The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already told Ben that I am happy to do whatever you all think is best for the shop. I trust you all and know that you have the shop's and my best interests at heart. My main concern is whether or not you all will be all right with some cut backs in our dating time."

"Yeah, that part stinks," Ty said.

"Yeah, but as I mentioned to Cori, Chad's leaving, which means there's an extra night in the week. We can use that night as a filler for anyone who gets short-changed on another night. It might take some schedule juggling, but I think we can make it work if we really want to do this."

"I think it's too good an offer to pass up," John said.

"I agree," Ty said. "I want to keep an eye on this guy, but I think we should do it."

"OK," Ben said. "Then I'll tell you about the secondary proposal. Holman would also like to have sexual privileges with Cori and has offered to pay $10,000. Cori has already said she's willing so long as one of us is nearby. I'll go ahead and tell you what I think. I think we should have her do it. It will strengthen the deal and give us long-term leverage with a very powerful man. I also think we should take the $10,000 and send Cori, Tammy and Gina on a week-long vacation to some tropical paradise when this is all over."

"I couldn't agree more," Ty said. "She deserves the trip."

"I'm fine with it as long as Cori is," John said. "And I agree with Ty — let's keep an eye on this guy and make sure he treats her right. You'll let us know if he does anything out of line, won't you Cori? He may be powerful, but this contract doesn't give him the right to do anything he wants with you. Understand?"

"Got it," Cori said. "Thanks for the concern. I'll take care of myself and I'll let you know if anything doesn't feel right."

That settled, everyone went back to work, except Ty, just a few hours removed from his date night with Cori, decided he wanted a little dessert and pulled Cori into Ben's office.

"I can't believe I need this again already, but you look so fucking hot in that outfit," Ty said. "And all oiled up like that ..."

"No problem," Cori said. "That's what I'm here for."

"Well, I know we usually don't go this route at work, but I really want a piece of that ass again," Ty said. "You've already got plenty of lube."

"My ass is yours!" Cori said. "Where do you want me?"

"On the floor on your knees and elbows. I want your ass sticking up in the air and your titties hanging down." Cori assumed the requested position and Ty moved the few constraining pieces of fabric out of the way. He spread her ass cheeks wide and slowly but forcefully inserted his cock deep into her rectum. He was actually standing up on his feet, bending his knees. This gave him great leverage and power as he drilled straight down into her ass, the full weight of his body behind each gut-splitting thrust.

He spanked her ass and grunted loud enough that Chad and a couple of customers in the lobby could hear. Of course, they all knew Ty was fucking her, so they weren't shocked. But it was still funny and arousing to hear. There wasn't one of them who didn't want to change places with Ty that very second.

Ty rutted into Cori's ass for about 15 fast-paced minutes before blasting her intestines with yet another shot of his semen. Cori put aside thoughts of where his cock had just been and licked him clean before ducking into the bathroom to freshen up before returning to work. She might as well not have bothered, since about half an hour later, Ben escorted back into her office for his second session of the day.

Cori's ass was still a little sore, so she was glad when he asked for a blowjob. He sat back in his chair, leaning back with his hands behind his head while Cori knelt between his legs and serviced him. Only when he was close to cumming did he put his hands on the back of her head, stand up and drive his cock down her throat. He dumped his spunk on her tongue and watched her swallow it with lusty pride.

Cori had now been fucked four times today — twice each by Ty and Ben — and it was only 2 p.m.! But Ty had now used his allotment for the week, John would use his last tonight on their date, Ben would doubtless save his last floater for Friday or Saturday and Chad had no floaters left. So, the last couple hours of the work day would almost surely be fuck-free, giving Cori a bit of time to relax before her date with John.

Well, maybe relax wasn't the right word. The Irregulars began rolling in around 3 and again agreed that the oil and thong combination was about as good as it got. As such, they requested and received an impressive display of stretching exercises and model like poses, complete with John snapping pictures with the shop's very expensive, high-end 35mm camera. He would no doubt scan some of these to put on the web site.

The Irregulars loved it, because they were basically in total control of Cori. They would shout out pose suggestions and she would accommodate every one.

"Bend over the pool table! Yeah, now put one leg up on it!"

"Climb up on it and do the splits!"

"Now lay on your back and put your legs behind your head!"

"Spread your legs and put the 8-ball on your pussy!"

"Pull the thong between your pussy lips! Now reach inside it and play with your pussy!"

"Lick your nipples! Pinch 'em!"

"Lick your lips. Suck on this lollipop!"

"Pour more oil on! Rub it on your legs!"

Everyone had an idea and shared it. The modeling session went on for over an hour until Ben had to stop it and called Cori into his office. A third fuck session?! She couldn't believe it. But it wasn't. Ben wanted Cori to be in the office when he called to accept Holman's offer. Holman, naturally, was very pleased indeed. He requested some time with Cori on Friday to meet with his tailor and have a gown made for the banquet at the lodge on Monday. Ben agreed to let her meet with him first thing Friday morning. John would take her to Holman's office and accompany them to the tailor.

12