The Handyman Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me the contractor he had hired was busted for dealing crack, and was in Tazewell County Jail. He showed me the prints and the material, and was glad that at least that part of the job was professionally done.

I gathered my 'crew' together and accessed their varied skill levels. When I discovered that three of them had worked the previous summer working for cable company subcontractor, pulling underground trunk lines in Normal, I paired them with the three greenhorns.

I explained the three different types of cable we were working with, coax, alarm signal, and data(CAT6). The oldest one in the group, Jeff, seemed to understand what I was talking about, so I told him more than the others.

I showed them how to label and bundle the cable, and we spent the rest of the week pulling cable. By the third day, we had all of the cable pulled in the suspended ceilings and wall chases, so I showed the three more experienced kids how to terminate the cameras and motion sensors for the security system.

I had the other three kids finish pulling the cables into the main control room under the stage. When that was done, I had my junior helpers start terminate the speakers for the sound system, while I terminated the main control panels.

By Wednesday of the second week, we were almost finished with the install, and at lunch that day, I told my crew what they already knew, that the job would be over soon.

I asked them what they wanted to do with their lives. They all said they weren't sure, but they really liked what they had been doing. I asked them if they had graduated from high school, and were good at math. They had all graduated, and were fairly good at math.

I told them to go to IBEW Local 197's union hall on Beich Rd in Bloomington during the second week in January, and put in their applications to the JATC for the Electrician's Apprenticeship program. They all thanked me, and at the end of the day Friday, their part of the job was finished.

During lunch on Thursday, I asked Eddie if I could keep Jeff for several days more to help me do the testing and checkout of the systems. Eddie agreed, and as the guys were leaving Friday, I pulled Jeff aside and asked if he would like to work a few more days the following week.

He agreed and we worked together, finishing up all of the tests by noon Wednesday, only having to fix a few devices which were wired improperly. As we sat in the control room, I ran the final diagnostics on the systems, and turned the video monitoring system on.

We watched as the system switched from camera to camera, and when it came to the dressing room, I paused the system.

Jeff and I watched what appeared to be an 'interview' session for potential 'dancers for the club. On the monitor we saw Bette sitting on the couch in the room with her enormous boobs exposed, her skirt pulled up, and her fingers buried in one of the biggest pussies I had ever seen.

Next to her on the couch was a young redhead who was naked, and having her pussy pounded by Big Eddie (now I knew how he got his nickname).

Since we were done with our testing, Jeff and I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Eddie, and Bette 'interview' over a dozen prospective employees. We discovered that Bette was bi, and was really good at eating pussy.

I made a mental note to introduce my neighbors Kelley, Jenny, Suzanne, and Tiffany to Bette. Around five, the progression of sexy young things seemed to stop, so we decided to call it a day.

I thanked Jeff for his help, and gave him the business card of John Williams, my union's business manager, urging him to apply for the apprenticeship. I told him I thought he had the potential to be a great Journeyman Wireman.

As we walked by the door to the dressing room, Eddie and Bette were just walking out. I told them the job was finished, and thanked Eddie for giving me a good team to work with. He gave Jeff an envelope filled with cash, and the young man left.

I pulled Eddie aside and said, "I see how you got the nickname 'Big Eddie'." He looked at me strangely, and I said, "There are cameras in the dressing room, and you two put on quite a show."

Eddie smiled and said, "Did you record it?"

I nodded and said, "I set it up to record everything, and dump the videos into the hard drive at noon every day."

Eddie said, "Show me."

I took Eddie to the control room under the stage, and I showed Eddie how to operate the system. He thanked me for all I'd done and handed me a cashier's check for $10.000.

I told him it was too much, but he said I was a bargain at twice that price. I asked him how much the club was going to cost me for the wedding and reception, and he said the club and help were free, and that the only bill I would receive would be for the booze. I thanked him, and we verified the date.

As I pulled into my driveway, my phone rang and it was Zelda. She asked me how I was doing, and I told her. "Fine, I finished Eddie's job today, and I just got home."

I heard her giggle, and she said, "I'm in between flights in St Louis, and I should be home about 7:30. Can you pick me up?"

"Absolutely, I'll see you there. I love you so much darling," I said.

I heard her crying as she said, "Oh sweetheart, I've missed you so much," and disconnected the call.

Two hours later, we embraced and kissed passionately as she passed through the security gates at the airport.

Forty minutes later, after we had retrieved her checked bag, driven home, we were naked in bed together. Our unbridled passion took us over, and we didn't speak an intelligible word to each other until almost midnight.

Zelda started telling me all about her trip to Texas, and all that happened while she was there. She told me the oil rig her brother-in-law was working on caught fire, and he was evacuated two weeks early, so they sent her home.

I told her about my two weeks in Kappa, and about Eddie's partner Bette. I told her about the video feed my helper and I had witnessed, and how much Eddie paid me for the job.

Zelda said the same thing I had thought on the job, "You should introduce some of our slutty neighbors to Eddie and his whore."

I told her, "I'm sure Bette will meet the neighbors at the wedding, because part of the deal for us to use the club for our wedding and reception is that Bette and her girls would be invited."

Zelda grinned from ear to ear and said, "This is going to be some wild party," and grabbing my hardening cock she said, "Oh goodie!" We made love and fucked until we both collapsed from exhaustion.

12