All Comments on 'The Handyman is a Real Handy Woman'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Veyr Nice!

Very Nice! How about another chapter where his girlfriend walks in on Julian and Naudia and he tells her to fuck off? That'd be cool..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

Or better yet, how about if the girlfriend joins in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT!

I want my own Naudia! I so wanted it to continue so he could tell the whiner to screw off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Don't ever stop! You write what I want to read: hot, strong shemales fuckin' like champions! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Amazing story and the events go smooth. Hope to see more new stories and keep the stories your writing style is exiting.

I hope to see another chapter or more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

your stories get me hard every time. please continue the great work, am looking forward to any new story but would love a sequel to Stiff Sentencing For a Young Man

MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 12 years ago
More!

How about a follow up chapter here? Does he really leave? Do they end up together? I would love to see more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really hope that there will be another chapter or a sequel. I love consensual transexual stories.

One of the best I've ever read.

jaf142jaf142over 11 years ago

got to make a part 2

Ash2611Ash2611over 11 years ago
Hot

Really hot story I can't wait for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Can't wait for part 2.

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

You portray the absolute epitome of my perfect fantasy woman. I love your writings, can't wait to read more. Will assuredly be checking daily.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 11 years ago
Need Part 2!

It would be so awesome if Naudia and Julian were to team up to tame Bridget's skinny little bitch ass.

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
Very smoking hot

I also can't wait for the next chpter. Really great story pleassee more

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 10 years ago
Delicious shemale story

Thanks for the really hot shemale seduction story!

LandauLandauover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Write a sequel please!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 9 years ago
THEE best!

Your stories are SO hot! My cock is sore from fantasizing about being on the receiving end of these fabulous ass-fucking women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY, I enjoyed reading this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cool

A bit unexpected and enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
........

Wouldn’t even be mad about the window

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There needs to be another chapter of this great story!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Great story. I agree with everyone else you need to continue the story.

wolfblood76wolfblood76about 2 years ago

Please write another part to this story!! The way you ended it screams for a part 2!!

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyalmost 2 years ago

Damn... my refrigerator just quit working. What to do?

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

My favorite of all your stories! I love the reciprocal fucking. More like this!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is what happened to me. My wife brought one of the women from her dancing class home. Then she had to go out and left Mary at home with me. I was very attracted to her and we started flirting. She was blonde and had big tits. I started fondling them through her dress and then slid my hands down her neckline so that I could have a really good grope. She undid her dress and let it slip to the floor. "You've had a good feel of my tits, now it's my turn." she said. "Get your pants off so that I can get to your cock. I know you must want a good wanking and sucking."

Within a moment my pants were round my ankles. She dropped to her knees in front of me, took hold of my bollocks in her left hand and grasped my shaft in her right. She began to wank me with long, firm strokes. Her mouth slid over my knobhead and she gobbled as she sucked.

"Don't hold back," she said, "I want your spunk. Squirt in my mouth. I'll swallow it all. I know you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Of course I'd like it. My balls swelled, my cock jerked, and suddenly I was pumping a vast quantity of spunk down her throat. She sucked and swallowed and never spilled a drop.

As my cock went limp it slipped out of her mouth.

"God, that was good," she said, "I'd like more of that soon. You can produce a lot of spunk. But now it's my turn After what I have just d

Royse69Royse695 months ago

Excellent story. I hope thete will be more

smoothed273smoothed273about 2 months ago

👍👍❤❤❤💖💖💖💋💋💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous