All Comments on 'The Half's Way'

by yibala

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ssilverlakessilverlakeover 2 years ago

I am salivating for more Shauba and friends!

siobhancan99siobhancan99over 2 years ago

This story was exceptional. The feeling of being an outsider and not belonging was a good theme and it was touched on at every point, in a way that was not heavy-handed at all. The writing was clear and the pacing was fantastic. It was also nice to see a gay/bisexual male in a good role and not diminished to some sort of gbf stereotype. I loved this.

MimiRayMimiRayover 2 years ago

Glad to see you back. This story is different than your previous ones, but just as compelling. Never thought I'd be rooting for the orcs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story telling ..... wonderful plot ... and fabulous editing! Please continue.

ToBeKingMalikToBeKingMalikover 2 years ago

Another brilliant story by an amazingly talented writer. Fantastic!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I am glad someone was able to an Orc story done in time for the Leinyere story event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryibala@yibala
Longtime Literotica reader. Mostly a writer of Afro-fantasy, though I may try my hand at contemporary or historical tales as well. Happy to be here to develop my craft, and get feedback from other writers and readers! Currently, you'll find the original versions of the enti...