All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 03'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Please keep making him get more dominant. She should be shared and displayed in public often. The first series was great - this is fan-fucking-tastic!

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 17 years ago
Don't hurt Cori...

Love the series, but please just make sure that Cori doesn't become a jaded whore in the end, distrutful of every man who comes her way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it! More chapters please!

Looking forward to more chapters. Lots of potential. Hope Cori models and does some housework in her tiny bikini and heels. Looking forward to her serving her step-dad and his card playing friends while wearing a French Maid outfit. Perhaps step-dad might try some light bondage as their games continue? Cori might have to tease/show-off further for her step-dad in some of the rougher parts of town...I wonder what Cori might have to do to get her step-father's business going?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Great Great

Loving this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.