All Comments on 'The Hand of Marc'

by Pangolin2u

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
I wish I'd been Marc

Well-written story about a gal sure of her appeal but loving the attention from somebody new so much her sense of boundaries is completely forgotten.

You're the writer so I respect your choices for how the story unfolds, but this gig between your MILF heroine and Marc seems

to be just a fun fling between them to see what they can get away with rather than any real loving dance.

Sometimes, sex is about the ego strokes as much or more than fucking. We see somebody attractive and just go with the flow b/c we love getting a little extra.

I'm conflicted about this, despite my predilection for mother-son romance stories. It's clear the son's getting some jollies seeing his pal Marc spin up his mom. Marc seems to be encouraging him to show his mum he sees her as sexy as well as mumsy.

I guess my unease with it is the whole emphasis on scoring vs really loving when it comes to sex. Anyone reasonably attractive and socially competent can get laid. Learning how to love and make love are a whole different emphasis, enjoying the lover and the journey rather than the goal.

IDK if you're setting up a sex academy story where the MILF and Marc put on a show for the son's jollies and overall benefit, where he might to get some hands-on practice too.

Anyhow, great story, please continue with this or any other storyline the Muses sing to you!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing

Some of us were able to relate to the help of a mother of a friend aspect, and how that help has matured of the years. Keep us up to date with your adventures, dont be shy, you both will enjoy the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

I could see it and feel it. Hot stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
surprisingly hot

Your son's presence distracted me for most of the story but the longer you went without mentioning him actually seemed to add to the story - putting your need above everything. I was very surprised that I finished this story but even more surprised how we my panies are right now.

unvrknow20unvrknow20about 5 years ago
Extremely HOT!!!

Damn, what a young man's dream....Old man, too....LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous