The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Well, that answer would have to wait until tomorrow because at the moment, it was clear Harris was indifferent to everything but her body. He led her around the pool, constantly looking back to check out her bare tits hanging down. He stopped her and removed her skirt and adjusted her g-string so it fit snugly over the end of the dildo in her ass, helping hold it in place. Of course, her tight ass muscles were also doing a good job of that and there was no danger of the dildo slipping out of her before Harris said it was OK.

He led her toward the patio and had her sit up and beg for him, rubbing her cheek against the crotch of his shorts. He sat in a lounge chair and said, "Time to test your obedience," he said. "Crawl to the grass."

"Arf!" Cori barked, crawling slowly away from him, giving him a good view of her ass as she reached the grass about 15 feet away from where he sat.

"Roll over," he said. Cori dropped to the cool grass and rolled over, keeping her hands up under her chin like little paws.

"Play dead."

She rolled on her back and held her legs and arms limply in the air, knowing he was studying her nearly nude body. She pictured his cock getting hard again and looked forward to a chance to please this generous, mysterious man once more.

"Sit. Good. Now stay." Harris walked back into the house and returned a minute later with a bowl of water and another dildo. "Come. Drink."

Cori crawled forward and lowered her head, drinking from the bowl he set on the patio. She lapped at the water, knowing what he wanted to see was her tongue sticking out to lap up a precious liquid, savoring the taste and swallowing it. He wanted to see her hungry and thirsty and needing it so badly. She gave him just what he wanted and turned happily when he said, "Fetch."

She saw him toss the dildo a few feet into the grass and crawled after it. When she reached it, she picked it up in her mouth like a dog carrying a bone. Then, she had a better idea. Using only her mouth, she set it carefully back down on the smooth patio, trying to balance it on its flat end. The dildo started to fall over, but before she could, she had the head of it in her mouth and pinned it against the patio as she went down on it, taking nearly the whole 8 inches in her mouth and throat.

"Good dog!" Harris exclaimed as she crawled back toward him. She had a dildo deep in her mouth, another deep in her ass and a chain trailing behind her. "I bet you want to chew on that bone for a while, don't ya, girl?"

"Arrf," Cori tried to yelp through the dildo.

"Well, why don't you just hop up here in my lap and let me pet you while you chew your bone?"

Cori put her hands on him like paws and then hopped into his lap, curling her legs up under her and nestling herself into his lap. His hands instantly went to her tits and ass, then her pussy. Soon, he was pulling on her nipple rings and dipping his fingers in her pussy, occasionally petting the soft lips gently or giving the dildo in her ass a couple good push-and-pulls. Cori did her best to follow orders, letting the dildo slide out of her mouth a little bit so she could chew and chomp on, trying to imitate a dog.

"You're an excellent pet," Harris said finally, pulling the dildo out of her mouth and tossing it aside. He did the same with the one in her ass. Time to replace it with something, Cori thought, remembering his words. "Get down."

Cori slid off the chair and sat up next to him on her knees. He got out of the chair and dumped the water out of the water dish. Holding onto it, he grabbed her leash and pulled her toward the grass. He did so with a bit more urgency this time and Cori scrambled to keep up as she felt the collar tighten around her neck. He led her the darkest part of the yard where the streetlights and exterior lights from other houses did not reach. Only the light of the quarter moon lit the way as he dropped her leash and the dish and told her to stay. She sat on all fours and he moved behind her, sliding her g-string to the side once more. Her ass was well-stretched and well-lubed from the dildo and he slid relatively easily into her. He was silent, so she was too, sensing that he wanted her to be quiet, not daring to draw attention.

That's the way they remained for the first several minutes, Cori grunting softly as she took his cock -- which was no match for Ty's, but enough to fill her ass nonetheless. He moved back and forth deliberately, taking his time this time. He stopped to reach around and grab the leash, jerking her head up and forcing her to arch her back and drive her ass harder against him. Then he dropped it and pulled it along the underside of her body. He reached between her legs and grabbed the handle, which was a loop made of soft leather. He rubbed it against her pussy and she jerked as the leather rubbed across her clit. Then, he stuffed it inside her, pushing his fingers deep into her pussy until the chain from her collar to her cunt was perfectly taut.

That accomplished, he resumed his reaming of her ass. He remained silent all this time, but his lust was growing every second and he wanted to keep living the bitch as pet fantasy until its glorious climax. "You're a good little bitch," he grunted, thrusting harder. "You're such a good pet. You'd do anything to please your master, wouldn't you?"

"Arf," Cori whimpered, still thinking he wanted her to be quiet. After all, his voice was low, a firm whisper.

"What?" he growled.

"Arf!" she said louder.

"I still can't hear you," he whispered. "When I say speak, I expect you to bark, bitch." He spanked her hard once on her ass cheek to emphasize the point and she responded as ordered.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" she chanted and panted. The louder she got, the harder he fucked. He was loving this, she knew, and soon she was practically screaming. Her voice was crying into the night as he wordlessly fucked her ass in the middle of the back yard.

"Shut that dog up!" a neighbor yelled. Cori kept barking until Harris pinched her ass and she yelped as if someone had jerked her chain. She stopped barking, but Harris didn't stop pounding. He made sure she knew who the master was, dominating her ass with a powerful flurry of piston-like strokes that eventually climaxed in flood of cum. He splattered it all into the empty water dish while Cori turned around and offered to clean him with her mouth. He accepted the offer and then led her back to the patio. He turned on the patio light and sat the dish full of cum on the patio.

"Drink up, bitch," he said, patting her head. Cori dipped her head to the dish and lapped at the pools of cum that had collected there, looking up at him each time she got a mouthful, showing it to him before she swallowed and went back for more.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers