Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KnickersKnickersabout 16 years ago
Good to see Cori back

Good to see the saga continue, though I'd've liked to see more of the diner's new look.

MichaelGravesMichaelGravesabout 16 years ago
Deserving of praise

I enjoy the fact you worked into this stage of the series slowly, building the environment and background rather than jump into the story. Your descriptions are outstanding and create the picture well. Very happy to see this series continue. Great job.

vimdimfimvimdimfimover 15 years ago
Remarkable!

Absolute brilliance! You sir, are the Shakespeare of adult fiction! I just discovered your stories and if the rest are of the same quality as this one, your a truely masterful writer.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse6 days ago

if I were to summarize this I'd say: young woman checks in at a beach resort. Three guests there have an altercation with a young male employee (20yo), a man that the woman had no connection with and does not find particularly attractive. To save his job, she offers to have sex for three nights with the gentlemen. She's also promised $10,000 for the young man.

but is this a zombie apocalypse or what? There are plenty of jobs on every street, and that particular job is not worth saving. $10,000 is a different thing, but if she wants to make money for him, why doesn't she offer to be his whore for, say, 90 days? If she makes $3000/night for him, well, you do the math...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.