Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
keep going please~!!!

dlsloan~! you are best, best, best~!!!

keep going plesae~!!!

be_cruel13be_cruel13about 16 years ago
Ammmaaaaazzziiinnnng!!!!

When I read the first chapter, I was worried that these guys were going to be crude assholes like Norm, and I was seriously like, "Argh!!! Just let sweet Cori have her vacation already!!!" (I know, I know... that wouldn't have been much of a story... but still... Cori's such a sweetheart and a hottie, I just can't help but feel protective)

Anyhow, and then I read this chapter, and like Cori, I'm starting to feel a grudging respect for these three guys - they're still assholes, but creative, horny assholes - and that, I can deal with :-P

Anyways, the main thing I have been waiting so long for another Cori story and this totally does not disappoint!!! This story is HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Please write more chapters soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

Welcome back, I've been checking in daily looking for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
AAAH!

Where is the next chapter??? I'm jonesing for more Cori!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect use of the best slut on the site

Since I love all of cori's adventures, I thought I would leave some comments on the best of the series.

Watching Cori's rules work against her in this story is great. the guys manipulation of her to get her to fully submit to them is perfect. Also, best use of nipple rings in a story in a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.