband being her third, but then jumping to the first and so on. That fact could have been a key aspect of this being an allowed shared experience for her with Jim instead of a TOTAL FREAKING TRAIN WRECK!

Can't somebody write even one or a series of this type of deliberate "I'm cuckolding you as my first resort and you will like it or else" situation? No situation is perfect, but we have all these other genres to experience all these other situations, some oh so quite extreme, so how about we try to help each other or even one person with a series like this can be helpful and who knows.....we might just come out with a new genre to add to the mix nobody ever expected. I welcome your thought everyone!!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil479 months ago

Asked? What did I think of this story. Simple, I liked it, 4*+any day. Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

needs a conclusion, complete with consequences if it goes the BTB or divorce route.

Should be in a different category since there's not a lot of eroticism in it, so non-erotic category?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous