The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cori smiled lustily at him and giggled. "That would probably look funny at the mall — me stuffing clothes up my pussy."

"No funnier than you with cum shooting out of your nose like it did at the mall," John said, slowly beginning to fuck her ass while he rubbed her pussy. "Damn, I wish I would have seen that."

"Me too," Cori said. "I wish it would have been your cum. I want to be so full of your cum that it runs out of my ears and eyes and the pores in my skin!" Cori was suddenly very lusty, humping her ass against his cock, her pussy against his hand.

"You nasty little cum slut," John grinned, picking up the pace as he drilled her ass. "Isn't that belly full of cum enough for you?"

"Not nearly enough," Cori smiled devilishly. "Give me more!"

"Oh, I've got more," John said. He was fucking her so hard that his balls were making a loud, wet slapping noise against her ass. "The only question is where to put it. So many options. I love the way it looks on your face. I love to watch you eat it. Or, I could just spray it all over your tits or fill your ass or pussy with it. What do you think?"

"Oh yeah, that's so good," Cori was saying in response to John's powerful fucking and the way he was playing with her stuffed pussy. "Cum anywhere you want. I'm your receptacle. Fill me up or cover me with it. I'll take it any way I can get it."

"You bet your sweet, hot little ass you will," John said. At times like this, John wished he could just stay hard forever. He didn't really want to cum yet. He just wanted to keep fucking her while he stared at her amazing, oil-covered body and cute, smiling face. With his cock buried to the hilt in her tight ass and his pussy bared for his inspection, it was the sort of moment you would like to freeze in time forever. But Cori was simply too hot and even a mature man like John was unable to contain his lust. Pulling out, he sprayed several jets of hot sticky cum across her tits and belly, imagining that cum was indeed oozing out of her pores as she had asked for. "Is that what you wanted, you little slut?"

"Oh yeah," Cori smiled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome, cum slut," John said. "Now finish the job." He let her legs down and straddled her face, dipping his cock — which seconds ago had been balls-deep in her ass — into her waiting mouth. She licked her own juices, his cum and the oil from his cock, milking all of it until he was clean and his cock was soft. John pulled his cock out of her mouth and replaced it with his balls, which he dipped into her mouth like dunking a donut in a cup of coffee. She greedily licked and sucked them as well, knowing the stimulation would help produce another full, juicy load for later on.

When John backed away, he looked at Cori. She was laying on her back, nude except for her shoes. She was covered in oil and cum. He knelt between her legs and spread her juicy twat. He hooked his finger into her cunt and slowly pulled out the tiny swimsuit, which was completely soaked in sweat, cum, oil and pussy juice. It would make a perfect gag for later, he thought.

"Time to clean you up, you dirty, naughty girl," John laughed. He rolled her up in the plastic sheet and carried her upstairs to the master bathroom. He laid her on the floor and turned on the hot water and dumped in a generous amount of bubble bath. When the bath was ready, he gently put her in. He brought her a drink and left her alone for the next hour.

Cori cleaned herself from head to toe, washing away all the oil and cum and sweat. She washed her hair and then laid back and relaxed, letting the hot, soapy water soothe her tired, well-fucked and spent body. She was sore, sure, but also very happy and content. How could she not be after so many wonderfully intense orgasms? Plus, she knew she had pleased every one of those men, and that alone was satisfaction enough for her. The orgasms were an extremely nice bonus.

John spent the hour cleaning up the mess from downstairs and then taking a hot shower in the guest bathroom. He then put on only a pair of boxers and went back upstairs with a drink, a plate of fruit and the bag full of sex toys. He put the toys next to the bed and then went in to check on Cori. He found the gorgeous blonde laying back in the tub, her eyes half-closed as she sipped her water and played lazily with the bubbles floating all around her. Again, he found himself wishing this could be a permanent, everyday thing. He knew he was fortunate to have her twice a week, but he couldn't help wishing she was his full-time, live-in fuck toy.

"Hey sexy," he said, offering her some of the fruit. She took a couple strawberries and chunks of pineapple. "How are you feeling?"

"Great," Cori cooed.

"Sore at all?" John asked. "I hope the boys weren't too rough with you."

"My ass hurts a little," Cori admitted, "but my pussy and mouth feel fine. My nipples are really sensitive right now, but they don't really hurt. I feel fine. Really I do."

"Good," John said. "You know I would never intentionally hurt you. But I'm not just saying things when I say that you are made for this. You are. You have the perfect body, Cori. You're designed for sex, for pleasing men. And you're in such fantastic shape, you can outlast any man and go on and on for hours, day after day. You're like a world-class athlete, and I say that out of respect and admiration. And maybe a little lust." John smiled.

"Thanks, John," Cori said, again finding herself touched by the older man's sincerity. He was so sweet at times, yet had become so forceful lately during their fuck sessions. She liked the dual personality very much. "I'm happy to please you and the other guys. Makes me feel good knowing I can make you happy. Is there anything I can do to make you happy now?" she asked, looking at John's crotch.

"In a few minutes," John said. "But relax for now. You've earned a rest and I need one too." He sat down on a chair next to the tub, facing Cori, and ate a piece of orange.

"So tell me, what was the best part out of all that out there?" John asked. "Was it the dildo, the balls, the nipple clamps, the blindfold, the gag, the finger-fucking, the cum-eating? What really did it for you? You got off so many times. It was beautiful to watch."

"I guess it was a combination of all of it," Cori said. "Mostly, I liked all the attention and knowing that everyone was having fun. It made me feel so special to know everyone wanted to make me feel good. And the balls in my pussy felt reeeallly good."

"Yeah, I knew you liked that," John smiled.

"I also liked the blindfold and gag," Cori admitted. "Sometimes I like the controlled, helpless feeling, as long as I know I'm safe."

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way," John said, "because sometimes I like the feeling of being in control and I want to be in control now. I won't hurt you, of course, but I am going to be dominant and verbally abusive."

"Ooh, OK," Cori grinned.

"You'll call me Cockmaster," John said.

"Yes, Cockmaster."

"I will call you slut, bitch, whore, cunt or whatever else I want."

"Yes, Cockmaster."

"You will get out of the tub and dry your hair. You will put lots of red lipstick and your other makeup. You will put your hair in a ponytail."

"Yes Cockmaster."

"You will come wear only your heels."

"Yes Cockmaster."

"Get out of the tub and prepare yourself for me, slut."

"Yes Cockmaster." Cori stood up, water and soap bubbles dripping from her perfect body. John handed her a towel and left the room. He came back a moment later carrying the sweat, cum and oil soaked bathing suit.

"Put this back in your cunt, Cunt," John said.

"Yes Cockmaster." Cori took the suit from him and, putting one leg up on the side of the tub, gently spread her pussy lips and stuffed the suit back inside her warm snatch.

"You will play with your clit and your pussy," John said. "You will be very wet and your nipples will be fully erect before you come to please me."

"Yes Cockmaster."

"Take your time and do a good job, cum slut. Your Cockmaster will be waiting for you in the bedroom."

"Yes Cockmaster."

Cori followed John's instructions to the letter, including playing with her pussy. She was excited from the day's events and by John's current attitude, so it took very little stimulation to get her juices flowing once again. Within minutes, she had saturated the poor flimsy swimsuit with her pussy juice once again.

When she was done drying her hair and applying her makeup, Cori put on her heels. With a last check in the mirror, she gave her already erect nipples an extra tweak, then walked out to meet her awaiting master. John was sitting in a large, heavily cushioned chair watching a pornographic video on TV. Cori glanced at the screen and saw an obscenely busty young woman with her hands tied behind her back being skull-fucked by two men who were taking turns abusing her throat. John, who watched completely naked, was sporting an impressive hard on while calmly sipping a glass of wine. After he was sure Cori had seen the video, he turned it off and turned his attention to her.

"Very nice, slut," John said. "I see your nipples are hard and juices are running down your thighs. You are, indeed, a naughty little cum slut, aren't you, bitch?"

"Yes, Cockmaster," Cori said, in a soft voice that she felt conveyed her submission to him. "I am your slut, here to serve and please you in any and every way."

"Good answer," John said. "Did you bring me your swimsuit?"

"Yes, Cockmaster. Would you like me to give it to you?"

"Not yet. I'm sure it's very happy where it is. Start by sucking me, whore. You saw the girl on the tape. Do it like that. Hands behind your back and don't stop until my cock is down your throat and my balls are on your chin."

"Yes, Cockmaster." Cori obediently knelt between his legs and wasted no time dropping her mouth onto his cock. He put his hands on the back of her head and drove his cock into the back of her throat. Cori never gagged on his cock before, but she thought it would fit the theme of their little role play if she did it now. She saw the girl on the tape do it and realized what a feeling of size and power it must be for a man to make a girl gag on his cock. Cori allowed herself to gag as John's cock slammed into the back of her throat.

"That's it, bitch," John grunted. "Gag on that big cock. Choke on it." He pinched her nose. "Can you breathe, slut?" Cori shook her head no. "Good. Suck it good, bitch, and maybe I'll let you breathe."

Cori and John both knew there was no chance of him actually choking her or preventing her from getting a breath, but John was loving the fantasy and Cori was happy to act it out for him. Cori pretended to gag again and John let her up, holding onto her nose. Cori gasped for breath through her mouth.

"Do you want to breathe?" John asked.

"Yes, Cockmaster," Cori gasped, acting more out of breath than she really was.

"Then get back on my cock and suck it right, you fucking little bitch." He unplugged her nose and rammed his cock back into her throat. Cori again exaggerated the gagging and choking, trusting her instincts that this is what John wanted. She was right.

"Fucking whore, can't even suck cock right," John said in mock disgust as he pushed her mouth off his cock. "Get on the bed, bitch. On your hands and knees. Spread your legs and show me that hot cunt."

Cori scrambled onto the bed and John climbed on after her, positioning himself between her legs. He smacked her ass once, then reached for her pussy.

"Got a little present for me here, slut?"

"Yes, Cockmaster."

John pushed his fingers inside her dripping snatch and felt the soggy swimsuit. Slowly, delighting in the sight of it coming out of her cunt, he pulled it out and put it to his nose.

"Hmm, smells like fresh-squeezed pussy," he said. "Here, want to smell your own cunt, you nasty bitch?" He reached forward and smothered her face with the wet, odorous material. Then, pulling it taught, he pulled it against her mouth. "Open up, slut. You're going to eat your own twat juice."

Cori opened her mouth and John pulled it between her lips, lodging it between her teeth. He pulled back hard, forcing her head back. "Put your hands behind your back, slut." Cori did, leaning forward to rest her head on the bed. John took the ends of the suit and tied them around her wrists. Now, she was in effect gagging herself, her hands securely tied behind her back, pulling the swimsuit taut in her mouth.

She tasted the slightly sweet, salty taste of her own fluids, mixed with oil and a few shots of sperm, no doubt. Any revulsion she felt from knowing where the suit had been was cancelled out by the sheer excitement of being so wanton, so dirty and so submissive to her much older "Cockmaster".

With her legs still spread wide, John put his hands on her hips and guided his rock-hard cock toward her snatch, which was nearly dripping with pussy cream. His cock parted the familiar twat lips and sank smoothly into her hot cunt. Once he was fully inside her, he grabbed her bound wrists with one hand, keeping his other hand on her hip. He began fucking her in hard, deep strokes, using her bound hands as leverage. As he pulled back on them, the gag was forced deeper into her mouth and her head was snapped back. Her tits stuck out even more prominently than usual and provided added visual stimulation for John.

"That's it, you little whore," John said. "Take that big cock up your cunt while you gag on that nasty, slimy gag. Taste my cum and your own pussy juice, you naughty slut."

Cori mumbled something unintelligible in response, but John was certain if he could have heard it, it would have been something like, "Yes, take me, Cockmaster. Make me your little slut and bang my juicy cunt like the horny whore I am." At least that's what he chose to believe, and, given Cori's inherent desire to please, he was probably right on track.

John hammered into her perfect pussy with relentless speed and power, thrusting as deep as he could with every stroke. It all felt so good, his only regret was that his cock wasn't 4 feet long. He wanted to stick it in her pussy and watch it come out of her mouth. While he knew it was impossible, it didn't stop him from trying — reach for the stars; you never know how close you might come.

With maximum penetration in mind, John grabbed Cori's ponytail with his right hand, keeping his left firmly locked on her bound hands. The tugging on both her hair and the gag in her mouth jerked Cori's head back and curved her upper torso into an exaggerated curve, her backed arched to its fullest extent, her tits virtually popping off her chest. She was forced back against his thrusting cock, which hammered away at her pussy at a furious, relentless pace. John loved the site of his thighs slapping against her firm ass and wished he had a third hand to give that naughty ass a proper spanking. But he wasn't about to let go. He had her right where he wanted and he was going to milk this for all it was worth — and as long as he could hold his cum back.

John saw the strain in Cori's neck and back and would have worried that he was hurting her except that he felt her ass pushing back against him, her pussy tightening as she climaxed for what must have been the 100th time that day.

"That's it, cum you little whore," John said. "Cum for your Cockmaster. Show me how much you love my cock!" Cori responded with a high-pitched, nasal squeal that John chose to interpret as her undying loyalty to his cock and he unloaded yet another fresh serving of his hot spunk into her always willing snatch. "Take all that cum, you slut. Take it right up your cunt!"

John continued hammering away long after his cock was done creaming, not letting go of her hair or hands until his cock finally softened and reluctantly slipped out of her. Cori fell face first into the mattress when John let go, her ass sticking straight in the air. John wished his cock could get hard again so he could fuck her ass pipe again, but knowing this wasn't possible, he settled for giving her a few playful but firm slaps on the ass, chuckling with sheer delight as he did so. How many men ever enjoyed such pleasure even once in their lives? He got to do it several times a week, and he was 54 years old!

Suddenly, he felt his age — very tired. He rolled Cori over onto her side and undid her bound hands and gagged mouth. "That was excellent, Cockmaster!" she gasped. "Did I please my Cockmaster?"

"You were perfect, Cori," John said, using her name to let her know she could drop the 'Cockmaster' role-play. "I wish I could keep playing, but I'm exhausted and I'm guessing you are too."

"Very," Cori said.

"Then let's get some sleep," John said. "You've got your first day with the mayor to be tomorrow. I have to call him in the morning and see where he wants you to be. Do you have something you can wear or do we need to stop by your house in the morning?"

"Yeah, I have my cutoffs and tube top — the usual Friday uniform," Cori said. "I hope that will be OK for Mr. Holman."

"He's crazy if it's not," John said. Cori noted again how sweet this man was an curled up next to him as they fell asleep in a gentle embrace.