The Handyman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I lay down and she tucked me into bed, kissing me again and pulling down the blinds, darkening the room. My exhaustion overtook me, and I was asleep before I realized what had happened.

The next two days passed, and on Tuesday afternoon I dressed in an old 'wife beater' undershirt, a worn out pair of jeans with no underwear, and an old pair of bedroom slippers. Around six in the evening, I watched through the gap in my living room curtains as all of my neighbor ladies made their way to Zelda's house, next door. When I was sure that the last of them were inside, I slipped out of my back door and made my way to Zelda's back door through our connected back yards. I peeked in her kitchen window, and seeing no one was there, snuck in the back door and eves dropped on the meeting going on in her living room.

I got there just in time for the beginning of the meeting, and heard Zelda address the 'ladies' in the room. She started, "Ladies, I have called you all here to discuss our 'arrangement' with our neighbor, Joseph Doyle. As you all know our late neighbor and Joe's wife Mary graciously offered him to us for our pleasure after her untimely passing. So far, two of us have availed ourselves of his 'services', and although I cannot speak for Shirley here, I found him more than satisfactory. There is, however, a 'fly in the ointment', so to speak. It seems that during my interlude with Joe last weekend, something unusual happened. It seems that Joe and I have fallen deeply in love with each other."

The room was filled with moans, groans, and several loud shouts of, "You greedy bitch!" and, "You whore!" followed by many other obscenities from eight of the nine other women in the room.

When the yelling died down, Shirley spoke up saying, "Now girls, calm down and let Zelda speak her piece. I'm sure she has a plan so that the rest of you can sample Joe's wares."

Zelda then said, "Thank you Shirley. Joe and I have discussed this, and we have come up with a compromise, because even though I am in love with him, I am not a greedy woman. In accordance with our original agreement, each of you will get to spend one weekend with Joe, in turn, in the order determined by the lottery we held three weeks ago. After that, he will be mine, as we plan to be married, after a reasonably proper period for him to mourn his Mary's passing. After our Honeymoon, I will 'rent' him to any of you who may need his services as a 'Handyman' for household repairs that you may need to have done. You will 'pay' him for his 'services' by spending twenty-four hours with him. During that time you must feed and care for his 'needs'."

There was a lot of murmuring in the room, and finally Dorothy, the lawyer, and our local city councilwoman, spoke up saying, "OK bitch, how do we know you won't go back on your word?" and the other women in the room started to get unruly.

That was my cue to join the meeting, and when I burst through the door, and the room got quiet instantly as I said, "Because it's my cock you want, and if you don't play by Zelda's rules, you won't get any of it!" as I dropped my jeans and let them stare, transfixed at my hardening manhood.

When the gasps died down, I asked loudly "OK, which one of you cunts gets to fuck me this weekend?"

Betty, a brown haired chunky little woman with and invalid husband stepped forward ad raised her hand meekly.

Zelda stepped next to me and said quietly, "Dear, I will stay with Harold for you and see to him, as long as you are at Joe's house." Instantly, the mood in the room changed.

Next, in a lowered voice I asked, "Kelly and Jenny, since you two are a couple, how do you want our weekend, or weekends to work?" you see, they were a bisexual couple who lived together.

Kelly said, "Joe, and girls, since I drew the Memorial Day weekend, could we both 'share' him over the long holiday weekend?"

I said that would work for me, and all of the other ladies, including Zelda agreed. It was then that I realized that my cock was still standing tall, and the ladies gathered around me and took turns holding and caressing it with their soft hands.

When they had all taken their turn, Zelda grabbed it, and put it away, zipping up my jeans, and said, "OK girls, the show's over, go home Joe, we will work out the rest of the details. I walked home and waited patiently to hear the outcome of the 'Hen Party'.

At about ten o'clock, my telephone rang, and when I answered it, Zelda told me that everything had been worked out during the rest of the meeting. It seems that my stern scolding along with my cock's appearance had convinced the ladies that it was in their best interests to come to an amicable agreement. She told me that part of the deal was that we had to abstain from any intimate relations until after every one of the ladies had their 'turn' with me. I was disappointed, but understood because our relationship was based on much more than sex alone.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the latest episode of my story. Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be added as soon as this chapter is posted. Thank you for the kind comments.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers
12