All Comments on 'The Halloween Haunted House Ch. 04'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe one more chapter?

How does Missy work through her problem? Do she, her mother and father go to see Liz or does Justin and his mom try to help?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no

I've read all the chapters in this series. I find little eroticism in here. It is a story of unhappiness, and almost rape. Trish doesn't really acknowledge desire and Love as a woman for her son. She simply gives in to sexual urges. This is not the same as love. All sex acts described in this series are, at the very least, reluctant. The son is more than happy to simply 'take' his mother despite her pleas for him to desist and he is wishing to 'take' Missy even though her sexual troubles are tearing her and possibly her family apart. And HE is not the one inhabited by the spirit. He does this with free will. I do not comment on stories I haven't read, so I read it, and now I know I don't want to read anymore of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the looking glass connection but don’t really like “the spirit” possessing them. In part 1 the spirit pushed them to admit and act on their true feelings, but didn’t make them do it (didn’t possess them). Missy should just admit that she wants to have sex with Justin and Trish - dads are creepy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a continuation of the SUSIE'S SONS SWAPPING SEX CLUB'! Congradulations on continuing a fin primace into a multi-plot/subplot series. 5 star series.At first, I did not understand that the spirit only unlocked the inner desires the characters. The spirit did not create them. Based on experience, the spirit knew that sex is how humans trult express their deepest love and affection for another person. The spirit realized this after she lost her on son's love forever. Beautiful story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Sorry for my mistake. The proper story is 'THE LOOKING GLASS"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous