All Comments on 'The Hanky Code Pt. 09'

by His_fag_wife

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A suit is a costume, a mask, that hides the true person. Much like that worn 'box of chocolates ' saying, you never know what you'll get.

Piggie is too happy and has no conflict about his desires. He speaks of training, but it more accurately seems to be him embracing it all. I don't see how he could return to his old life. He will become an occasional post card in his children's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aw

How could you leave me hanging like this?!!!!!!- I love this story. Can't wait till the next part

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeover 7 years agoAuthor
In the mood

Sitting here working on completing the next chapter figuring 3 more chapters to finish this series. Just drinking a little amber nectar to get me in character. Amazing how certain triggers bring out the sub or the Dom in us.

As for the pig mask and the rationale behind it, at this stage i see it as a delivery vehicle for the constant flow of poppers more than hiding my identity.

Thanks for the feedback.

deepfixdeepfixover 7 years ago
Hot story, from beginning to end !

Loved this story from start to finish, really well written and an exciting element in every part - it just got better as it went on, I loved the way he was changed in stages into a chubby, hairless pig, with a helpless clit and stretched out hole - please write more :-)

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

Just a general idea, such piggies or sissy’s out of the closet should be forced wearing a chastity cage, smallest ones , by law enforcement or? …. You "his gay wife" have described Piggy's feelings and thoughts as perfectly as it was prepared for the auction. Just putting on the chastity cage, piggy's thoughts. And yes, even for a sissy like me, when the cage is locked or the key is handed over, it's liberating. The man steps back completely and the sissy whore is born. It's an automatism and everything feels so perfect.

And an auction is so grrrrrr. Sexy.

⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️🌈✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous