The Halloween Haunted House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

"Oh... Yess Justin... Please make mommy cum... I need to cum so bad," Trish said as her hands stroked hard on his manhood.

Trish's sexual perversions grew as new wicked desires filled her mind.

"Lick my ass baby. I want to feel your tongue on my ass."

Justin circled his tongue around her asshole and felt her quiver. His mother was pushing herself on his tongue.

"Oh... Justin yes!!! That's it. Now put a finger inside me."

Justin did as she asked and inserted a digit deep inside her twat. Her body squirmed as her wails of pleasure increased.

Justin took the incentive and sank his tongue deep inside her bunghole as he worked another two digits inside her hungry pussy.

Trish was in heaven. Her climax was near and the feeling of being fucked by both ends filled her body. Her mouth dove back down on her son's slippery stiff pole and sucked him hard.

Justin felt her moans vibrating on his cock, which increased his own need to cum. He could feel this sperm about to blow as his mother's ass danced across his face.

Justin grunted as he felt her body shiver. Her pussy juices flowed over his fingers as her ass pushed hard against him. He couldn't hold back his own climax as his cum spewed inside his mother's mouth. But like a vacuum, his mother just sucked away. She wasn't finished with him. Her mouth toyed around his cockhead until she nudged life back into it.

"Mom!!! What the fuck are you doing to me? Christ!!!" he said as her tongue did incredible things to his tool. He was hard again in record time, and his mother showed no sign of stopping.

"Jesus mom... You're fucking driving me crazy."

Trish quickly swung her body around and straddled her son. Her hot cunt begged to feel his stiff meat fill her once more. Grabbing hold of his young pole, she guided it to her sacred entrance and eased his mighty meat inside.

"Oh!!! Yes... Mommy needs this. I can't help myself. Please... Please fuck mommy. Make me cum again," Trish implored, as her son's dick sank deep inside her needing box.

Trish ground her clit hard against her son as his cock worked its magic inside her snatch, bringing her to yet another sinful climax.

"Oh... Oh God!!! That's it Justin. I'm!!! I'm cumming!!!" Trish screamed as another intensive orgasm exploded. Her mind spun around as her body quaked from her sexual release. However, the orgasm she desperately needed still didn't satisfy her raging lust. She needed more, more of her son's cock.

"No... Not again... Please," Trish pleaded but alas her body surrendered to its desires and mother, and son were lost in hopeless bliss as they madly fucked until morning.

Trish was the first to wake and immediately her pussy began to yearn for more pleasure. With what strength she had left she struggled to gain self-control and quickly called Liz, tearfully pleading for help. But Liz could only offer limited comfort to her over the phone.

Liz suggested meeting with her later but suggested having a group session with another mother and son that just had similar desires revealed.

"Anything Liz. I'm losing it. I can't control myself. I want him right now. I can feel myself getting...well, you know, excited."

"Trish, please calm yourself. I'll phone in a prescription that will calm your sexual needs enough for you to get through the day."

Trish thanked her and quickly dressed before her sexual desire could consume her once again. Without waking her son, she immediately raced to the pharmacy.

Justin woke and noticed his mother had left his side. His body slid across the sweat-stained sheets that lay under him as he reminisced his night of wicked pleasure with his mother and wondered what drove her into such a sex-crazed state. He finally lifted his aching body out of bed and made his way to his dresser but found it difficult to wear anything that clung to him. His penis was sore from the workout his mother gave it and the only clothing that didn't hurt was a pair of loose fighting sweats.

Not quite the attire to wear to class, but he wanted to see how Missy was after their little sexual adventure at her house yesterday.

Justin scurried to school, but Missy wasn't to be found. And it got him to worrying about the way he and his mom had left them – naked and delirious.

I hope she's alright, he thought, but as he contemplated paying her a visit after school, his cell rang. It was Trish, and she explained in a panicked tone how she'd set up another appointment with Liz. Justin felt his heart sink as his mother expressed how sorry she was for throwing herself on him last night.

"Mom... Why can't you just accept that we both want this?" Justin said as Trish once more told how unacceptable it was to have their incestuous desires. This left him feeling depressed by her unwillingness to want him.

Trish finished her talk with her son and immediately called work explaining how she felt ill and wouldn't be in. Once back inside her empty house Trish took one of the pills and hoped for the best.

It wasn't long before the drug took effect and left Trish feeling groggy. She went into the living room and sat her troubled self on the couch while her body grew tired. The sexual urges that had consumed her were diminishing as her eye lids grew heavy with sleep. Trish eventually fell into a deep sleep, and her subconscious started to draw wicked images of unthinkable acts with her son.

She again fought within herself for control of her confusing emotions as the voice in her head grew louder.

Your will is strong Trish, but your sex drive is stronger. You can't hide your true feelings forever. They're coming out. And before I leave you, you'll want no one else but your son.

Helpless in her own dream state her mind tormented her as vivid sexual acts with her son unfolded.

Justin came home to find his mother's sleeping body on the sofa. As he tried to awake her motionless posture, she began to mumble explicit words.

"Yes Justin... In my ass. Give me your seed."

Justin controlled his temptations as he shook his mother hard and finally woke her up.

"J... Justin? What... Where?" Trish asked as the fog cleared from her head.

"It's okay mom. You were dreaming."

"Oh honey... Please... I need help. Help mommy get to the psychiatrist's before I completely lose my mind.

Justin helped his poor mother into the car as she appeared to be in a different state of mind. He had never seen her in such a condition and was truly worried about her wellbeing. Justin raced to Liz's office and wasn't sure what to expect from this next visit.

But more was to come before their fate was sealed.

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers
12