All Comments on 'The Handyman and the Ceiling Fan'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Nice to see a story about a nice old guy who takes a chance and gets lucky.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

From the best author of gay male stories to be found anywhere.

It's 5 Star plus like all the rest of his stories.

If you haven't yet read all of his work, do yourself a favor and log on--right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best author????

Hardly!!

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hello and thank you

Thanks to all who take the time to read and comment. I don't consider myself the best writer, or the worst for that matter, but I do enjoy writing and am glad that some find my efforts worth reading and consider me a writer worth following.

Thanks again for all of the support and the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Be happy

Well jesse was nice to give the old man some good protein.Then jesse was nice to suck the old man off.Not bad! Cock slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very nice erotic story: short & sweet. I have it a 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

timmywells,

You are a good writer. You wrote quite a few good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
60s

Liked the story, but what is wrong with being 60.? I am and the guy I meet is a couple of years older and no we don't lie about our ages. But we still have fun.😉

JynnyJynnyover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Especially the efforts put forth in portraying both characters to the degree you did, (in my vision) became "real/actual" as if this actually happened. Jesse left me with the sense of "a 'man of character/integrity/compassion' for others; NOT just out for self-pleasure. AS for the UN-named elderly man, I being of the same age era, can relate in being forward/blunt/straight to the point in expressing my feelings without reservation. Sorry, I do not mean to babble, but do feel your story deserves much credit where credit is due. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous