All Comments on 'The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 08'

by tangentjoker

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Keep 'Em Coming!!!!

This is an EXCELLENT tale. It captures details of the characters lives and personalities, yet isn't overly descriptive. Every time I see the title on the New Erotic Stories list, it is 1 of the first ones I read. I'm looking forward to the next chapter (chapters?). Post again soon!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear rcrmonte3,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and your comments. It means a lot to me. You will be happy to know that, barring rejection, Chapter 9 should post this week. Chapter 10 is another story. I am making progress on my new series, having finally realized what category it needs to be in. Hopefully, that will be submitted by the end of the week and I can get rolling on THDoHL 10.

Jessie92Jessie92over 10 years ago
Nice!

Sorry I haven't been around much. The slower pace really helps, keep up the great work! This is becoming an enthralling story!

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Jessie92,

I didn't feel abandoned. I know that you are very busy. Thank you for all of your help. I do feel the slower pace is helpful. That being said, Chapter 10 is going to jump forward a few months. The beginning of the chapter will pick up exactly where 9 left off. Then there will be a break and it will be the last week of October in Marie's world.

However, before that chapter comes out, I will be releasing a new series some time in the next two weeks. It is in a different category, one I've never written in before, but Frank Melar is in the first chapter. It will be slightly less dramatic than THDoHL. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous