All Comments on 'The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 11'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As I Promised

Here's my big fat '0'. and I didn't read the dumbass thang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once again...

not a bad story, but she becomes more and more of a whore each chapter, especially now with her getting $10k for fucks. and there's no way she would still be tight, getting fucked that much by 4 different sized cocks is gonna stretch her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 1 was pretty bad.................

but it managed to go down hill from there.

The first word that comes to mind is STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Huh?

You continue to put this in exhibitionist/voyeur but it's anything but that. She's a true whore now since she's getting paid to perform. Anyone can have her as long as her bosses give the okay. Are you sure this isn't more of a stupid bimbo/sex slave thing. I give this a 0 because its so ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's Sad...

...that some people have enough time on their hands to read 11 chapters of a story they hate. Get a job! I love it. Very original and Cori's hot. Keep it up.

libertarianlibertarianover 17 years ago
I DON'T KNOW

Look I am sorry for the commenter who has such a hard on for the story that he insists on rating it unread. I think this story is very creative, and definitely well worth reading. And yes Cori is very much into what she is doing and is definitely an exhibitionist at heart. I think she also loves frequent sex and instructions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't listen to naysayers

Don't listen to the naysayers, I'm really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i re-read and re-read this series... love it.

wish there were more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.