All Comments on 'The Halloween Skits'

by spyralout

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
JohnAndMaddyJohnAndMaddyover 3 years ago
Fun

That was a fun story to read. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic start!

Loved this story! Great read.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 3 years ago
fun and varied scenes, believable,even if stretching the possibilities

I enjoyed your well-conceived and well-written skits. Very erotic. Thanks for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell me about the villa

I really want to read your next story about what happens at the Villa with 5 hot bodies having a great time with each other for a week. Bring it on!!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 3 years ago
Which skit

They all were hot in there own way. Your writing is spot on and with more daring choices of adjectives And action not a dry pussy or limp dick will be had from reading one of your stories.

Big JayBig Jayover 3 years ago
Fucking outstanding!

You have talent! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you pulling my leg ?

This is too good to be a first timer ! The unique idea , the short , yet informative character introductions and the context was superbly written , not to mention the syntax was perfect . I would think it would be very difficult to write such a short story , only six pages , with this many characters and not lose the ambience , or even the interest of the reader , due to confusion with whom is whom , or by underdeveloped

Character development , or by costing the plot its dynamics by shortchanging it for the sake of the characters ! But somehow you did it ! Maybe it’s because you kept the storyline simple yet interesting , the characters built up enough to have personality and the pace steady and flowing smoothly ? However you did it , you did it with a level of skill that’s remarkable ! You are a master storyteller , judging by this example anyway ! My favorite was the arrest as it had a situation in which the male was dominated and put into a situation he had no control over , which I have a fetish for . Great work !!!

TheNHTheNHover 3 years ago

I’m only half way through and think to he best Halloween story ever!

spyraloutspyraloutover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'm humbled and motivated by all your kind words. Reading the responses makes it worth the time to put a story together. Guess I'll have to work on something new! Thanks everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god

I loved this. I could read it over and over again, it's so hard to find good exhibitionist stories. Thank you, now and I'm all sore and my vibrator doesn't have any battery left.

rd75000rd75000over 3 years ago
Great debut on Literotica

Fantastic first story posted here -- completely deserving of five stars from every reader. Can't wait to read your next one!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Outstanding

For a first story it's brilliant. Absolutely loved the premise and the execution was faultless as far as I'm concerned. Characters and their setting for each skit was great.

Personally, I think another chapter of events at the villa might be very possible, and you could have of shoot stories about the others.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Galina or Gayla?

Which was it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Out of this world!

I can't believe this is your first story, but you hit it out of the park! Well done.

Now I gotta go change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Atttempt?!

You're a natural. Keep writing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Love this story. Nicely written!

How do I get invited to the next party? Can girls cum stag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I've been reading Literotica stories to my husband for years as part of our foreplay. This "first story attempt" of yours has stirred up a hot horny wetness that I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing from a reading in quite awhile.

Keep writing. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Knocked it out of the park. Hard to believe that this is your first attempt at erotic fiction.

Spot on....my bedsheets!!!!

StevieDallasStevieDallasover 3 years ago

It turned me on!! It built throughout and I loved the finish.

roydeeroydeeover 3 years ago

Great story well thought out and paced, keep up the great work.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 3 years ago
terrific

Hi

If you hadn't said it was a first attempt, I'd never have known. Very descriptive, with the host's POV, as well as the authorial voice. Nicely paced too, with med exam and Eden to add some pause, shade, change in tempo - nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An excellent story. Great work. You should definitely keep on going.

Nicely built up. Extremely erotic.

Subslave_girlSubslave_girlover 3 years ago
A work of art!

I never comment on stories but your handle on the craft was perfection! Erotic enough to make me hot and heavy but with such superb literary style! I appreciate a well edited, well written story, even more so if the plot is scintillating. I love that you chose a topic for your first work that let you explore various scenarios in a way that makes complete sense!

Really excited to see more from you! Next time I’ll come prepped with a spare pair of panties though!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Well done! So much fun. I like the way the audience and the competition become so much part of the story, even while the hot action is up on the stage. There is something so sexy about going further than you dreamed possible....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extraordinary

I loved it. Please do more

The pacing, the pushing of boundaries...

It was great.

7tony77tony7over 3 years ago
Great job!

Fantastic story - you have a gift!

slk6400slk6400over 3 years ago
Perfect story

This story is amazingly written and very compelling

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

All of your story is very hot. I preferred Detention and Dirty Dancing but all were well written. I particularly enjoyed your attention to detail. I'd like to see a story with characters that are neither rich, famous or glamorous with a similar format, possibly an after hours block party or something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good idea. well conceived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From Ukraine? Making love to a ghost? Are you ?

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Please keep publishing!

Extraordinary style, great ability to arouse, and wonderful dialogue, in which each character has a unique voice and vocabulary!

Bravo! Don't keep your manuscripts in the drawer, publish everything!

photokenphotokenover 1 year ago

Great story Thank you

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

After reading your most recent series (Wife Joins in on the Prank) I decided to give this one a read....WOW! This was incredible and so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

CFJimCFJimover 1 year ago

Definitely enjoyed the last skit but they were all great!

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 1 year ago

Wow! Just wow! Great job!

MrmeterMrmeterabout 1 year ago

IT would be great of someone would appear in a Maid costume or the slave Lei bikini

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Well done, very sexy, and well written! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Loved them all except the Adam & Eve scene (though the lady did try to put some fire there). Otherwise, the skits were all powerful in their own way. you definitely have the potential to make a good writer. waiting for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspyralout@spyralout
Dec 1, 2022: Since I've gotten a few questions, I do plan to write more chapters of Wife Joins in on the Prank. Chapter 5 is not written yet and I have no timetable on it. I have another series in the works that I might publish first. I appreciate all the feedback, positive an...