All Comments on 'The Halloween Haunted House Ch. 03'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 12 years ago
You are the man!

I believe this writer is a rising power to be reckoned with in the Oedipal genre on this site. He has his own style, which happily (to my smutty tastes) includes girlfriends and their mothers thrown in with a mother/son sex story. He is now on the short list of writers I look for when I check this site. I look forward to future exciting tales of sons who fuck their mothers who go down on their sons' girlfriends who let their own mothers' sit on their faces. Now that is living the dream.... in Oedipal Fantasyland!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i can see it now. group session means group fuck which is a shame. atleast with missy he could become involved with her and mom. now you will bring in another mother/son combo and make it a fuckfest.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I find it difficult to believe that the mother is fighting her inner self so hard. For what she has accopmished in life, I find it hard to believe that she lacks such a sense of self, lacks of self-awareness, and fear of her acceptance of her emotional, psychological and psychiatric needs. Why she does not recognize the safety, security and unconditional love her son has for her and his desire to please her. She appears to know little about him. To her, he is still a child who is unable to recognition feelings such as love. The son recognizes that love can do anything it wants, when it want, and without boundaries. Love takes whatever form it wants. There is no such thing as forbidden. He accept his unconditional love for his mother without shame, guilt, self-loathing and/or recrimination. It is what itis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous