The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Miles interrupted her brief fantasy by reminding her to use both breasts to eat her ice cream. She continued on, looking each of the men in the eye as she did so, knowing they liked that eye contact as they imagined her sucking them off the way she was slurping the ice cream off her tits.

When she got to the bottom and only a little of the melted ice cream lay pooled in the bottom of the cup, Miles dumped it on her tits. "Don't forget your milk, little kitten," Miles said, and she lapped up the last drops, letting out a playful "purr" at the end.

"Our little kitten likes like it could use some petting," Sam teased.

Heather brought out the check and handed it to Miles. He looked at it and then handed it to Cori. "I'll take care of mine and Sam's," he said. "You take care of yours and Victor's, OK?"

"What ... I don't have any...?" Cori sputtered. "I don't have any money. I didn't realize ... I'm sorry .. where would I put it?"

"Well, now, that's a fair question," Hildebrand said, leaning back, idly rubbing his crotch. "Here, she made all that money on the milk shakes earlier and gave it all away. No good deed..."

"Indeed," Miles said. "Well, I suppose I could cover for you, but it's not hardly sporting. I mean, you lost as much as I did. I already paid for your milk shake and your golf and now I have to pay for two more meals? Just another gold digger, huh?"

Cori knew he wasn't serious, but he was acting serious, which told her that she needed to play along. Obviously they had something up their sleeve for how she was going to pay. And the way Hildebrand was rubbing his crotch through his pants, she had a feeling she knew how. Well, it wouldn't be the first time a girl had paid for a meal with a blowjob. Or, maybe if she was lucky, he'd fuck her and she could cum too.

"No, I'm not a gold digger," Cori said, frowning. "I'm so sorry. Can't I prove it to you by paying another way?"

"Like how?" Miles asked, smiling now that he knew she understood her role.

"I don't know. Maybe I can wash some dishes or wait on some tables or something," she said.

"Nope, got plenty of staff tonight to take care of all that," Hildebrand said. "Plus, I only pay minimum wage so people can work off tips. You'd have to work a lot of hours to pay for all of this."

"Yeah, well, there must be something I can do to cover the cost of these meals," Cori said. She stood up and walked over to Hildebrand, dropping to her knees in front of him. "Please, I'm begging you."

"Well," he smiled, "there is something you could do for me...."

"What, I'll do anything," Cori said.

"It's true, she'll do anything," Sam crowed.

"All right," Hildebrand said. "Well, I think a nice bit of around the world action would probably pay for a meal."

"Around the world?" Cori played dumb.

"Yes, around the world," Hildebrand said. "My cock in your ass, your pussy and your mouth -- not necessarily in that order. You might not know the name, but I'm sure you've played that game many times."

"Yes, I have," Cori smiled up at him. "But you said one meal. What about the other?"

"We put out a brochure to try to attract some high-end clients," Hildebrand said. "We customize our literature for each client, trying to sell them on what they like -- beautiful course, high-end restaurant, luxury, etc. And some, as you might imagine, are particularly fond of our beer girls and servers."

"They are beautiful girls," Cori said. She didn't realize Heather was behind her and heard the compliment.

"Well, many of our girls prefer a bit of anonymity for one reason or another," Hildebrand continued. "Maybe they ran away from home or dropped out of school and don't want their parents to know. Or maybe they had an abusive boyfriend. Or maybe they do a little illicit business on the side with some of our customers. I don't know of any specific examples, of course, or I'd have them fired, but I've heard enough rumors to know it happens.

"Regardless of the reason, it's tricky to include their photos in our promos to these particular clients. You, on the other hand, clearly have no qualms about anonymity. So, if you would perhaps model our uniforms and take a few pictures that we could use in our brochures, that would be fair trade value for another meal."

Cori thought for just a second, then agreed.

"Excellent," Hildebrand said, unzipping his trousers and pulling out the hard cock he had been rubbing for the past 15 minutes. It was an impressive dick, Cori admitted, looking to be at least seven inches long -- probably closer to eight -- and looked thick and meaty.

"Here? Now?" Cori asked.

"You ate here and now. Your check is here and now. The time to pay is here and now."

"Of course, Cori said. She moved forward between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. He leaned back in his chair, looking down, watching her lips slid up and down his shaft while her tongue encircled his head and glided along the underside of his cock. He watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked hard and he looked into her eyes as she stared up at him and deep-throated him. He put his hands on the back of her head, making sure she stayed there for a while, impressed that he heard no gagging or choking, felt no attempts to back off. She was firmly in position, all of his cock stuffed into her mouth and throat, and apparently was willing to stay there as long as he wanted her to. He had an urge to pinch her nose and cut off her air -- not to be cruel, but just to see how long she could keep this up. He'd had plenty of deep throat blowjobs before, but never a girl who swallowed him this effortlessly. Shit, what an amazing feeling. What an amazing girl. He wanted to cum right then and there and make her swallow his load while Miles, Victor and Sam watched.

Hildebrand was glad to see Heather had stuck around for the show too. The little blonde slut had a great ass. Maybe now that she saw how hung he was, she'd make a bid for a promotion some evening after work. Damn, he hoped so. He never made his girls have sex with him, but had gladly drilled every single one of them who had ever made the first move. Heather would be a nice addition to his pussy collection if she was willing. But that was for another day. Right now, one of the hottest sluts he'd ever seen was giving him the blowjob of his life. And he was about to be dumb enough to tell her to stop. In his game of around the world, he had barely left the country. It was time to head south, where it was even warmer, wetter and stickier.

He pushed her away, stood up and had her lay across the arms of his chair. With her heels still on and her legs as straight as she could them, her ass and pussy were about waist high. He had to bend his knees just a bit, but any discomfort was well worth it as he calmly spread her thighs and slid his cock into her juicy cunt.

"Now you're talking," Sam encouraged him. "That was a mighty fine meal. Get your money's worth out of her, pal."

"Hey, I just thought of something," Miles said. "What about tip? Heather did a great job. What do you say, Heather, want to have your pussy licked?"

Heather was taken aback at first, but watching Cori throughout the dinner and then watching her suck and fuck with Hildebrand had gotten her considerably aroused. Plus, the sight of Hildebrand's thick cock had been a welcome surprise. "Are you sure she doesn't mind?" Heather asked.

"No, I don't mind at all," Cori grunted as Hildebrand pounded into her pussy. She was already on the verge of orgasm. She was going to cum as fast as a high school boy on his first date. She never came that quickly, but then again, she'd had 18 holes of unconventional but highly effective foreplay. She was primed and ready. And, though other girls didn't turn her on, she saw no reason not to share the joy with the beautiful waitress. "This feels so ... uh ... good ... uh ... you deserve to ... uh ... cummmmm!!! ... too!"

Cori came on the word cum and felt the pure pleasure of a long-awaited release course through her. It so powerful, she must have blacked out for a minute, because when she regained her senses, things had changed. Now, Hildebrand's cock was imbedded in her ass and Heather had taken up the offer and had her legs spread wide, her warm, pink pussy under Cori's nose. Cori looked up and realized that Heather was laying back on one of the tables and Cori's chair had been pushed up to the table. Hildebrand had a good hold on Cori's hair, holding her head up to Heather's pussy level.

"Lick that cunt, bitch," Hildebrand growled. He had clearly crossed over from horny professional to horny wildman, a sure sign that she was in for a hard ass-fuck. Cori knew that when guys changed tone like that, they were giving in to their natural instincts. There was no more gentlemen. There was no more putting on a show for the others. It was just big, hard cock taking control of tight, hot ass. Hot, hard, relentless fucking at its best.

Cori buried her face in Heather's sweet cunt, filling her mouth with her pussy lips as she lapped up and down her slit. Meanwhile, Hildebrand began his onslaught, slamming hard in and out of her ass, driving her forward, then yanking her back, pulling just enough on her hair to remind her to move with him. Cori was still reeling from the orgasm and the overstimulation continued, cock and pussy filling her thoughts and senses. They were all she smelled, tasted, heard, saw and felt. And, at the moment, cock and pussy were all she cared about, too.

Hardly an experienced pussy-licker, Cori was nonetheless confident she was doing a good job on Heather's snatch. Partly because she knew what she herself liked, partly because she knew she had good oral skills and mostly because Heather was moaning and groaning and squirming as Cori brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Meanwhile, Hildebrand had thoroughly staked his claim to her asshole, given a good pounding and stretching and could take no more. He pulled out, hurriedly walked around next to Cori and offered his cock to her mouth once more. She pulled away from Heather long enough to suck his cock for a minute, well aware of where it had just been, then watched as he fired his load onto Heather's smooth pussy and flat stomach. She knew before he said it that she would be asked to eat it off the girl.

So, the guys took great delight when Cori began lapping at the fresh load, licking it up and swallowing it. All without being told. What a cum slut they had here!

It took Heather only a few more minutes to get off too, sitting up and kissing Cori on the mouth when they were done. Five cameras captured the image.

They gave Cori a minute to recover and drink a glass of water. "Heather, do you have an extra uniform here," Hildebrand asked the waitress, who had re-dressed.

"Yes, sir."

"Good," Hildebrand said. "Get it for Cori to wear in the photo shoot, please. And let Mr. Banner know we're ready."

"But my uniform is too small for her," Heather said, looking at her small, perky tits and petite body, then at Cori's.

"No matter," Hildebrand said. "A little cleavage will be good advertising."

"Who's Mr. Banner?" Miles asked. He was loving this, but he was also anxious to get Cori back to his room for the rest of the night.

"The photographer," Hildebrand said. "I had him come out earlier today to get some pictures of Cori for my own personal enjoyment. I thought there might a chance for some future photo opportunities, so I asked him to stick around."

"We never saw him on the course," Miles said.

"No, he has some extremely high-powered lenses," Hildebrand said. "He was able to get many shots from a distance where you certainly could have seen him, but likely would not have noticed him. I assure you, none of your faces will be recognizable in any of the photographs. Anyway, he's waiting for us outside. As soon as Cori puts on the uniform, we can take a few pictures and you can be on your way."

"Sounds good," Miles said.

Heather returned with a hot pink version of the uniform. She removed her nipple rings and chain first, then pulled on the thin cotton tank top with the course logo on top. As Heather had predicted, it was far too small for Cori and her tits did indeed squeeze together and spill out through the deep neck opening. Heather's name was on the back, but they could Photoshop that out if they needed to. The pink athletic shorts looked good, showing lots of leg and forming nicely to her ass. But Miles had a suggestion.

"The uniform requires a thong, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, you're right," Hildebrand said. "Heather, do you have a thong Cori can wear."

Heather retrieved a black thong from her locker. Cori put it on and they had her roll down the tops of her shorts to that the top "whale tail" of the thong was quite visible. The hot pink and black contrasted nicely, both showing up well against her darkly tanned skin.

The uniform also called for tennis shoes, but everyone agree that Cori in heels was definitely the way to go.

Refreshed and feeling good after her thunderous orgasm, Cori was in great spirits, gladly playing and teasing and posing for the guys. They had her pose on the tee, leaning on a golf club, her tits hanging down, her legs straight, her ass high and tight. They had her get on all fours and act like she was lining up a putt. They had her kissing a golf ball, as if for good luck. It would be a very sexy brochure, indeed, and a highly successful one if sent to the right patrons. But Hildebrand would have to keep it discreet -- if anyone in local government got a hold of it, he could be in trouble.

When the shoot was over, Cori gave the clothes back to Heather and put her own little skirt and jacket back on. She gave hugs and kisses to Hildebrand and Heather and left with Miles. This time, they rode with Sam and Victor in Sam's car, rather than flash another cab full of tourists.

Cori found out why Miles was in such a hurry to get back. As soon as they walked in the door to his suite, he ripped off her jacket and skirt and threw her on the bed. He was naked an instant later, pounding into her pussy with the pent up passion of a man who had gone days or weeks without sex -- not one who had gotten off twice already in the same day. But watching her eat with those chains on her tits and then fuck and suck with Hildebrand and Heather had made Miles extremely horny. The photo shoot just delayed the inevitable, which was that he was going to bang her hard as soon as they got back.

That's what he did, drilling her pussy as he pinned her legs over her shoulders and drove into her with all his weight and momentum. "You liked that big cock in you earlier, didn't you?" he taunted. "You liked eating that sweet cunt, too. And you just love prancing around and showing off your tits, don't you slut?"

"Yes, yes," Cori panted, trying to withstand the power of his thrusts and keep from cracking her head on the padded headboard. She felt the power of his hips as he surged into her over and over. "Yes, I loved it all. Oooh, yes, hard, just like that. Make me cream."

"Maybe later," Miles grunted. "My turn now, slut." He pulled out of her and flipped her on her stomach, lifting her on her hands and knees. He remembered how he had told himself earlier that he was going to own her ass tonight. Well, it was time to take ownership. He spread her ass cheeks and pressed his cock against her puckered hole until it opened, allowing entrance to yet another thick piece of cock meat. This one was particularly hard and ready and Miles wasted little time in giving her ass the same ravishing he had put to her pussy.

She rocked forward with his powerful thrusts, looking up too late and hitting her forehead on the headboard. It hurt dully, but the padding had taken the worst out of the blow. No matter, even if she had been knocked unconscious she didn't think he'd stop right now. And she didn't blame him. She had been equally, uncontrollably horny just a little while earlier.

Like hers had been, his orgasm came in a powerful wave of lust and electricity, manifested by several bolts of sticky white cream that he blasted across her ass and back. As they lay there, Cori looked at the clock for the first time in hours, surprised to see that it was nearly 10 p.m. With Miles' permission, she took a hot bath, washing away the days' remnants of sweat, cum, pussy juice, grass, sand, tanning lotion, ice cream and the like. It was incredible the number of different things her hard little body could become exposed to in a day's time. Was there anything that wasn't attracted to her body? Cori laughed the vain thought off. She knew better. She wasn't the vain, conceited type. Sure, she realized she was attractive and guys liked her, but she also knew that part of it was how she dressed, how she presented herself. There were a lot of women who were as attractive or more so than she, and there were others who dared to bare skin the way she did. It was her combination of the two -- beauty and willingness to show it off -- that separated her from many. She was neither proud nor ashamed of that fact. It was just the way she was and the circumstances she had gotten herself into.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Miles came into the bathroom, naked and stepped into the tube, straddling her. Without a word, he gave her his cock and she sucked it willingly, lapping at his balls, coating the underside of his cock with her tongue and letting him slap it gently against her face. He came again, his load this time diminished to a few small bursts of creamy white cum that he sprayed into her hair. He put his cock back into her mouth until she had licked the last drops out, then stepped out, dried off his feet and told her to come to bed naked.

Cori finished her bath, not bothering to wash the cum out of her hair. There was still some in there from the golf game earlier today, too. She'd wash it out in the morning when she took a shower. She got out and put on lotion and walked back into the bedroom. Miles was in bed, naked, already asleep. She lay down next to him and was soon asleep herself.

She wasn't surprised when he woke her up at 3 a.m., spreading her legs and fucking her for about 10 minutes before shooting inside her and rolling back over and going to sleep. He woke her up again at 6:30, tapping his cock against her cheek until she woke up and gave him the cock-swallowing blowjob every man deserves first thing in the morning. She swallowed it all, then got dressed and went back to her suite. She took a hot shower, taking extra time on her hair, then check her messages as she got ready for the day, putting on more lotion, a little makeup and brushing her teeth.

Victor was on the machine, and he had instructions for her.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
1...345678