All Comments on 'The Halloween Party'

by ladyroxanne21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
The Eagle loves it!

I have this deep down feeling you have been there done that and used the T shirt to wipe up. Nice like almost watching a video of the party. Great narrating , and gave us erotic imagery. Thank you Lady R

northstars7northstars7over 11 years ago
decent story

So many things about this story I DON'T like yet it is written so well from her POV that it is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story-telling. Very erotic but fun. Not necessarily a fan of the M/M play but the way you handled it all was well done. I honestly felt like a voyeur at this party. If this wasn't a personal experience you have a very vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
spicy

I wasn't a fan of the male on male stuff, but the rest I thoroughly enjoyed

jbilovejbiloveover 11 years ago
MALE CONTACT

I liked seeing the male/male activity because it is the closest to the truth. I think this could go much further on to develop the guy action. So many people will accept or even encourage female/female activity, but think that is wrong for men to engage in active sex.

Keep it Up! Keep It Cuming!

ladyroxanne21ladyroxanne21over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I love reading all the comments on my story. They all make me purr with happiness and totally make my day! Especially jbilove :-D I love when readers are open to pushing the boundaries of comfort just a little bit. Have a happy day!

saturswingsaturswingover 11 years ago
Very Well Done

You're a very good writer and I really enjoyed this.

And if you're intention was to turn strangers on...congrats.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

I am happy to finally read a story were the writer has the courage to add some male / male fun. Let's be honest most males experiment when they are young and if they will be honest they will admit that they like it. It seems to be excepable for women to have the fun so why not the men as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

thankyou. We were in our forties when we went to a Halloween party. Pirate/witch, immediately when we were inside it was plain to see that it was what we expected. As we sat, a young blond was going down on a guy much older while it looked like his wife was fingering her pussy. We moved, closer, she looked at us and nodded, I moved over and put my hand under the older womens costume, finding her wet pussy, fingering her, then moving my finger to her plump arse, rimming it, teasing. I stopped , bring your husband and left with my wife heading to a room. My wife wanted to try sex with another women, preferably older she told me. We found a room, I stood at the door, they were coming our way, I told my wife to lay down, spread her legs. They entered, I locked the door. In their late 50s, we were mid 30s. He moved to my wife, I said no, get your wife to go down on her, as I dropped my pirate jeans, his wife didn't hesitate, her face in my wifes pussy. Her husband knelt at my wifes mouth, she took his cock as I put lube on my fingers, fingering the old womans arse. I asked him if she took it in the arse, he said only if she is really horny, try her, I knelt over her, pushing into her pussy, easy, wet, loose, ready for cock as I slowly fucked her. He looked at me, well, his cock hard as my wife moaned, her legs hard around the old womans head, I moved back, positioned my cock and eased forward, her anus opening, taking my cock, nice, warm, tight but I could move in and out. He moved beside me, his cock hard, his hand touching my balls as I arse fucked his wife. Then, a wet finger, rimming me, I pushed forward deep into his wife, his finger entered me, I was so horny, he looked at me, can you take this, his hard cock standing straight out. Well, I haven't before, I heard my wife let him do it. I nodded, he put more lube inside my hole, he told me to bend over his wife, I did, I felt the head and a sharp push, he was in me, I jerked forward into his wife, he eased back, then forward, a little further in, my cock surrounded by his wifes insides,his easing into me. I felt my cock begin to pulse, involuntarily so I pushed back, he was deep in me and then forward as my cum shot into her arse, he kept pushing. I felt him against me. Then, while I was still in her he fucked me, my first, my cock felt like it was still cumming in her arse as my wife moved down, watching me get fucked, as his wife fell forward, uncoupling from me, my hard cock standing out. He reached around and stroked me fast as he rooted up into me, I felt him, swell then warmth, oh god, my cock was leaking cum as he shot into me. I didn't want him to stop, fuck it felt good, as I looked up, his wife was squatting on my wifes face,moving back and forward until I saw her stop and I knew she was cumming on my wifes face as her husband began to shrink and leave me. I collapsed forward, I was exhausted, best sex I had for quite some time. After that we were invited to a lot of parties where my wife engages with the older ladies, there husbands seem to want to fuck a younger guy. there was one older guy who told me as he fucked me that his wife couldn't take his large cock in her arse. I could feel why, I nearly blacked out each time he thrust forward. why did I find this out so late in life that my arse was made for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not right

no one should be treated like that any one acting on some thing like this and try to keep some one from saying out is roung

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute story. Very erotic. I’d love to have a go at a party like this. But who has a group ready for this kind of fun?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous