The Happiest Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to the county jail at 1:00 sharp and signed in to see my wife. It was another 45 minutes before I was brought into the visiting room, to talk to my wife on the telephone as I observed her through a glass partition.

They were still bringing her in when I got there. She shuffled in wearing one of those hideous black and white striped two-piece scrub jail suits. She was handcuffed in front, chained like an animal. The guards here were definitely not as pretty as the woman who arrested her. I waited while a guard were removed her handcuffs. The guard led her by the arm to the stall where I was waiting for her, and handcuffed her to a ring screwed into the wall. Her face was bruised from her encounter with the table. Her upper arms were bruised from where the cops had grabbed her. Her wrists were bruised and deeply marked from were she had been handcuffed. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. Her "perfect" hair was a mess. In my eyes, she had never been more radiant.

I picked up my phone. She picked up her phone.

"Why am I still here? Bail was set hours ago!" she demanded, before I could even ask how she was.

"Bail is still being gathered. I was sure you didn't want me asking your parents for the money" I offered

"Yeah, don't do that. Good, you didn't tell them. You didn't, did you?"

"Absolutely not. I've almost got it, though. I was just on my way to the pawn shop to get the rest of it."

"Couldn't you just use a bondsman?"

"Don't know which ones your mother might use"

"Right..." she said, a little dejectedly "How much are you short?"

"I have $750. Your bail is $1,000. When I'm done here, I'm going to go beg the commissioner to lower it. Failing that, I have something I can pawn"

"OK, go ahead and do that. Please get be out of here. Get going"

She hung up her phone and motioned for the guard. So I hung up my phone. I stuck around for a few minutes to watch the guard take off Brandy's handcuffs so she could get away from the wall, and then handcuff her again in front. Then they took her back into the jail.

I went outside to the smoking area and had a cigarette, committing what I had just seen to memory. She acted like she had no idea what had really happened to her. "Let's hope it stays that way", I thought to myself as I put out my cigarette and went in to see the commissioner.

I went in to see the commissioner and made my plea on behalf of my wife. They had charged Brandy with possession of marijuana, public intoxication, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest, and assaulting a police officer. I made a really good sob story about her having to miss her anniversary due to the arrest, and that she usually doesn't drink as much as she did last night. I convinced the commissioner, a Mr. Radner, that she didn't assault the officers as much as she just fell over on them because she was so drunk. Good Mr. Radner sympathized, dropped the assault charge from her arrest report, and released her on recognizance. I was told that Brandy would be released within an hour, so not to go too far. After asking, I was also provided with a copy of the arrest report and Brandy's mug shots. What a tearful, crumpled mess she was! I thanked Mr. Radner profusely, and acted like he had just done us the biggest favor in the world, which he kind of had. That meant I could keep the entire $1,200 I had in my pocket.

Better than Mr. Radner's word, Brandy was released 45 minutes later. I bundled Brandy into my car and we started to drive away from the jail. Her clothes still retained her smells from last night. Her body had new smells. That jail soap they use to delouse you. The piss and steel smell that all jails seem to reek of. Her clothes still reeked of stale booze and smoke. She didn't look happy, she didn't look upset. She just looked at the road ahead. After thirty minutes, she spoke.

"Was it too late to cancel the reservation on our room"? She asked.

"Yes, it was. I had already paid for the weekend before I went to the bar to meet you"

"Then take me there"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to go home yet. The room have a mini-bar? I need some hair of the dog"

"Yeah, and the champagne I ordered for last night is still there. Probably a little warm, though."

"Fine" she spat.

We drove to the hotel and I led her to the room. The sheets and towel had been replaced as I asked, and the champagne had been put on fresh ice. Brandy grabbed a glass from the table and a half dozen Jack Daniel's miniatures from the minibar. She poured the whiskey in her glass and swallowed it so fast that it dribbled down her neck. When she had finished, she poured another and drank it a little slower. She massaged her forehead with the empty glass. I walked over to her, put my hand on her shoulder, and started to kiss her cheek softly. With that, she slammed the glass back down on the table and shoved me away so fast and so forcefully that I nearly lost my balance and fell backwards. Her face was a mask of anger.

"No, not that. Not today. Not from you."

She walked over and shoved me again, so hard that I did fall over, and I landed on my back on the bed.

When she jumped on top of me, I was truly scared. "My God", I thought, "She knows"

Her legs straddled my hips, and her hands held my wrists down on the bed. Then she kissed me on the mouth, her whiskey soaked tongue exploring the inside of my mouth.

"Now tear off my clothes and fuck your jailbird for her anniversary!"

I was so excited by her forcefulness, by her marks and bruises, by the smell of jail on her, by the low class taste of her kiss. I tore her ruined clothes away and made the most passionate love to my wife that I had since our honeymoon. We both exploded into orgasm again and again. How she smelled, how she tasted, what she had done, kept my lust fuelled until we both literally were ready to collapse from hunger and exhaustion.

She lit us a couple of cigarettes, and asked me to order us up some dinner. I sent for room service.

"Dear, you were soooooo right!" she exclaimed, "That was the hottest time I've ever had in my life. And it was so much FUN being BAD!! Happy anniversary, my love. I hope it was all you'd hoped it would be. Thank you for talking me into it!"

She gave me a big kiss on the mouth just as our food arrived. While we were eating, we discussed the ramifications of what we had experienced.

"So you got that April bitch off my ass, then?" she asked

"Yeah, April and her bitch daughter won't be bothering you any more"

"Good. She's not the Girl Scout her mom thinks she is. You'd think Karen would have been grateful I stole that guy from her. He gave her herpes. I doubt she told her mom all that"

"Yeah" I snickered "But still, you know you're marked as a criminal for the rest of your life now"

"Who cares? It's not going to cause me the trouble Karen got. Mom and Dad can pay for my college, and it really won't affect me as a business owner"

"True" I admitted

"Besides" she said, "Look at the world this has opened for us. Before you suggested this, I really didn't think our marriage was going to last. Now? Shit... Compared to the explosions I've had in my pussy today, Hiroshima looks like a firecracker. It really surprised me, but the way those cops handled me, rough like that, and how horny the embarrassment made me... Let's just say I wasn't hanging limp because I wanted to fall dead and give them a hard time. That was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced until now with you. I made them put me down because my pussy told me to"

"I'm glad. I have to admit, I was a little worried until you used the f-word. It was very clever to set that as the "I'm fine, roll with it" signal. How are they to know you never say that?"

I sat there with my dinner, looking at my beautiful criminal wife. The bruises the police put on her are better make-up than anything a designer can put out at any price. She didn't seem to know that just hours ago, I was fucking April with almost the same intensity that I had just fucked my own wife. Either way, my hidden camera had plenty of footage to watch later. April liked to watch the home movies we made together while we made love. And thanks to April, I had the whole arrest on film, too, from about eight different cell phone angles. I could have thought about it all day if Brandy hadn't brought me back to the reality that I had my own little naked jailbird right in front of me.

"Well, they might put me in jail for a week, they did that to my mom. There's definitely going to be some probation. I just hope you can be there when I get arrested for violating it"

12