All Comments on 'The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 12'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once again good but....

"Everyone laughed but at the same time agreed that Cori was far above any such disgusting or deviant behavior. She might dress slutty, but she was a classy girl who everyone liked and respected; nothing was making them happier than to see her cumming and in a perpetual state of ecstasy."

That's a slut. she had ice cubes shoved up her ass, that is a whore. The chapters keep getting more and more absurd from the original premise, she's eventually going to be in that 12 person gangbang, cause she is in fact a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
..

Why don't you put this in BDSM where it belongs. That way i wouldn't be tempted to read it. I guess you would have too much competetion in BDSM. The BDSM writers are better at BDSM. Yours is still BDSM but not as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Stories and the BDSM Library

I have to disagree with the below comment. The goods up at BDSM vary in quality as much as stories anywhere else I've seen, and I for one think this story is a lot more readable than most. It's also quite a bit tamer. I haven't come across any of the torture or nonconsensual sex here that fills up that other site. So what if she ends up whoring herself out? The character is an adult and she should be able to do whatever she wants with her body. I for one want to know what happens on Monday, and bring on the gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story

I love this story. It's very hot!!!!

mchuchamchuchaover 17 years ago
A day without an update?

I hope you're just slacking and there's more to come, because this is some hot shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I love the whole series. This last chapter was the best. I hope you will continue to write as I have been looking for this series in the new section whenever I log onto the Literotica site. As a matter of fact lately the only reason I have beeen signing on is to see if you added a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so hot!!!

I'm so wet right now . I think I have came with each chapter. Cant wait for the next one

blackgblackgabout 10 years ago
dialogue

I love the premiss of your story but the over use of cliches in the dialogue makes my eyes roll.

Lines like " you love it you dirty little whore" have been written over and over and over again all over this site.

dlsloandlsloanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Funny

I truly don't mind criticism, but I do have to laugh when someone reads 12 chapters of a story and then rips it. You know what I do when I don't like a story? I STOP READING! Seriously, the only time you're wasting is your own. These stories on this site are intended for people to enjoy. If you don't enjoy them, why keep reading? There are outstanding stories and writers on here. I'm not offended one bit if you don't like my stories. I hope you find the right story for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.