The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,289 Followers

She saw the lust in the eyes of Ben and Ty as they helped load up her bags. She wondered if they would try to bang her one more time before they left. As horny as she was right now, she hoped not. She was tired from the nearly all-night session and the travel and she wanted to look clean and fresh for Harris tonight, too.

Ben seemed tired and a little sad and Ty was tired, but clearly excited. Neither of them tried anything, so Cori slept during the ride to the airport, gave Ben a long hug and kiss, then boarded the private jet with Ty. The captain eyed Cori hungrily, but figured she was with Ty and made no advances or comments. Ty and Cori both slept during the entire flight, waking up when they touched down. Once again, Anthony was there to pick them up. If he was shocked by Cori's appearance, he didn't show it. Even though Harris had assured discretion, she suspected that Anthony and maybe Darren and Sandy had at least some idea of the nature of her situation. Either that or they had been exceptionally well trained not to ask questions. Anthony loaded all their bags and invited them to relax in the back seat. Ty was awake now, anticipating his new life with Cori, who slept with her head in his lap. His cock ached for her and soon she had to shift positions or risk having his cock puncture her ear drum as it rose to its full length.

He wanted so badly to unzip his pants and take her mouth right there, but he decided to wait. He would have greater access to her than ever before, he reminded himself, he could be patient and let her rest. His first priority was her well-being. Not that his cock ripping through her ass or choking her throat were all that beneficial to her, but they both knew he would never hurt her and he intended to make sure no one else did as well.

He studied her body, those big firm tits spilling out of that top, that narrow waist, that delicious ass and those perfect legs, all stretched out on the seat. If he was going to be a bodyguard, he couldn't picture a better body to guard.

He wasn't opposed to her doing what she had to do to earn her scholarship, but he had seen what Chad and others had tried to do and feared there would be more. It was hard for a man to have a taste of Cori, then just let her walk away. She was addictive. Once you got a little bit of that pussy or felt that mouth on your cock, it was all you could think about. He knew. He was addicted. He had gone through withdrawals for a few weeks, but now he had a permanent fix.

He looked down and saw that a little drool was seeping out of her mouth onto his crotch. He tried not to think about how good it felt when she was going down on him, how much he loved putting his hand on the back of her head and watching her swallow him whole. He felt pre-cum leaking out of his cock, but kept it in his pants.

When they arrived, he tapped Cori gently and told her it was time to get up. She rolled from her side to her back, no doubt feeling his bulge on the back of her head. She looked up at him and smiled. "Been thinking about something, have you?" Cori grinned, rolling her head back and forth, rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Nah," Ty grinned, "just admiring the scenery of our new home."

Cori sat up and looked out the window. They were on a residential street near campus and she realized that Anthony was taking them directly to their new place. Odd, though, she wasn't seeing any apartments. These were all houses. Anthony pulled up in front of a small home with a nice green yard and a privacy fence in the back.

"This is your new place," Anthony told them.

"Harris said it would be an apartment," Cori said.

"That was before he knew you were going to have a full-time roommate," Anthony said. "From what I understand, he planned to put you in an apartment for a few months, then a dorm room. But, with a roommate, he figured a house would better suit your needs for space and privacy. You're still within walking distance to most spots on campus, so this is a prime location."

As they got out of the car and approached the house, an older woman emerged, smiling and extending her hand. Cori immediately regretted her choice of attire, but once again, the woman showed no signs of surprise or disdain.

"I'm Ellen," she said warmly, shaking Cori's hand and Ty's. She looked to be in her late 50s or early 60s, with thin gray hair, bright brown eyes and a lively spirit. "I'm a friend of Dr. Harris' and have been for years. He explained that you were in need of a place. I rent this out to students and he has already paid for your first three months here. I must say, he's a very nice man. Please, follow me and I'll show you around."

Ty and Cori just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and followed her up the walkway while Anthony stayed behind to unload their bags.

"This house is 2,500 square feet when you count the basement," Ellen said. "As you'll see, it has been fixed up nicely and is fully furnished. Bob said you would need it to be furnished."

She showed them the living room, which had a wide, flat-panel TV and a leather couch and two leather recliners. The kitchen was modest size with stainless steel furniture and there was a dining room off to the side. Stairs led to the second floor and a large loft. It had a king size bed, an oak dresser and end tables.

"Bob suggested this be your room, Ty," Ellen said. Ty nodded. "Good, I'll show you your room, Cori."

Ellen led them back downstairs and turned down a hallway they had skipped earlier on the first floor. It led to a large master bedroom with a king-size bed. On it sat two large packages wrapped in red and white paper. Cori ignored them for now, but assumed they were a welcome gift from Harris. Very sweet of him, she thought. There was a large TV and Cori noticed a mirror on the ceiling above the bed. She wondered if Harris just had that installed or if the previous college kids had done it.

The master bath had a stand-alone shower with a bench to sit on and a full garden tub. A large walk-in closet had more than enough room for even Cori's extensive wardrobe and collection of shoes, but what was eye-catching was the labels. Harris had apparently had metal plates printed and installed throughout the closet, dividing the racks into separate sections with labels like: thongs and g-strings, halter tops, tube tops, mini skirts, dresses, swimsuits, lingerie, shorts, etc.

"Looks like he has a wardrobe already in mind for you," Ty laughed.

"He's a very organized man," Ellen said. "Would you like to see the basement?"

She led them downstairs to the finished basement which had a large leather sectional, another large-screen TV with a brand new video game system and surround sound speakers. There was a full bar and refrigerator, a pool table and another full bath. A treadmill and small workout bench sat off to the side. A door opened to the backyard, where there was an in-ground pool, hot tub and grill. A large deck overlooked the yard, with stairs leading up from the patio to the deck, which opened back into the house through the kitchen.

"This place is amazing," Cori said. "I can't believe we get to live here."

"Bob is very generous," Ellen said, "and he seemed determined to spare no expense on you. I'm sure you'll perform well at your job and an in school to earn this opportunity he is providing you."

"I will try," Cori said, wondering just how much Ellen knew about what was going on. With Cori dressed the way she was, she had to know, didn't she?

"Well, if you ever need anything, please call me," Ellen said. "Otherwise, all I ask is that you take care of the place, mow the yard, clean the pool, pick up around the house. Just treat it with a little respect and we'll have no problems." I feel the same way, Cori thought.

"We'll take care of it," Ty said. "Thank you, ma'am."

Ellen left and Ty and Cori went about unpacking their stuff.

"What's in the packages?" Ty asked Cori later, peaking into her room and watching her hang up her clothes, most of which were ones the guys had bought her at the shop. He noticed she was putting them in the closet according to the sections Harris had laid out.

"Oh, you know, I haven't even looked yet," Cori said. "Guess I should open them, huh? He'll probably be here soon. It would be good if I knew what to thank him for."

She sat down and picked up the first package. It was a large box but not all that heavy. It rattled when she shook it. She opened it and inside was an assortment of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and other toys along with a couple of bottles of baby oil and KY jelly.

'Subtle," Ty grinned. "I think your boy might be a little horny by the time he gets here. Seems he's put a lot of thought into this and you. Might be a kinky ol' prof, huh?"

"Might be," Cori said. "I wonder what's in the other box."

"Whips and chains," Ty laughed.

"Oh, I hope not," Cori giggled. "What have I gotten myself into?" she laughed. She opened the box and inside was a gift certificate for a store and a note that read, "They specialize in women's business attire. As I'm sure you have few business suits, please use this to buy what you need for your job." There were two cards, which turned out to be gym memberships for both her and Ty.

"Well, I guess the video you sent him really inspired him," Ty said, referring to the workout video Cori had sent with her college application.

Finally, there was another small bag inside the box with a note that read, "don't freak out." Cori opened the bag and inside was a chain leash attached to a leather collar.

"Yep, he's kinky all right," Cori said, shaking her head. She wasn't the least bit upset. "Freak out? I guess he doesn't fully understand my recent sexual history," she laughed again.

Just then the doorbell rang. They went together to answer it. It was Harris.

"Hello," he said, entering with a big smile, his eyes devouring Cori, stopping momentarily to study the safety pin holding her top together.

"I'm Bob Harris," he said, extending his hand to Ty. "You must be Ty."

"Yes, sir," Ty said. "Pleasure to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to stay here."

"No, thank you for helping take care of her," Harris said, allowing his eyes to gaze at her perfect body once more.

"Thanks for setting us up with this house, too," Cori said. "It's perfect."

"No problem," Harris said. "I'm working on getting you a car, too, but I don't have one yet. I did, however, bring over some dinner. I thought you might be hungry."

"Wow, thanks," Cori said.

Ty went to Harris' car and brought back two large bags from a local Italian restaurant. When he got back inside the house, he found Harris already kissing Cori, his hands squeezing her ass. It made Ty a little jealous, sure, but he was used to this from the shop. He had shared Cori with lots of others before. Though he would have liked her all to himself, that wasn't possible right now. He was happy as long as he got his share and no one hurt her. Besides, it was definitely a turn on to watch her in action anytime.

He set the food out on the table and they sat and talked. Ty and Harris, despite having little in common besides their lust for Cori, got along well and developed a quick trust. Ty believed Harris was a man of his word. He didn't want any trouble and he didn't want to hurt Cori. He was just in a position to get some prime pussy and he was taking advantage. Ty had no problem with that. Likewise, Harris understood that Ty's motives to protect Cori were genuine -- sure, he wanted to fuck her too, but it was obvious Ty cared for her too much to just be using her. With that understanding in place, Ty excused himself to his room upstairs, promising that he wouldn't be back down until morning.

That left Harris with Cori for the rest of the night. "I'm just going to stay here tonight," Harris said. "Since you don't have a car, I'll drive you to your job."

"Thanks," Cori said. "You've been terrific. This place, the job, understanding about Ty -- oh, and the gifts."

"Just wanted to show you I was committed to upholding my end of the bargain," Harris said.

"I am too," Cori said softly, licking her lips. "That's why I wore this for you. Do you like it?" She stood up and turned around as if he hadn't looked at her from every angle already.

"Yeah," Harris said. "It's perfect. Why don't you bend over a little bit, remind me again how flexible you are."

Cori bent over at the waist, sticking her ass out at him. She pulled on her g-string, making it rub between her pussy lips. She spread her legs out wide and dropped into a perfect splits, looking back at him over her shoulder. He had his cock out, stroking it.

"No more masturbating for you," she wagged her finger at him. "Any time this happens," she pointed at his erection, "you come see me and I'll take care of it." She stood up and gently grabbed his cock, pulling him toward her. He stood up and she led him by the cock down the hallway to her bedroom. She bent over the end of the bed, his cock still in her hand as she guided it toward her ass. She felt his hands on her, pushing her skirt up and sliding her g-string out of the way. He unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor, stepping out of them and right up behind his newest coed cunt.

His cock was a sturdy 7-incher that filled Cori up nicely. She humped back against him as he inserted his rod into her velvety sleeve. He had his hands on her narrow waist, setting up a steady rhythm as he drilled her pussy for the first of what promised to be many times.

"So, S is for slut, huh?" he teased, referring to her collar.

"That's what it says," Cori giggled. "Do you like me being your slut, Mr. Harris?"

"I sure do," he said, grunting and thrusting. "We probably need to get you a collar for every letter. Let's see if we can think of enough things. A is for ass, b is for balls, c is for cunt, d is for deep throat, e is for ..."

"Every day!" Cori squealed, thrusting back against him. Her pussy was sizzling, cooking his cock inside its steamy oven. "And F is for fuck! Oh, harder, please!"

Harris bent over and squeezed her tits through her little white blouse, tempted to rip it off. But he remembered that it was a custom top that he definitely wanted to see her in again., so he restrained himself, instead reaching inside and pulling on her nipple rings while he drove his cock into her as hard as he could.

"G is for gag and h is for horny," he chanted to the rhythm of his thrusts. "I is for I love cock and J is for jism."

"I is for I love cock and J is for Jism. K is for kiss," Cori added, moaning. "L is for lick. M is for me!"

"No, no," he laughed, "nice try. M is for meat and n is for naughty. O is for..."

"Orgasm!" Cori whimpered. She was getting so close. Please, don't cum yet, you bastard, she thought to herself. Make me cum! "Oh, oh, please, yes, yes..."

"P is for pussy," Harris said, lowering his voice, slowing his pace, exactly the opposite of what she wanted from him. "Q is for quim and r is for rack and s is for suck and t is for tits. U is for ... U get to cum now!" Suddenly, he started hammering her pussy again while reaching around her leg and massaging her clit with his hand. He grabbed one of the dildos off the bed and squirted KY jelly on it, then slid it up her ass. That brought her over the edge and she heaved and humped, her toned legs and firm ass never yielding while orgasm racked her body.

"V is for vagina," Harris said softly again, "which is cumming all over me. W is for wank and x is for x-rated."

Harris watched the amazing girl cum right before his eyes, her body undulating, her tawny skin so perfect and soft and glistening. He found her irresistible. He was glad he wasn't limited to five times a week. He wasn't sure if five times a day would be enough. He wanted more than anything to watch her swallow his cum. He pulled out and was surprised to see that she anticipated what he wanted before he said a word. Experienced little slut, wasn't she?

She knelt before him, putting her face right against his cock, letting his mushroom head rest on her forehead and his balls on her mouth. She licked at them playfully and he slapped his cock against the side of her cheek, then stuffed it inside of her mouth. He came the second he felt her tongue on his shaft and sent a massive flood of cum into her mouth and down her throat. He didn't even have to suggest or ask that she swallow it. She just did, licking him clean and sucking him dry before looking up at him and smiling and saying, "Y is for yummy."

"And z is for zippity-doo-dah," Harris laughed. He hadn't been this happy in years. And he planned to be very happy for at least the next couple of years while Cori was here.

"Can I take this out of my ass now?" Cori asked, wiggling her ass and showing him the dildo sticking halfway out of it.

"No," Harris grinned. "It stays there until I'm ready to put something else in it. Which, judging by how hot you are, will probably be about a minute."

"Anything I can do to speed things up?" she asked, licking her lips hungrily. Damn, this bitch really wants to earn her scholarship, Harris thought.

"I don't know, but you're welcome to try," he said, laying back and letting her lick and suck on his wet, flaccid cock. He fumbled with the safety pin on her shirt and undid it, pulling her shirt gently off and tossing it on the floor. He fondled her bare tits, tugging on her nipple rings while she gave him her undivided oral attention. Sure enough, in just a few minutes she brought his cock back to life with her own amazing version of CPR.

"Do you have that collar and leash?" Harris asked.

"Of course," Cori said. "And don't worry, it didn't freak me out at all. Would you like me to wear it for you? Be your little bitch? You can pet me and tell me I'm a good dog and maybe give me a treat."

"Or I can scold you and spank you if you're a bad puppy."

"Arf, arf," Cori barked, sitting up on her knees and holding her hands like paws. She stuck her tongue out and panted.

"Go get your leash, bitch," Harris said, patting her on the head.

Cori knew it was on the floor in the corner and slid sensuously off the bed, then dropped to her knees and crawled slowly over to the leash. Lowering her head, she picked it up in her mouth and brought it back to him, sitting up next to the bed, the leash clenched between her teeth.

"Good pet," he said, patting her head again. "Would you like to go for a walk, bitch?"

"Arf, arf!" Cori chirped.

"Good girl." He put the collar on her neck on top of the S is for Slut collar she already wore. He led her toward the back door and out into the backyard. It was dark now and with the security fence surrounding them, there was no danger of being seen.

"I would have taken you in the front yard and around the block," Harris said, watching his pet crawl obediently behind him, "but I can't risk being seen with you like this. We'll have to keep our public appearances to a minimum and they must always appear to be perfectly normal administrator-student interaction. Understand?"

"Arf!" Cori yelped. Already this was a change of pace. She was used to being shown off as much as possible. She had no doubt Harris wished to do the same -- all men seemed to like that -- but she understood why he couldn't. She found herself a bit disappointed that she wouldn't be prancing around for him in public, displaying herself as his trophy. Of course, she knew Ty would still do that when time permitted. She wondered what the other administrators from the university Harris had spoken of would do with her. Discretion would be key for them too. Plus, Harris had said he wanted her to appear and act like a regular student. Yes, this was going to be different indeed. Well, she'd have time to get used to it, with a few months working a regular job in a real office where sex played no role. She was both anxious and nervous to see how it would go. She always felt like she was smart enough to do the job, but now she was going to be walking on the high-wire without her safety net -- her body. Could she really hold up in a professional setting using nothing more than her brains and intuition and personality?

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,289 Followers