The Hanky Code Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here this will show you off to the best effect for the bidders."

He started to attach the harness, 2 straps over my shoulders coming down and meeting between my tits in an O ring with two other straps from the O ring going under my tits and attached to a further O ring in the middle of my back, which also had the back of the shoulder straps attached to them.

The straps at the front were effectively forming a tight bra for me, pushing my piggie tits out further and upwards, accentuating them.

Another large strap went down from the O ring beneath my tits and locked into place on the top of the ring surrounding my ball sac. The final strap went down my back to a third O ring with two straps then forming a tight belt (with D rings) around my waist and attaching to the strap at the front just above my clit.

The main strap on the back had a large handle, presumably for pulling the sub closer or onto a hard waiting cock.

I felt that the harness showed off my assets as much as it restrained me. As Steve locked, strapped and clipped everything in place, I simply kept on breathing in my endless supply of poppers to get myself ready for the session ahead.

His final adjustment was to cup each breast in his hand in turn, pulling them out of the bra and tightening that as much as he possibly could to really push my tits up and together.

"There, that's much better slut, now they will pay top dollar for you and we'll get excellent film footage."

Steve then attached two leather cuffs to my hands, padlocking them in place. He connected those to the D rings on the belt of the harness and finally he put my posture collar back on.

"Now you're ready for the showing, all we have to do is get you plugged."

Thank goodness for that, my pussy was still gaping slightly after his lusty fingering and I longed to be properly filled again.

Steve led me back into the stage room, but this time there was a strange looking bench of three slim pieces of leather clad padded steel. The top slim bench was to lie my pregnant belly on, whilst at the top it narrowed still further to allow my tits to hang down either side of the 2 inches of padded steel.

My legs were on two benches coming out in a Y shape, ensuring that my legs were wide apart and allowing full and complete access to my pussy once I was strapped in.

Steve unclipped my hands from the belt and had me kneel down and gingerly rest my stomach on the bench, as I lowered my tits to it, he pulled each one to the side to have them as obviously shown off as possible.

He then locked my hands to the two front legs securing my upper body. He followed that with a wide strap across my back holding my belly tight to the bench. This was repeated at my knees and ankles.

I was thus restrained kneeling, my pussy at cock height as was my mouth. My tits hanging down ready to be used and abused.

My entire body glistening in the light, my pig mask feeding me constantly with poppers and the harness making the most of my assets.

I was completely immobile and I loved that feeling as I always had whenever I had been restrained by a Domme or Dom in the past.

"Ok slut you look lovely but I want to start getting you ready for guests and your next hanky challenge."

He took out a box and opened it in front of my eyes.

"Do you recognise this slut."

"Yes Sir I do it's a Folsom electric butt plug."

"That's right pig, this one has two electrodes, it's a bipolar plug so we can use this one on its own. Have you experienced one before pig?"

I nodded.

"Good I knew a little dirty fuck slut like you would have. Now this is the biggest metal plug size they produce, but your slack pussy will eat it happily."

"As you know once I turn this joker on, it will be as though a massive cock is fucking you vigorously. This is to get you in the mood to show off to the bidders but also to start the final preparations for your red hanky later on tomorrow."

Shit I'd forgotten about the red hanky all that time ago. Could I really do that with someone of Master S's size?

Then again, more to the point, I realized I simply had no choice in the matter. As Master S's pig I would take his fist, repeatedly.

Steve took the metal butt plug and without lube he started to rub this against my ass pussy. Once he had the head of the plug lined up he simply pushed firmly and continued to push until the plug opened me back up.

My pussy took the plug in greedily and then clenched onto the snap back.

The weight was so noticeable weighing on my pussy from the inside.

"Now time to get your plug attached to the box, to get you in the mood to meet your bidders."

I knew what was coming and longed for it, I always loved the feeling of electro plugs and so wanted him to turn it on soon, the craving was building in me to feel my pussy being fucked by the machine.

He brought the Estim box and attached it to a steel tray jutting off the outside of one of the steel legs of the bench and made the necessary connections.

I breathed in more to get as much poppers as I could, holding my breath to maximise the hit, not knowing if Steve would start this off slowly.

He turned it on relatively gently and the plug began to do its thing. The periodic current forcing my ass muscles to clench completely involuntarily.

That control left me a long time ago. But now the muscles contracted and relaxed at the plugs bidding. The effect of this was to make me feel that a good sized cock was fucking my pussy.

I knew from previous times that should he turn the dial higher I would truly feel that I was being gang raped on the maximum setting.

As one Mistress Valeska had once said to me with glee "It will feel like a gang of big black guys are fucking you at the same time slut". It turned out she was right.

Steve then attached two vibrating nipple clamps to my big nipples, hanging weights off them too, to ensure that I had stimulation in a couple of different ways.

I moaned like the pig slut I had become, as he set the weights swinging from side to side.

I closed my eyes and wallowed in my piggie state, loving the high I was experiencing. I tuned out for some time and had no idea how long.

I was just focusing on the swinging of the weights stretching my massive nipples still further and the exquisite ministrations of the butt plug fucking my pussy so beautifully. I was in absolute heaven and would happily have been left like that overnight.

That was not to be the case though.

As I felt a strong hand on my head, squeezing my scalp through the pig mask, I realized that Master S was standing by me. I came out of the reverie I was in and realised that in my drugged state I hadn't even noticed the groups of guys who had filed in.

I also realised that I was moaning with every contraction of the plug, feeling my pussy being worked over and my nipples being stretched. I just couldn't help the moaning and grunting, now I even sounded like a pig on heat.

This was my happiest place, the lovely warmth of the poppers, the heady feelings, breathing in so deeply and holding my breath for the release to hit me as hard as possible.

The feeling of all control taken away, not being able to move a muscle of my own volition. Being completely controlled by my Master and his machine. I loved every second of it and would have been happy to be left there for the next night, but I had to earn my remaining hankies.

Master S addressed the crowd "Here we all are again gents, I hope that you have your credit cards ready as I'm going to auction off my new pig for the next 6 hours, for him to earn his Navy blue and pink hankies."

"So let's just set out the rules before the bidding starts, any hanky that he has already earned is fair game. The light blue hanky means as much hard and heavy cock sucking as you like and feel free to use any latex and bondage equipment in the cupboards around the room for his light grey and charcoal hankies."

The heads around the room just nodded as they smiled at the thought of using me.

"This slutty pig loved earning his cream and yellow hankies, so please feel free to enjoy force feeding him as much piss and cum as you possibly can. I'd love to see his pregnant sow belly even bigger than it was before. So please make sure he's refed any piss that he passes."

"The requirements of the groups were that all of you have some black guys, so the black and white hanky will be covered. Of course the entire event is being filmed so he'll earn his black velvet hanky that way."

"Now to what is not covered, no one can fist him, that is my treat after all you have got him ready for me. He didn't choose a brown one so scat is out, but we of course allow him to be used for rimming."

"He's not a complete pain pig, so not too much serious punishment, unless it comes in the form of the hankies already described."

"Do we all understand the rules?"

A general murmur of agreement went around the room, heads nodded to make the point.

As this happened I looked carefully around the room and studied the groups each of 8 guys. It was like the Warriors film with each group dressed in one particular style.

The first a set of skin heads in denim and leather harnesses. The second a set of suits. Then a group of big bears. Finally a leather men set.

As I surveyed the room I should have been terrified but I had been conditioned to my current situation, as a pig I couldn't decide which group looked the best to train me, not that it mattered, I didn't have any say in it.

"Let the bidding begin at a ridiculously low $100 then."

Master S received the first bid from the Leather men, then one arm after another rose denoting new bids, Skinheads, Leather, Bears, Leather, Bears, Skin heads, Bears, Skin heads, Leather.

Master S called out the $1000 bid with gusto, he was clearly pleased with the level of the bids.

No more hands were raised, "Going once,"

Then up went the leader of the suits, $2000 dollars he called out.

The skin heads shook their heads as did the bears, the leader of the leather men looked at his colleagues most of whom gently shook their heads. It seemed that my worth as a pig was $2000 and not a cent more.

"Going once, ... Going twice... sold to the suits, well done gentlemen, enjoy your prize piggie"."

"For all the rest of you feel free to retire to the bar where there will be a live feed of the session so you can enjoy watching."

Surely I thought these would be the easiest and most civilized group to be used by. Funny as with most of the thoughts I'd had, that turned out to be a long way from the truth.

12