The Hand of Marc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my breath quicken, enjoying his soft sensual touches and caressing. In this state of arousal I lifted my leg slightly, feeling him stretching his fingers higher and allowing him that extra stretch to put his fingers on the lips of my pussy, although on my pants. Just the thought and sensation that he was now caressing my vagina was sending me through the roof. That he would be able to feel my slit, outer lips and wetness through the soft, thin material of my silk pants was very arousing.

His fingers found my slit and with small movements he rubbed his fingers through it, pushing my pants into my slit and giving me a proper cameltoe. He continued to caress my pussy, then softly with feathery touches, then pressing a little harder, alternating between my vagina's outer lips, then rubbing his fingers through my slit and pressing against my vagina's opening as if trying to enter me with his fingers, making circular movements at my very sensitive opening. I could feel that my pussy was complete soaked and knew that he could feel the slippery wetness soaked through my thin panties and pants. I could feel the climax building up in me, I felt my nipples contracting, the feeling of my orgasm building up, running down my spine, exploding in my wet pussy. I could feel how my vagina contracted, spasms after spasms ripping through it while I tried my best to keep very quiet and still unless my son became aware that his mom was having a wonderful, earth shuttering orgasm at the hand of his friend right there on his lap.

With the first orgasm passed I realised that I better had to get up as I would not be able to control myself so quietly with a second orgasm.

I told the boys that it was time for me to go to bed, sat up, and gave each boy a kiss on the forehead before going upstairs to my room where my husband was sleeping. He did not sleep for much longer once I got into bed next to him. My second orgasm that evening was even better than the first one earlier at the hand of Marc.

Laying afterwards behind his back I thought about Marc's hand, touching my pussy and bringing me to orgasm. I also realised that it was a very exciting and pleasurable experience that I would like to repeat, perhaps next time with a skirt so that I could feel his hand directly on my skin. Skin to skin. His hand directly touching my pussy, his fingers slipping into me for real. I also decided that it was time for a new, slightly too big, g-string that he could easily move to the side thereby gaining easy access to my pussy.

Drifting off to sleep I wondered about the size of his manhood and what he would do if I sat spread eagled on his lap with a skirt. I would like to feel his knob pressing against my slit and clit. Perhaps even slipping inside me ... but that was a thought to ponder on another day.

12